I always really felt bad for them...

I always really felt bad for them. They've done awful shit but it kinda seems like they were forced too by an abusive father figure. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2F-jWm2QZeY
youtu.be/KgCZUAkoDoI
youtube.com/watch?v=LEJBFqkmGXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>but it kinda seems like they were forced too
I mean, that's exactly what happened

>they were forced too by an abusive father figure
They were literally brainwashed beyond repair.
Not only do I feel bad for them, don't forget that each of these kids surely had parents of their own, and they have no idea what happened to their children.

God. That's fucking terrible.

Keep in mind, a LOT of my memory of this show is super hazy but I just remember them standing out to me.

>kids surely had parents of their own, and they have no idea what happened to their children
well shit now their situation is evening more depressing.

You want to know what's even sadder, they dont even remember or know their REAL names. Infact one doesnt have one at all.

It always seemed like Father was abusive to me, they're always terrified of him and he's always yelling at them for no reason.

Holy shit this is old. I don't even remember drawing it.

How ya like this blast from the past?
Got any more?

They've literally been mind-raped to the point of no return. Hell, it's so bad that they can't even act as individual entities anymore, each movement they make being mimicked by all the others. In fact, in one episode, one of them splits off from the rest to "defect" to the KND, and when the ruse is finally dropped, he literally *slides* back into place with the rest of them, complete with an awful "squelching" noise.

Nigel's uncle did it.

That was only temporary.

youtube.com/watch?v=2F-jWm2QZeY

The DC are infinitely more interesting than Sector Z, I wanted them to change back the whole time.

When I look back at this show, I wonder out loud: HOW THE HELL WEREN'T THESE PEOPLE ARRESTED??

Those adult villains did some very illegal and unethical things to children..........where were the cops?!

the cops are adults

That being said I think there was an episode where this one dude went to jail for spanking an innocent kid.

>the vampire controlled kids by spanking them with out gloves
>the cold guy is commuting germ warfare
>lunch lady is trying to make kids unhealthy as possible
>nightbrace is the mad doctor who failed collage
If anyone of these people existed today they'd be dead, in prison, or a mental hospital.

It's a post-Grandfather world where all the world's children were forced to work in tapioca pudding factories which was only about thirty to forty years ago going by the events of Operation Z.E.R.O.

Children are simply not seen as humans by the majority of adults yet since an omnipotent shadowy figure skewed their image of children.

Do their parents really care? I would assume eventually you would have legions of rogue adults that would be out for blood on the villainous adults if they actually gave a shit about their kids.
I mean they only touched on this subject once with Vin Moosk, so it must mean not all adults go along with this bullshit world.

The show was about fighting for kids rights and freedom. it would be dumb and ironic for Adults to get arrested, which would exclude everything the KND worked hard for.

The villain you are referring to was count spankulot. He was tricked by the KND doing such a thing.

He was one of the weird villians who actually liked kids and thinks he's helping them.

He wasn't an all-time super-villain since he only spanked bad kids while at the same time helped them. I'm sure there is a name for it, but he was like an adult vigilante.

>in one episode, one of them splits off from the rest to "defect" to the KND
Which episode was this?

Operation C.O.F.F.E.E

I wish they showed the other's occasionally splitting from the group.

My mistake. it's Operation: U.N.D.E.R.C.O.V.E.R
it was only a one time thing and it was with Lenny

Yeah, I know. I wish it happened more.

Reminder that Numbuh 3 is a fire demon/oni with connections to the Underworld, and worthy of inheriting the title of "Grim Reaper".

don't remember that from the show.

Operation: HOTSTUFF
Billy and Mandy's Big Boogie Adventure, or whatever it was called.

How can you forget that Numbuh 3 is a literal demon?

The demon's house.

>Kuki and Wally's first kiss to the audience was when they were turning into Senior Citi-zombies

That was so fucked up.

Didn't he join the KND for a short time too?

He wasn't an official operative.

