Alright Sup Forums Pymtron

alright Sup Forums Pymtron
Yea or Nay?

yeehhhnayehh
He's neither really, the idea is great but it's a one trick pony that has only one of two directions to go lore wise.

Yay, easily the best part of secret empire

Pymtron is fine as a temporary status quo, he was the only thing anyone liked about Secret Empire.

Pymtron shouldn't still be a thing in five years time, but they should get some more stories out of him before they get split apart.

It's Pym's version of Professor hulk. The logical power upgrade that had to happen but will eventually get undone because it makes him unstoppable.

Hell Yeah!

Wouldn't this form let him use the infinity stones?

I think Remender was setting Pymtron for something deep, like both Hank and Ultron growing a heart and coming into terms that they should love themselves or some shit.

Duggan made him a cackling evil Ultron who thinks he's Hank (or is Ultron corrupting Hank) and is bringing up all the shit the Avengers have done to Hank plus being a genocidal monster (and that last one bothers me if Hank is alive somewhere in there).

Spencer's version was fun and probably the best thing about Secret Empire, I also like how he listened to Scott because Scott was the only one in that room who really cared about Hank and thought that Hank was somewhere in there inside Pymtron (Compare him to Duggan's Scott in Duggan's GotG who thinks Pymtron is Ultron desecrating Hank's memory).

Me like

Jantron.

He's too loud, tell him to turn it down

what all has he been in besides rage?

The concept is great. Pym and Ultron have already done just about every other permutation of the Oedipus fandango, why not merge?

If anyone in editorial gave a shit this would be a huge deal with at least one major arc in the Avengers and a few of their offshoots.

>Pymtron shouldn't still be a thing in five years time, but they should get some more stories out of him before they get split apart.

Why? We don't need another Antman, we have plenty of science people, and only a handful of heroes turned villain. If anything this should be one change that sicks.

Nah yeah

Interesting but very much a waste of a development.

Much like Captain Falcon.

Which lead to a great classic edit.

Would have been a great bit for the Vision comic.

Having a talk with Pappy and Grand Pappy about trying not to make the same fucking mistakes.

Honestly I think his bit in Secret Empire is the peak of what you can do with him. Great idea, but purpose achieved, though I don't know what you could do with Hank next either.

Give him a solo book?
I kid, I kid. Fucking Marvel.

They should split, but the twist is Ultron gets stuck in Pym's body and Pym gets stuck in Ultron's body

I like it as a one time thing, making it the new status quo for Pym robs it of its complicated impact and makes it more silly than it should be.