Are they mutants again, or did the Inhumans retcon stick?

Are they mutants again, or did the Inhumans retcon stick?

No reply so I guess it stuck

Damn

They were never made into inhumans, they were turned into a science experiment like in the movies. But instead of Hydra doing it, it was the high evolutionary.

I will just wait for the retcon making them children of Magneto again, as it should be

>Inhumans retcon
If you don't read comics why are you asking?

It was shit retcon in the first place.

They're getting there, they retconned the retcon that made them back into Django and Marya's kids almost immediately, so now they're actually the children of Django's sister 'Natalya' and an unidentifed man. I'm betting that at some point down the line they'll reveal that Natalya is actually Magda, and they were Mags kids all along.

They're too recognizable as his kids for them to leave them unrelated forever.

They'll most likely retcon the spell that Wanda did during axis as not working right somehow.

How many retcons have the twins had about who the parentage so far?

The fact that they are his children is itself a retcon. They used to be unrelated.

The retcon made all of Magneto's lusting for Wanda, when they were in the brotherhood, hilarious.

Polaris > Gypsy mutie cunt

Keep telling yourself that champ, maybe it'll become true.

For the non comic readers
they weren't made into inhumans
squirrel girl isn't inhuman
Quake was never a mutant

The only problem that I had with the axis retcon, is that you could tell that they weren't going to commit to it. Sure the twins got their original parents back for a while, but Mags didn't get any new kids and his wife was pregnant when she left him, they made the retcon as safe as they could so that later on they could put Everything back to how it was before Ike threw his tantrum.

>Django and Marya
>Whizzer and Ms. America
>Magneto and Magda
>High Evolutionary
>back to Django and Marya
>Natlya Maximoff and unnamed father
Did I miss anyone?

High Evolutionary = back to Django and Marya

Maybe for Quicksilver, but that relation did nothing for Scarlet Witch.

I'd rather they be the Whizzer's children before they were Magneto's. What an awful retcon that was

That's what mutants are.

For a split second they were his creations, before Scarlet Witch's solo series started.

Was Zaladane her sister?

So what the fuck is Luminous supposed to be?

>That's what mutants are.
Go read a comic book, underage. Mutants were made by the Celestials.

agree, there are more canon nudes

As a science experiment, because celestials are giant cosmic scientists.

false. they were made to protect the planet, because celestial babys are born from planets, and mutants are like white blood cells

>white hair
>both of their powers
Wanda and Pietro's test tube baby

the patrician retcon would be making Wanda and Pietro not siblings anymore.
Wanda gains nothing from being Magneto's daughter, and Pietro loses a lot from not being his son.

Without Magneto, Pietro is the creepy with incest overtones beta orbiter and stalker of his sister.

>Pietro is the creepy with incest overtones beta orbiter and stalker of his sister.
>stalker
you are right, they should just fuck already

celestials want superpowered creatures to appear so that they can defend the planet they are born in from being eaten by Galactus

That was only for earth x, now they're creating super humans to fight back against the return of the first firmament and his army of death celestials cosmic horrors from the first universe.

That will probably get retconned to something else when the next writer wants to change the celestials status quo.

True Words. Anyone who likes Gyppo scum like the Maximoffs or Doom(ashev), deserves to be shot.

> she will never call you "Daddy"

No, they weren't. Django and Marya kids with powers given by High Evolutionary

They have never been Inhumans.

Django is their uncle now and his sister Natalya is their "real" mother

She was also a Scarlet Witch

The High Evolutionary was part of their origin in the comics for decades. Strucker basically fills HE's role in the MCU.

Bendis is such a hack he thought Wanda was powered by Magneto.

>the patrician retcon would be making Wanda and Pietro not siblings anymore.

I wonder how many seconds it would take after finding out for Pietro to start hitting on Wanda?

Other than Daddy issues what exactly Pietro is losing? Magneto retcon didn't give us good stories. That's why it's shit

They have artificially activated X-genes from the High Evolutionary. So not quite mutants, a bit like Deadpool.

Natalya was killed by Wanda's father.

I know that. My answer was to cause they never were "his creations"

You're forgetting someone.

But he is not their father. He is Daddy

Chronic was never their father or creator, he just linked the twins to his chaos magic as a means of escaping at some later point.

>Chthon
Autocorrect must have been influenced by all of the snoop on my phone.

>She was also a Scarlet Witch
Robinson is such a fucking hack

This. Wanda has always been used to advance Magneto's character, and it's always at her expense. She's used as a crutch for Mags' narcissism.

Whereas there's depth to Mags and Pietro's relationship, Wanda's relationship with Magneto is always all about Mags.

Also, Mags once mind controlled her, just like her arch enemies Chthon and Immortus/Kang.

I'm surprised that Aaron didn't make a caveman Scarlet witch like he did for Ironfist and black panther, since apparently it's a title that gets passed on now.

A stupid idea.

To be fair, most of the shit in cape comics are stupid ideas. Though this is more in Sinister's wheelhouse than it is the HE's.

Pietro needs to be mags son again, ffs.

Even his features (like the silver hair and sometimes, the face) is supposed to be like his father.