Honestly I'm amazed how dark that movie was. Shows that you don't have to have blood or violence to be grim, psychological darkness is way more fucked up

And then they ate the bird poop

This

It's a kids show about kids vs adults
My all time favorite moment was the movie, where Father was momentarily so angry that even Grandfather was shocked but then he just walked away

youtu.be/KgCZUAkoDoI

It COULD have the adults fighting but we have Dragonball Z for that, KND was a different kind of show

what the fuck

what's the story behind this?

the way i see it adults fall into 3 groups the super evil ones that make up the KND enemy list, regular adults that often have no real connection to the world of KND, and the heroic/renegade adults that help out the KND against the evils that the other adults are trying to pass.

>His helmet is frowning.

All their parents fucking love them.

Thats one thing that stayed true. No matter what's going on, every parent fucking loves their child. A few times we've seen their parents almost sacrifice themselves for the kids. That one villian's daughter is the bitchy red head and he adores her. He just wants to enslave every OTHER kid in the world. Parents were always bros in the show.

Something that always confused the shit out of me was why Fanny has a heavily Scottish accent. He married a woman from Scotland... I get that. But it's pretty obvious they had their kid in the US because of all the flashbacks with her in the KND. Would she still have the accent? Or maybe he's her stepdad and both her and her mother moved from Scotland to the US to live with him?

Well, I think part of it is that while the parents love their kids, and try to do what they think is right, they're often shown to be clearly incompetent. There are so many times where horrible things are going on right in front of the parent's noses and they don't even realize it because they're too wrapped up in their own lives, or they don't take what their kids say seriously. Often they do horrible things to their kids without even realizing it. There's actually a lot to be said there about modern parenting.

It's a cartoony depiction of rage that's unique to Numbuh 3.

numbah one and zero kinda have that problem too. specially since father doesn't have a british accent.

Grandfather was kind of British I think, Monty is British, it's only Ben that doesn't have the accent. WEIRD.

And her sister. And I think her mother as well, though that was just a brief glimpse into her hidden Kuki-like personality, but she quickly calmed back down to her reserved businesswoman persona.

I've only just realised that Lizzie is a literal palette swap of that fat Delightful girl

Maybe that was a twist they had originally planned? Like how Krusty was originally supposed to be Homer.

>Numbuh 1 in a relationship with his arch-nemesis/adopted cousin

Do you guys think Father loved the DC?

The KND style Ani-matrix implies heavily that he was the very first adult to spank a child, so odds are heavily against the idea that he loves or even likes children. OR that was just Grand father and as a result, Father is equally as dismissive of kids as his dad was to him.

>he was the very first adult to spank a child
I suspect the Unos are descended from Mr. Wigglestein. Why else would a British family have the Spanish word for "one" as a name?

I wonder for how long non-decommissioned teenagers still operate for the knd, because technically you could still be an operator through adulthood until you're too old for combat

Well, the end of the series finale implied Sector V was never decommissioned and the whole thing was an act to trick Father. So, quite a while, I'd say.

>they have MIA agents that are 90 years old still waiting for orders from dead sectors.
That must be like some alex Jones shit. Knowing of a secret war you were apart of but no one believes you and every attempt to connect gets ignored.

Tell me about Lenny. Why does he wear the helmet?

Not as fucked up as future Wally getting 1, 2 and 5 pregnant.

This is why I hate 'episodic' shows. The abject slavish worship to the status quo makes implications far worse, and leave zero chance for change with shows.

Accents are fun, hence why half of the cast has got them.

KND has interesting lore once it got fleshed out. Does it hold up upon rewatch?

To be fair I think that scene was during the series finale so status quo didn't really matter at that point anyways.

That sounds absolutely horrifying
>be 20-something years old
>still an operator a decade later
>have to keep a NEET facade because I cant dedicate myself fulltime to a job or college
>don't have real friends because all I do is hang around a bunch of kids
>the kids themselves hate me and everything I represent
>all the operators from my sector were decommissioned
>in fact, my whole generation of operators were decommissioned save for one or two from across the world
>they won't decommission me because I'm too valuable
>cant escape on my own because i don't want to live on the run, I just want a normal life

Enough permanent changes happened throughout the series that I can't really say KND worshiped the status quo. Heck, if Galactic KND had ever become a thing, it would've turned everything on its head.

