FLORIDA GOING RED

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drumpkins still think they will win. How fucking stupid.

Give up lmao

t-this drumpf is absolutely finished, flroida is blue

You lost little shill? You lose your friends?

trump already won michigan you fucking moron. go home

wtf i hate drumpkins now

Broward County had record number of votes.

It's over Drumpftards.

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erleben.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Peniis jemals härter sein wir.d, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit, petite chienne?

S-SOURCE?

which webpage

>petite chienne
moi kekd

>they're still shilling

>still shilling on the day of the election
btfo cunt

lol dont be as autistic as libfags think we are, he hasnt won michigan at all

I AGREE THIS IS HER YEAR!!!!!! RETARDED DRUMPFKINS ARE PATHETIC FAGGOTS TRYING TO RIG THE ELECTION

G-guys it went blue.
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

it's blue now

As more votes come in, it just turned back to blue.

IT WENT RED AGAIN, I CANT TAKE IT

>theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
and back to red, along with virginia

VA too

THESE JOHNSON VOTERS ARE PISSING ME OFF

Translation: Blacks like to rape, and the shekel gene is passed from mother to son. Turn a blind eye long enough and when rahowa happens, two we can kill two birds with one stone. This is our last chance.

>florida keep going back and forth
FUCK
MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS

RED AGAIN

B O N E R

It went back blue again just right this second.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER FLORIDA

Trump will win. I believe it.

if Trumpet gets Florida, he's practically home for the win right? I mean, it is the infamous swing state after all.

he needs ohio and florida and it's a win

KAINE'S HOME STATE GOING RED
PEDOS BTFO

>Winning Virginia 57-38
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol, let them believe. it is the hope before the inevitable death that makes terror all the more satisfying

UP LIKE DONALD TRUMP
SWING STATES LIKE NUNCHUCKS
CLINTON WILL BE STUMPED
BLAME IT ALL ON RUS-SIA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

only for the republicans. hillary can win without it, trump can't.

Trump wins West Vagina

BETTER DEAD THAN RED!

WE RED AGAIN
WE RED

I think we can call Florida now. All urban areas are counted for and she's behind.

Trump will win the rural areas with big margins.

GODDAMMIT I CAN'T TAKE THIS STOP FLIPPING EVERY SECOND

She's done. Hillary is down with 1.5 points and all urban areas are counted for. She's is not going to win Florida.