If Hillary wins she will start WW3

>If Hillary wins she will start WW3
>If Trump wins, left wing celebrities will move to other countries to spread their degeneracy throughout our lands

>not sacrificing your country to make America a better place

Whom of the panderati will Brazil absorb in order to Make America Great Again?

Everyone in the Anglosphere* will have a place in Trump's America, provided they are white and have light colored eyes. Be not afraid

*except Canadians

No Celebrity wants to move to Brazil because it's a shithole and they know it

So Celebrities will move to 1st world countries like Australia, Canada, Germany etc..

Anything
We are already done to begin with

Ausbro, they're all going to Canada, you're safe.

How do you even start WW3 in these times? It'd be just against Russia, right? Or do you think that China, Syria, Iran, ect. will throw in with Putin?

>not sacrificing foreigners to ancient deities to make your country better and free of degeneracy

:(

>left wing
Wut. Id support Trump if I were mmurican citizen and Im ultra leftists. It isnt right vs left its rigged shit system vs normal people.

I imagine people didn't think WW1 would start or even consider a few years later WW2

Wait isn't trump pro-war too? Wasn't he all about bombing the middle east and killing terrorist families?

I, for one, am ready to accept any degenerate celebrities you guys wanna throw our way. With the mony they have they can live in walled suburbs in Rio and Sao Paulo where they wont bother anyone

Of course they would, China would be hesitant but they know that eventually they have to face us.

What would Syria or Iran do without Russia? They'd be fucked and regime change would be imminent if Russia ever fell.

the great thing is fuck every other country and their stupid opinion

I'm waiting for them, ready to red pill their asses. They'll return to Murica changed people

do it, crush moloch with your sky gods

>she will start WW3
siiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Just ISIS; after they're defeated, probably withdrawal from the Middle East altogether (and watch the Iranians blitzkrieg Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and whatever other friends Shilly has there)

>le sigh

>>>/reddit/

A majority of left wing celebrities are already Aussies.

No one is moving to your shithole Brasil don't worry

Leftist useful idiots only move to the nice countries and try to destroy them from within

They won't leave.

Celebritiee are all talk and no action

>they'll all get summer houses in Canada for virtue signalling then remain in the states for the other 10 months of the year for tax purposes

Fixed. Lots of celebs already do this, salt spring island in BC is basically a celebrity resort.

Yeah, honestly, whoever says they are moving to another country if trump wins (unironically) be happy they are moving
>3 of my 4 teachers
>step mom
>"""""friend""""" in blm
leave