Will we ever see them again?

Will we ever see them again?

I hope they get their own comic at some point

Only in our dreams

our wet dreams

That too.

>tfw you will never see based el superman in action again
Of all the attempts I've seen to do an edgier superman who lacks the same restraints as our beloved man of steel, he is by far the most believable and enjoyable. He killed crooks and people who got in his way with impunity, but all of his motivations were so believable that he wound up surpassing all the competition.

Honestly forgot all about it until this thread.
Wouldn't mind seeing them pop up in a mutliverse story, other than that I don't really care.

Bummer this fell super flat though, I really liked the idea of DC going all in on an alt universe story

Best wonder woman version ever

Bekka a cute.

I actually would love to see them crossover with Red Hood and the Outlaws. They'd work together better than I expected.

Just watched this for the first time last night, and I certainly hope so. They even have an in with Lex and WW going dimension hopping.

Can't believe they got away with this.

Son of a rapist hitler
The murderer
And the slut.

My only complaint is that Batman's costume looks weak. There's so many cool things you could have done with a vampire, but they chose that? Well, at least the other two look great.

No. The movie sold poorly and whatever plans WB had with Machinima fell through.

Even if they gave it another go, Timm has lost the plot. He'll probably insert unnecessary sex scenes and potty humor.

Well, he's not a real vampire.
And a more complicated costume would be harder to translate to his bat-flashdrive.

His name is Supermanuel

No and it makes me sad.

I fucking want to see Bekka's war against those New Genesis assholes.

I want to FUCK Wonder Woman

I want to FUCK Misuzu.

Probably not considering this thread was the first I heard of them.

Unrelated, but i found the wedding scene where the New Genesis' New God slaughtering Apokolips' New God with gun beneath the wedding decoration to be extremely hillarious

Who?

>I didn't know about something so it's not popular and will never succeed

Seeing as they canceled the other stuff they had planed it's doubtful we'll it any more of this.

It’s a glimpse at the DCAU from a different world.