>Glasses
>Nerdy
Extra points if flat

>Extra points if flat
okay

>Thumbnail looks amazing
>Real image is low quality shit

I hate artists who do this

They usually post on sites that compress their art to a lower quality and size.
Also this is a WIP drawing.

Edit?

>Real image is low quality shit

Yeah, if its not manja or calarts tier then it is automatically shit, right?

yes, it fooled me the first time i saw it too.

No, I refer to the artist being too lazy to give it a touch up. Yes, maybe it consumes a bit more of time, but it's absolutely worth it. Specially if you render a bit the face. It makes the piece much more pleasant to look at and even makes you want to take the sketch and use it as your phone wallpaper. I find no excuse for an artist to not go in the extra mile and give a little touch up to their drawings. Time? There's always time to make something better.

>boo hoo, artists didn't finish a sketch
Final rendering is by far the most time consuming and tedious part of drawing. The artist owes you nothing and can choose to leave it in whatever state they like. Finish it yourself if you want it done that much, or commission someone to finish it.

Entitled brat.

You're being autistic, he just said he hates when artists do that

>drawing is a WIP
>wow why hasn't the artist finished it up a bit?

Even just touching up the face like in that edit and other key areas would help. No need to clean everything up, but going over the sections people look over first would make the overall presentation better.

Yeah, and that's not what I'm responding too.
>I find no excuse for an artist to not go in the extra mile and give a little touch up to their drawings. Time? There's always time to make something better.
This is.

He can hate it all he wants, but no artists owes it to him to finish something unless he's paying for it.

>makes you want to take the sketch and use it as your phone wallpaper.
So you want the artist to rush their WIP (work in progress) so you can steal it and put it on your stupid phone?
You're the reason why so many artists don't put out completed works with out gaudy watermarks or hide them behind paywalls.
And who the fuck are you to tell an artists that they have time?
You don't know who this person is or how their live is to assume that they have the "time".
You don't even know or understand their thought process.
What if this was just a first draft and they're still working out where they want to go with the next step? What if this entire drawing is a scrap/abandon drawing?
That's the thing about cunt who aren't artists nor understand all that goes into it.
It not just a wave of a wand and shit just happened. There is a process and for each artist it is different.
You made me write more than what I intended because shit like this grinds my gears.

>Sup Forums thread about girls with glasses turns into /ic/ thread
Everything seems in order here.

Stop derailing my fucking thread

That's a rat.

This looks like Simon, is he into SU now?

fanart Ok?

>Extra points if flat
can't get flatter than a board

Best girl.