It definitey does as long as you don't get too triggered by how the KND get retconned from 5 friends in a treehouse to a worldwide organization.

Good, a KND thread. Fucking loved this shit when I was a kid. Didn't get to watch it too much, because I didn't have pay tv as a munchkin, and mooched off my grandparents. The ESB and Indiana Jones episodes were my favourites. Anyone got any links?

youtube.com/watch?v=LEJBFqkmGXo

>no Uno family Christmas dinner episode
What a waste

You mean, links to where you can watch? kimcartoon.me I guess.

>Operation: S.N.O.W.I.N.G.
fuckin' A-grade taste user. That was my favorite episode as a kid because there were so many times school was not cancelled despite snowfall, and my hopes for a snow day were crushed. Watching this felt like the KND were actually standing up and fighting for my rights to a snow day.

But now her twist is that she was an alien all along. Numbuh Vine.
Which honestly makes me wonder if she was simply told to date Numbuh 1 as a mission or if she truly liked him.

There was the time they requested to use something that belonged to Father and he said fine as long as they don't scratch it. I think it was a mecha.

I clearly missed some episodes. Or at least don't remember them.

>When you realize you could've been a KND operative and you'd never know it.

>You see the queen's crown is actually a boyfriend helmet!
>*gasp* You want a boyfriend?

I never got snow as a kid. For me, what attracted me was the imagining of Star Wars-esque tech in KND. The aesthetic of all their weapons, and vehicles is one of the greatest things about this series.

>lunch lady is trying to make kids unhealthy as possible

>Not wanting Gramma Stuffum to spoil you rotten with delicious food

You must clearly hate home cooking user. How do you know you're not unhealthy from all that mcdonalds you eat?

>I clearly missed some episodes. Or at least don't remember them.
It was from the movie. dcfdtl were originally sector z until they got overdosed on fathers delightfulization ray when it exploded on them

Yeah, I always loved it when they explained how their tech worked, and damn if those matrix-like cutscenes showing off the weapons and what their acronyms stood for weren't the coolest thing ever

That was my fucking jam as a kid. I wish we had some KND type show in this day and age. Instead we're stuck with adaptations of kids movies and shit-tier cartoons.

I hope that is not a spoiler.

>not revolting against the kids and siding with the adults

Be a true double agent. teach the kids a super secret adult powerup called Heroin.

Always loved the movie parody episodes.

Moderation man. I enjoy home cooking and I worship pie but I Don't have it everyday. I cook some quick ok food but when time or the stars are right I go soul style. Time and pain make pleasure even better user.

This always irked me. I know it's a cartoon, but how in the hell has no one filed a missing child report?

A world so crazy and whacky as the KND one doesn't operate under real life logic.

Knowing KND he probably told the parents that their children were accepted to some boarding school and the parents were too oblivious to know any better.

Just rewatched a few episode with 362 on it... why the fuck Nigel is with the fatass girl? like the cunt is not even likeable at least

WHAA?!

that is not how you use spoiler fagits

Why don't I remember that red-head? What's her name?

So do I, the Japanese dubbed episode 65 in fact just out of shit and giggle and yeah even Japs agree they make really good couple, they just work good together, dunno why they pushed the unlikeable lardtube on him

Numbuh 10, Nigel's cousin

Strange way to say "hot."

Relax, you're just being meme'd. Those kids in the left picture who look like Nigel and Hoagie may be their descendants or it could be just a symbolic visual reference, but in either case they're far too young for Wally to be their father.

A rare example of executive meddling having a positive effect. Originally Mr. Warburton wanted their tech to be normal generic sci-fi stuff. Instead we got 2x4 technology. Really makes the show's aesthetic stand out.

Blonde girl best girl

The adults in the show were legit fucked, debatably worse than real world pedophiles and human traffickers. I wouldn't question why all the kids held their adult paranoia on their shoulders.