Friendly reminder that Aaron Diaz deserves more hate than Dobson

Friendly reminder that Aaron Diaz deserves more hate than Dobson.

I don't like Sup Forums witchhunt.

Yes, because Aaron Diaz decided to C&D a page about memes.

No, seriously, Dobosn is trying to copyright strike KYM because his page is "derogatory"

What the fuck is up with your screencap, user

That's actually kinda funny.

What an inflated ego

Okay, Preston.

I see nothing wrong

He's positively ballooning with pride, I'd say.

Sup Forums not /twitter/
can you twats please stop making a thread each time a person you don't like puts out a tweet.

Fuck off Dobson.

Aaron Diaz has said and done much worse before. Like all his passive aggressive musings and utter hypocrisy. This is just a snarky response to some person who said some similarly cunty shit. I bet you if a well liked webcomic artist said this, Sup Forums would love it.

I fucking hate the dude but this is reaching.

God damnit, Dobson.

>deserves more hate
Jesus Christ dude, it's just a guy making comics on the internet

>Diaz
I remember when his reaction to Moebius death was "I just made a tribute, you can buy it there" on the very same day of the deah announcement, while every other artists were just making free tributes all over the world.
He has been beyond saving long ago.

>>In my version of the X-Men, all the X-Men has visible mutations.
>>Jean Grey has cracked skin, Storm has fins, and Rogue has fangs.
>>ALL OF THEM ARE MUTANTS!
>>Except Kitty, who is a normal girl
>>And also leads the team

Kitty fags truly are the worst.

Yep.
Calling Will Eisner mediocre reveals you as an incurable retard.

That soderman guy is an absolute moron.

I don't know how you can make a mutant version of kitty.

hi Diaz

Didn't he try to backtrack, and ended up insulting Kirby in the process? I just remember his "apology" being just as shitty either way.

If somebody said "I'm really fucking good at comics" and they actually were really fucking good at comics, then good on 'em.

That being said, I have no idea who this guy is.

Does that Diaz guy not know that Twitter is a public forum? Anything posted for public view is, by nature, inviting anyone to participate. Twitter has direct messaging if a conversation is meant to be private.

>Rape whistle
Kek.

hi soderman

Of the top of my head, you could have her with skin issues due to her phasing ability, from albinism to even having her body reshaping itself in inhuman ways after phasing.

But yeah, that would get in the way of his fapping to Kitty.

He called him a mediocre white man.
He then backtracked when he learned Eisner was Jewish on the "white" part and explained he meant in comparison to fellow Jew Jack Kirby, who as we all know is God.

You have to be an actual moron to think Eisner was worse than Kirby, strengths of the latter be damned.

very white looking to be called Diaz

He's Cuban, so 90+% Spaniard probably.

I thought the jannies deleted dobbo threads.

Diaz is the exact kind of chickenshit who would go on and on about being non-white, then if shit ever went south, he'd conveniently start considering himself white again.

white Latin Americans in the USA get to be white when it's conventient, and not white when it's convenient.

My favourite Diaz tweet was the time he posted a rant about how unfair it is that successfully artists are often doing just okay financially and they should be paid much more for all the hard work they put in. All while taking $5000 a month for his deeply mediocre comic that updates an average of 6 pages a year

How far will we have to dig before we find out he's been jarassing women?