How much till the election results?

How much till the election results?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erleben.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Penis jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrot.en Schwänzchen ergießen.

speak american

Hours.

Its just about to be 4 on the west coast. A majority of people are going to vote after work.

I'd buckle up. You probably wont see a winner crowned until 1am.

¡Buenas noches! ¿Qué tal?

Fuck you

Now.
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

LANDSLIDE INCOMING

here's 1am give me the fucking results already

good Hans, I chuckled

>theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

Wtf can a newspaper be biased like that. They used le trump says mean things meme again. When you click on Trump he says
>I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election, if I win
>She should not be allowed to run and, just in that respect, I say it's rigged
>*sniff*

This is supposed to be an unbiased news website.

Touché.

Don't worry jeb, I got your back

Hillary just won

Bien, mi amigo :) ¿y tù?

The prophecy said he won last year. It was sealed on that day.

t. merkel

merkel hat auch ein penis

kek

About 4 weeks while the court cases play out.

Seriously.

about 3.50

include me in a screencap

That sounds like castillian. Not sudaca spanish. Step up and come home.

I have waited months for this day, fucking months. The complete overrun of my homeboard by normalfags and shills, the board I once browsed daily for hours.

Trump better win, I've endured for months to see this. From the very beginning of meme magic, and the countless shitpostings, I want to see this end so I can at once resume peacefully browsing Sup Forums

Let these dreadful elections conclude, Lord, that I may resume the activates I once conducted here without so many Americans.

cant wait to see donald cuck in fucking jail

It's 1am here, I have to sleep now. don't fuck this up Ameribros, I don't want to wake up to a warmongering lying cunt as madame president

you're going to jail?