She needs a "why you suck speech" after the latest bomb

Townies were a mistake.

Eh. I felt I understood her a little when she explained things from her point of view.

It was the wrong way to go about things, but it was understandable.

The real problem, was that the bomb itself was more fucking townie trash with about one plot-relevant episode.

SU Hate Thread?

>The real problem, was that the bomb itself was more fucking townie trash with about one plot-relevant episode.
So nothing out of the usual? Most of the bombs are filler with one plot-ish episode to hold the tide of those that want more plot from going to CN headquarters and lynching the SU crew.

So is anyone going to make it...or?

So does every other character in this terrible show.

I haven't seen the episode.

What did she do that makes you think she sucks?

She refused to stop shitting in the street.

Bomb*
>Steven comes back and she has a bitch fit
>nabs Lion and neglects to tell him his whereabouts
>Steven decides to goof off with the townies on one half of the bomb and ignore any and all things related to the Gems and their stories of the war in the other
>Connie is being stupid
>Steven is being a bitch
>In the end they both made Kevin look likable

Imagine an disgruntled ex hospital employee steals all of the life support equipment, goes missing for a week, causes a lot of people to die and when you find the person they just say "Whoops my bad". This is what Connie id except she stole Lion, the only way to get supplies and communicate with Lars whose in space, went missing for weeks and her reasoning was because she Steven didn't call her. Everyone sucked in that episode

>Rasicm, misogyny and crying because she's not a mary sue fanfiction character

Yeah, that's what I figured.

Time for psycho Connie.

Aaaand just like that OP's filename now comes into play.

I should tell you that not getting any beef from the characters on her idiotic behavior and the fact that the creator goes out of her way to put her in the right is more Mary Sue-ish than anything.

Who's the guy?

>Who's the guy?

No one .
thats not Connie , neither a SU fanart,

If a gangly little Indian girl is considered acceptable for fighting gem monsters so long as she's using a gem sword, what if they handed a gem weapon to a fully grown athlete?

the athlete would be jobbed out since they don't have the Mary Sue-ness of that indian girl

Vincent from BFF Comic

>Crying racism and misogyny over a fictional character in a shitty cartoon

Get your priorities straight.

Its the holy right of all indians to shit in the designated shitting street of their selected vecinity. The fact that you western pigs shit in perfectly clean water, is absolutely disgusting.

>"why you suck speech"
Honestly, if you need to explain why your characters suck, you are a hack writer.

Out of all the Townies who needed focus this arc after the Homeworld bomb it was Sadie and Lars' parents. Sadie definitely got an episode but Lars' parents were barely present and their reactions to Steven and what happened to their son was conspicuously absent. By every measure Steven should have been at the butt of someone's anger at him but Connie wasn't it. I still can't believe Steven wasn't the one hit by the tomato Lars' mom threw when he was fucking around helping Mayor Dewey instead of trying to look for his damn lion and getting their son back quicker.

You kidding me? Everyone needs a why you suck speech to let them know that they aren't really doing good on their own. Even real people dude.

Sup Forumsmblr is real

No. Connie is Indian and deserve to shit on the very best streets and beaches of Beach City. By Indra's 97081035the will of Ganesh, pave your roads gold and let her shit all over it, western barbarian.

They both acted like stupid teens. That was the point.

Who the hell shits on perfectly drinkable water?! Fuck the west!

How do racism and misogyny play into this? None of what user said had anything to do with sex or race.

I like the townie episodes. My problem is that Sadie hasn't faced any obvious financial consequences from quitting her job.

t.moron

t.moron

Connie making a reference to my favorites mangas offends me and insults me in thousands of ways.

t.faggot

I bet she's more offended by Apu because of how problematic he is.

>people still think Connie "stole" Lion

No one even watches this show anymore, they just shitpost about it on the internet. Lion was pissed off at Steven too. You could tell because of the expressions he made during that whole scene. Also, do you really think Connie could prevent Lion from returning if he wanted to?

Poo in loo to indians is so casual at this point it's not being racist

How come that character scares me? She looks like a cross between some ugly Indian woman and the Mona Lisa.

She is mad an Indian doesn't voice him.

>swear loyalty to someone and train for combat against his wishes
>he heals your eyes and gives you his dead mom's sword
>the first decision he makes that you don't like, you bail on him, keep his mom's sword, and don't even let him know that his lion (another keepsake of his mother, literally holding a dimension of precious items she gave to Steven) is with you
>he comes crying back to you

Steven is a terrible leader and Connie is a terrible follower.

t.racist

>Honestly, if you need to explain why your characters suck, you are a hack writer.
I wouldn't quite agree - it's definitely a result of bad writing, but every writer has moments where they mess up and unintentionally make a character do something stupid.

She literally just quit her job.

she's a teen that lives with her fucking mom man, I don't think losing that min wage at a poorly managed donut store is going to make her look like she's broke

This. I literally don't care WHAT Steven Universe does now. It's like Adventure Time with the Orgalorg thing, the tropes have finally pushed my distaste to its limit and I want nothing to do with it.