I still say Wiccan and Speed should be retconned into being Sinister made clones

It makes more sense than "retro-reincarnation"

Wanda and Chthon both have fractious relationships with their brothers.

The Magneto retcon gave us X-Factor Quicksilver, Age of Apocalypse Quicksilver, Ultimate Quicksilver, House of M, Son of M, and stuff like Exodus wanting to kill Luna because the granddaughter of Magneto wasn't a mutant.
You make Quicksilver no longer Magneto's son, and it's like he has had no character development in more than 3 decades.

In most of them he did evil shit out of nowhere cause daddy issues,

I'm surprised there wasn't a Cave Ironman.

Oh man...that would have been funny as fuck.

>Stony Bark built this in a cave with a pile of furs and bones

House of M, the worst thing he did, was because of Muh Sister, not Muh Father.

>Inhumans retcon stick

There was never an inhumans retcon.
They retconned them in being the High Evolutionary's creations.

High Evolutionary retconned into an Inhuman when?

These two, Squirrel Girl, Toro, and Namor just float back and forth between the popular explanation of the day.

Toro is full on an inhuman now.

No one ever had a good idea as to why they were doing it. But the Celestials making mutants, deviants, and eternals wad okay enough.

Same as no two writers ever agreeing on just how Galactus's eating planets was beneficial for the universe, but they all agree that it is. But explaining just how is damn hard.

Never, he's a mutate he was enhanced with super science and an evolution ray.

>their parents are Django and Marya Maximoff
>actually, their parents are Miss America and The Whizzer
>ACTUALLY, their parents are Magneto and Magda
>nevermind, their parents were Django and Marya after all
>ACTUALLY, their parents were Django's sister Natalya and *father doesn't matter*
So one retcon, a retcon of the retcon, the erasing of the past two retcons, and then a new retcon ontop of that.

She's the Solidus to Wanda and Pietro's Solid and Liquid.

A big part of his character was that hew was the embarrassing son of Magneto who just wanted daddy to love him. However Mags thought he was low powered and not really fit for ruling a damn thing

I want to see Vance Astrovik (Justice) and Ricochet from Slingers join the X-Men because I am afraid of Marvel retconning them as not mutants.

I guess Justice is redundant when Hellion has the exact same power as him, but it would be cool to have your own Spider-XMen with spider sense.

Yea and in the 90's he was the first mutant that appeared in America, shit changes with the times and popularity

Is Justice not a mutant now? He and Firestar were the mutant members of New Warriors for the longest time and mutant issues were sort of their thing.

We're going to need a few more retcons though, at least until we get to the point that Wanda becomes her own mother.

No, they already ruined Firestar, leave Vance and Johnny alone in the comics limbo that they inhabit.

We're going to get to the point that it will cycle through eternal, deviant, external, children of the nail, and all of the other human offshoots until he becomes a mutant again.

he is still a mutant (because he is in Limbo)
probably Marvel editors don't know he exists.

Ricochet was in the last arc of Scarlet Spider, and may be in the next one, not sure.

It feels like Wanda just exists to be a problem

if she so much as stubs her toe the universe is suddenly altered or rewritten.

It would really fuck up the whole abusive father arc of his character development if they made him into something other than a mutant now.

Nobody including everyone within Marvel cares about a single damn thing that happened in New Warriors.

They have been the sad joke of the company for a very long time now

Cavenegers would at least have been entertainingly silly if it had kept to caveman versions of the classic Avengers, complete with caveman versions of Iron Man and Vision, and them not even trying to make plausible sense of it.

Stone Age Ultron would be the greatest thing ever.

The Whizzer & Miss America were their first set of parents. Until then, they thought they were orphans, and we didn't know anything about their parents. Django and Marya Maximoff weren't introduced until years later, as their adoptive parents.

I agree on that, but what would he be?
Some kind of cosmic being like Galactus?

So would Tony just be a guy covered in dinosaur skins and Vision a meat puppet made out of skins and bones?

Ideally, this version of Cavengers would have been made 5 to 10 years ago. If they did cavewoman versions of Wasp, Scarlet Witch and Black Widow today, it wouldn't be the same.

Atomaton Ultron...i can see it working.

That is the easiest thing ever to explain away.

Friendly reminder, Wanda's 'real mother' fused with the embodiment of witchcraft to save it from succumbing to chaos.

THICC TENTACLES

It's not hard for them to get weird with Vance because of the whole OG GotG thing, if they wanted. Honestly, it's safer for him to remain forgotten in limbo because .

Marvel has been actively shitting on the NW ever since their original run ended, and the latest tv show featuring Squirrel Girl is just more proof of that. I'm really not looking forward to the inevitable comic book version of that shit.

She wasn't an Inhuman either, though.

Earth X isn't canon.

I kind of assume Justice and Firestar are not available to Marvel or else we would have seen them in the New Warriors series.

It might be they haven't worked out the rights issues and nobody really wants to use them, though. But then I never thought anyone would make it a priority to use Quicksilver.

And we still don't have an explanation for why Bova told Magneto that the Twins were his children in the first place.

He was torturing her so she said whatever to get him to stop

MASSIVE MYSTICAL MAMMARIES