If trump wins will the shills just all immediately disappear as if they were never there? Gonna miss those fuckers

If trump wins will the shills just all immediately disappear as if they were never there? Gonna miss those fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those dicks aren't going to suck themselves. They'll all be gone.

>will the shills just all immediately disappear
You could say that.

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084

I'm sticking around

They'll all be suicided from 40 shoots to the back of the head and all of a sudden comet pizza will add mystery meat to their menu toppings

CTR doesn't exist. Your and idiot.

>implying Hillary won't blame them for her defeat and sacrifice them all to Moloch

They will also disappear if Clinton wins. Probably won't even get paid since they're illegals and deported instead if they complain KEK.

t. virgin nerd

No, I'm sure the Russians will still post here.

apparently alot of them are still on contract until december 11th

>t. ctr

t. CTR shill

We won't miss you drumpfkins

well then we go back to calling people we dont agree with JIDF

Good, JIDF has a better ring to it desu.

correctrecord.org/

What are you going to call me tomorrow when I try to explain to you why Trump lost so that you'll learn something from it?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

A fag

Votes were already cast, so the only "shills" that post are genuine Hillary supporters

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

we are not going anywhere I have been told that we are staying on until at least Hillary's inauguration . don't ask me why exactly but rumour is Clinton does not want this place to be a thorn in her side for the next 8 years she knows that this is the hub of trumps support base . and wants to end Sup Forums .

>Republican-funded lie
It's retards avoiding arguments by calling out JIDF.

Haven't seen that one in a while

Without a trace, all 6 million of them.

you dumb dutch, there never were any CTR here.

>\pol\ isnt 100% white
>minorities get offended here OFTEN
>they can;t hurt us in retun (MUHH DICK)
>they shill for the dry cunt because they know that trump supporterst are 100WHITE

Maybe real shills will disappear, but all LARPers that pretend to be shils and those who do it for free are going to stay

What even is this incomprehensible bullshit kraut?

They will just keep whining about how life is shit under Trump's "regime", because they are not allow to do their cucky stuff. It will be great time, kek wills it

im drunk indeed but it all makes sense to mee

learn english woodshoe

PRAISE KEK
>I'm drunk
Off yourself

3 mins lads

pussyboi