Boba Fett holds his own against Darth fucking Vader in the EU/Legends

>Boba Fett holds his own against Darth fucking Vader in the EU/Legends
>In Episode IV he gets humiliated by a blind Solo
What is Fett's actual power level?

Well EU isn't canon anymore so who gives a shit?

He hasnt shown up in the NuEu, right? Then he's whatever tier a blind man could beat.

Only what the movies and movies alone show: he tracked some people, then became a useless sack of shit

>this super popular for whatever reason mysterious stranger whose really just an extra/background character is really competent and powerful in the fanmade extended materials!

Color me shocked. Fett was always pure fan fabrication, he was never intended to be more than just some dude. But the subtle menace of his voice and the single interaction between him and Vader made him seem like more.

Even Vader wants to suck his Mandalorian dick though

>Have a care
That doesn't sound like something Vader would say.

>for whatever reason

You know exactly why he was super popular. He was super popular because he's fucking cool. He looks cool, he has a cool voice, he has a cool spaceship, and when he gets introduced Vader has to pointedly tell him--not all the bounty hunters, just him--"no disintegrations," which makes him seem like a badass. Only the autists over in /swg/ are mystified by Boba Fett's popularity. The rest of us find it perfectly sensible. He's precisely engineered to be cool as fuck.

Boba also got out of the sarlaac pit in both old eu and in the nu eu. so I guess the real question is, what is solo's power level? must be huge

>Boba also got out of the sarlaac pit in both old eu and in the nu eu.

Nah, new continuity has the Jawas scavenging his armor out of the sarlacc (after debris from Jabba's barge cuts parts of it open) and some rando buying it from them.

>>Boba Fett holds his own against Darth fucking Vader in the EU/Legends
Power levels in legends were bullshit.
Frankly I'm glad none of it is canon anymore.

>Legends

it was purged for a reason

He has, and lost to Luke by pure luck.

That reason being Disney didn't want to pay royalty checks anymore. Don't kid yourself that they did it out of the goodness of their heart to save the canon from itself, because the Prequel era of the EU was a fucking golden age of content.

I was pretty sure that was just a rumor. Is there an actual page where this happened? Either way they've already fucking trashed Boba and Jango in the nucanon so it doesn't really matter.

for every one good story there were ten bad ones

really? thats fucking boring

You're worse than a plinkett parrot my dude.

More like a hundred.

The Tattooine interlude in the first Aftermath novel. It's guy buying Fett's armor from the Jawas.

Yeah, well, I didn't write it.

damn i love the gunship and the jedi starfighter design

>Aftermath

Gross. I can't believe this is the foundation Disney accepted for their new EU.

>yfw TLJ reveals that phasma's armor is actually made out of Boba's beskar to further push her as the new cool character

It's actually made out of the chrome plating from one of Sheev's old Naboo shuttles.

i'm sure she'll turn out to be his illegitimate daughter or something.

To be fair, the Rogue One stuff is mostly contemporaneous with the OT. The NT stuff can be handwaved by the New Republic not investing in military development and the First Order spending all its cash on superweapons.

I do like the TFA X-Wing since it looks like late lifecycle upgrade, giving it the subtle bit of continuity in design that the prequels were full of.

>look it up
>it's true

what the fuck

So, is Mandalore still canon?

Filoni is pretty wishy washy on it. After he got the go-ahead from George back during TCW he's done basically whatever he pleases with it to a complete retcon to sort of bringing everything back to normal (except Mandalore still being a wasteland) over time.

>Don't kid yourself that they did it out of the goodness of their heart
Of course they didn't do it because of that.
Nobody fucking thought that.

Rogue One at least had non recolor designs.

Well Clone Wars and Rebels are still canon, aren't they?

But it's true.

>anti-force

that cant be real. thats worse than mitichlorians

Yeah.

Mando wank aside, it's not like competent people are immune to embarrassing flubs or deaths below their calibre.

Didn't a racing champion receive an injury that left him ultimately braindead from a skiing accident?

Yeah, Michael Schumacher.
>Win seven Formula One Championships between 1994 and 2004, to the extent that people start saying it's boring because you win all the time
>get btfo by a tree

>phasma

LITERALLY who?

>In Episode IV

Episode 4? Dude seriously you need to get you shit together. It was episode 6. Get it your shit right.

>Episode IV
>Episode 4?
Ha ha do you really think letters and numbers are the same thing? Retard.

>One of the arcs in Clone Wars we didn't get would've had Bobs ultimately killing Bane in a showdown

fffff

Ever heard of roman numerals? You stupid uneducated retard. Stay in school.

This makes me sad because it's true.

Fett is overrated as fuck. He looked pretty badass and from that he became a meme, which caused hack writers to make him more and more capable in order to fit an image that never existed outside of fanboy memes.

>when he gets introduced Vader has to pointedly tell him--not all the bounty hunters, just him--"no disintegrations,"
That doesnt make him a badass, that makes him a moron.

... you aren’t really this stupid right?

Power Level = Dead & Digested