FUCKING GARBAGE

I didn't hate this. I though it was a fun space opera.

There was nothing fun about it though, it was so fucking boring.

I liked when cap went to space and used his america to show the aliens how to rally and fight back

the shit with black bolt was cool too

i like marvel :DDD

:3333

My favorite part was Thor's diplomacy with the Builder on Hala.

Infinity was a decent idea HORRIBLY HORRIBLY executed.

Should have played out as followed:

Builders declare war on the various cosmic factions.

Thanos and Adam Warlock shows up suddenly, starts killing Builders left and right.

Builders capture Adam and torture him, force him to reveal that Thanos once fucked an Inhuman and got her pregnant. And she's on Earth, living in secret amongst the Morlocks (since passing her kid off as a mutant makes more sense than living with the asshole Inhumans).

Builders reveal they have Apocalypse (the real Apocalypse, not the clone morality pet Deadpool treats as his son) and free him/give him new henchmen (Dark Riders aka the Black Order) to collect Thanos' kid so they can ransom him off to force Thanos to surrender himself.

Thanos gets the Avengers to come with him and help stop the Builders.

Apocalypse lays siege to Earth with the Dark Riders/Black Order. X-Men and Illuminati team up to fight him off.

Apocalylpse nearly kills all of the Inhumans off and in a pique, Black Bolt detonates his Terrigan Mist bomb to defeat Apocalypse.

X-Men/Illuminati are losing but Iron Man reunites the West Coast Avengers and OG Thunderbolts and they save the day on Earth. But the Black Order find Thanos' kid and take him off into space.

Avengers/Builders goes as normal but Warlock has been tortured so badly he goes Magus again and Thanos has to put him down. When the Builders threaten to kill his kid, Thanos caves but the Builders kill him anyway. Thanos then sacrifices his life to kill the Builders and is destroyed.

Avengers return to Earth. Apocalypse takes Thanos' role in the rest of Hickman's run and we learn that Black Bolt modified the Terrigan Mist to have a mutant killing factor to it in case he lost against Apocalypse, so that all mutants will die if he took over the Earth.

>fucking
Opinion discarded.

is this the one where wolvie finally appears again after the truck scene? when is he coming back already

Annihilation done wrong tbqh

Why they hell did Cap bring people like Shang Chi and Hawkeye to Outer Space but leave Scarlet Witch and more powerful Avengers on Earth?

It's one of the fundamental laws of Marvel Now

>Whenever a Marvel employee remembers a character, that character will either be featured in the next big event and/or be put on the avengers lineup
Remember Mockingbird? I guess she's still around. What about Cannonball? Or Captain Universe?

I think cosmic stuff, especially in Marvel, suffers from not encompassing the scale correctly. We have random numbers thrown by us, expecting to care or consider that an important event, when it's clearly not. Spaceship exploded and 40 million space refugees died? Wow, that's sad. 100k alternate universes died offscreen one day? Damn, that's a lot.
You don't even get the weight of choosing to destroy another earth, because it's clearly self-preservation. I mean, it's not ideal, but in the eyes of the reader, it SHOULD be your choice.

It had some fun moments but I wouldn't consider it good. Granted, I don't like super large scale stories so I may not be the target audience.

I feel like people cared when Tony was shoveling universes into his death machine to keep 616 alive.

Large scale stories can work. The problem is from Hickman's Marvel stuff I read, it feels like a lot of it is trying to be like the Widescreen Comics era yet lacks weight compared to Ellis and Morrison and even Millar. I think Aaron sometimes suffers from the same problem. It just feels like there's some cool ideas but it feels like they don't know how to handle them effectively.

Would have been way better if instead of Cap and the Avengers coming back in time, they get totally occupied fighting the builders and the street level heroes and x-men who get left behind on Earth have to work with the new inhumans to defeat Thanos and co.

Infinity done right

>both had Thanos
>both had evil guy from other universe
>set in space
So what went so wrong with Infinity?

Pretty fucking stupid that Cap has no problem unleashing the Annihilation Wave but doesn't understand Tony doing whatever it takes to save earth, to the point of turning the US into a police state just to find him. God he was such an insufferable prick in this run.

Annihilation had one main character who wasn't A lister big guy
Rich was fucking based

That's marvel rebirth

>Pretty fucking stupid that Cap has no problem unleashing the Annihilation Wave but doesn't understand Tony doing whatever it takes to save earth, to the point of turning the US into a police state just to find him. God he was such an insufferable prick in this run.

Hickman's Cap in Avengers + AvX + That one Ellis comic make me think Cap didn't come back to life in Captain America Reborn.and whoever it was that did may as well have been Hydra to begin with.