Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

AoT s2 eye catches
imgur.com/a/9FqEo

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9FqEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEAD
I can't even enjoy this wasteland at work.

Fuck marathons

Stay strong friends, the grand moment is almost here

Reminder that SJ outperformed most of the block.

At least it's not an IBO marathon.

this.

That would be suicide-inducing.

A HxH marathon woulda been so much better since we got the end of the arc

Man, poor tom's just gonna be beat all to hell forever, ain't he.

Why'd you have to go and jinx it like that, user? You just know we're getting one now sometime next year.

>AoT s2 eye catches
>imgur.com/a/9FqEo
Do we really still need this?
AoT S2 been gone for a while.

It makes me sad that Toonami is filled with shows that're bad, but not the fun kind of bad like SA:O, Tokyo Ghoul, or Attack on Titan, instead shows that're just...really boring.

Well...do we know what the christmas and new years' marathons are?

With Buu turning everyone into food, I think we should have a good old fashioned Food Fight. Let's get some Toonami related meals/food and other snacks in for a rare HUNGRY Hunger games!

Oh like it wasn't already in the cards considering Unicrumb and IBO season 1 got ones before

>HxH
No, thanks.

This arc was mostly a training arc so I doubt there'd be much to see. The last few episodes of York New City would have been better.

EVERYTHING

The Black Hole

Don't forget the ketchup

FRIED RICER

took me 15 years but I finally got the firmly joke

Brought to you by Hetap.

Not Toonami, but Miias monstrous food deserves a spot

Let’s all love Satan!

what?

A Jawbreaker, the strongest kind of candy there is!

I SHOULD WEAR A WIG AND CALL MYSELF SUPER BABIDI

Mako shaped croquettes!

Name a more powerful character than Mr. Satan. It's not possible.

Mako's mom's cooking

It's not thanksgiving without MEAT

Madara Uchiha.

Naruto is all about the ramen

LEMONS

Piss-off Chi Chi.

i wish we could have ghibli movies for christmas

Sandvich, with the good idea of killing them all

I WILL SERVE YOU A MEDIUM RARE MANKANSHOKU MAKO STEAK!

Obligatory

needs some Inuyasha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My nomination is jelly donuts!

Let's get some Ichiraku in here.

ah, my rival

TIME FOR SCREAMING!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sour Puss

Food you say?

We ever get Porco Rosso before on Toonami? I know quite a few were on there, but can't remember if it was one of them. Love me some Fio.

our fave

bell peppers and beef

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GET OUT OF MY THEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The only real choice.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gummy Bears just make me feel so good man.

THANK GOD somebody posted this.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAehhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

People

Poison hamburgers, offensive to Americans

Spaghettabout-It

Someone had to at some point.

You sirs are a scholars and gentlemen of fine taste!

YOU NEED YOUR VITAMIN C!!!!

>best pig on toonami never

Nep's pudding

Ronnie Verde

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Kiki Cake

Potatoes reporting in

Not thanksgiving without potatoes

Cheesburg

SENZU BEAN!!!

Help the music links are dead

What a fatass Goku would be irl.

Checked
Looks like we have an early favorite

One of the best Makos I've ever seen.

Wanze's Ramen Mech

Whatever these are, they're definitely Toonami related

>Not using superior potatos

You're tears will be delicious

Don't toss that dog! Eat it!

I nominate beer! Alcohol! An old friend!

FLESH

I mean, it was food at one point...

How about some tofu dipped in miso on a stick.

An Apple a day keeps death away

Mankind's oldest friend.

If I learned anything from 80's movies it's that girls turn 500% hotter when they take off their glasses.

Don't get me wrong though, I like megane just fine, but not here.

Eggs?

SENZU BEAN
IT'S LIKE 3 MEALS