Hey there Sup Forums I bet you have an idea for a comic or a cartoon, why don't you tell us about it

Hey there Sup Forums I bet you have an idea for a comic or a cartoon, why don't you tell us about it.

It's about a futuristic country store where farming products are sold to local farmers. I call it "Sneed and the Feed & Seed"

A... dog... but it talks... and it gets into these wacky hijinks... with a friend who is a genius... and they learn to like each other along the way.

How about this? A superhero famous to a city fulfills his arch enemy’s request to be at his bedside as he dies. It then turns out to be a trick and the arch enemy switches bodies and the hero dies in the dying body. But before that, he convinces his enemy to be a good guy, and so the arch enemy decides to do so, and the comic explores how the arch enemy becomes a hero using a new body, deciding to be a good person, and takes on the alternate persona of the superhero as well, as he finds out, it wasn’t as easy as he had hoped to be.

A dark superhero, whose parents are killed, he takes a cowl and fights criminals at night. I call him Gnatman!

It's about an undersea sea creature and the lives of his aquatic friends. I call it "Roberto Seasponge"

Young boy is haunted by a strange creature after seeing Fantasia. Years later, the child is a young adult living with his Fetish, a creature that is the culimation of all the unrealistic or strange things that turn him on. Shennanigans ensue.

>user and the Waifus
Its about a nerd who has a harem of waifus from various cartoons and comics he enjoys. All his interactions with them are in his head.

As the series progresses, his waifus all try to help him get re-grounded in reality so he can have a normal life.

One special story involves one of his waifus marrying a character on her show, and user spergs out over it, not only hurting his other waifus, but pushes him further into his delusion.

Essentially a coming of age story.

How could you see it ending?

A federal agent has his plane crashed by his nemesis. He survives but is fired by the agency. He decides to move to a new city and start afresh. But he finds only one apartment that is suitable. And who is his roommate?

tulpa?

Adapting Dark Side of the Moon into a comic I’ll quietly go kill myself now. . .

Game of Thrones-esque show in post-apocalyptic North America. Every country is trying to rediscover the secrets of Nuclear Power, whoever gets the bomb first rules the continent and possibly the world, whoever gets the power plants running first becomes wealthiest in the world
with sudoku

I'm learning how to draw and animate so that one day I can drop a bomb on Sup Forums during Halloween and do Night of the Were-Ed the animation.

Probably. It's definitely more physical than a Tulpa.
Also, the reason Fantasia roused his Fetish was because of the Pastoral Symphony

A harem anime parody about a Scarecrow that has to deal with anthropomorphic QT crows (an affectionate one, the pedobait, the huffy one and the seductress)

I have an idea in a similar setting but based on a small town of mutants trying to live healthy lives. It'll start with the healthiest young man in town dying in a car crash which they'll discover was a suicide
most of the cartoon would be about an old veteran and his frail granddaughter born after the bombs dropped trying to have as much fun in the ruins before she dies in the series finale
the only other characters I've thought of is a wondering pariah who just wants to be accepted and a preteen that wanted to be a videogame developer and discovered a fetish right when all the computers were fried

I like

Oh wosh, I dont want to be part of whatever Texan republic or whatever the fuck that stuff is that grabs part of the city I live, We fought over this shit a century and half already

>hay guise
>howsabout you give me ideas to steal
Fuck off.

"Ideas" make up about 1% of the planning process. You could have the most original "idea" imaginable and it says next to nothing about the cartoon as a whole. You could have the most overused, cliched idea in existence and the cartoon could still end up being amazing if it's expressed in a unique and interesting way.

Get the cheapest old fighting shonen anime we can buy, draw Steve Oedeker's' head over the main character, and re-dub it.

Stream that movie
If you are so great

Villain Protagonists Vs. Hero Antagonists: What they do on their off time.

A comic set in the future, where a couple of children sail out of the subarctic islands to discover the forgotten continent of Europe, now ruled by mobs of brown people. They then proceed to get into hijinks, including meeting the seven Kangs of Inglin, being swept into a white supremacist movement made up entirely of mixed people, and discovering the court of a LARPing American pharaoh, whose court seems more than a little semitic.