Would you? is it worth it?

would you? is it worth it?

Hell no. One touch and I'm a goner.

Dobson, No.

Liking Rogue for 99.9% of people in her universe is pathetic.

Gambit is obsessed with a woman he cant touch without risking death, and occasionally has to see her fuck magnetic condom grampa because she is so thirsty she fucks any man with a superpower that lets them touch her without dying.

she cried during the funeral of Sentry, and said something like "he was one of the only men I could be with" making it public that they used to fuck

In Legacy she's able to control her powers. If not, just wear human sized condom.

Someone actually woke up in the morning and decided that this was what they wanted to do with their day

This is why god doesn't talk to us anymore

You should have thought about what I am willing to do in order to get the job done

Seeing as I don't have any powers to steal, why not?

It's especially retarded since power-nullifier technology isn't exactly rare in the Marvel universe.

>Savage Land
I see through your trick question.
Of course I fucking would.

hot tree
she single?

Then you realize it may have take much longer than just one day to complete it.

Ka-Zar movie when

How would they justify him?

Then you would just die faster.

You mean I get do have sex AND die?
Where do I sign up?

What kind of question is that? Of course I would and of course it is.

Yes and yes.

90s Rogue? Fuck yes.

Just tie up Leech and keep him in the corner while you get your schwerve on. BOOM, PROBLEM SOLVED.

This is now a Rogue cheesecake thread

100% worth it.

is the ongoing dead?

I should check to see how much it updated.

Classic Rogue unquestionably Best Rogue

ok

>This is now a Rogue cheesecake thread
Approved!

Is cosplay allowed?

Meh. Why not.

Why is she so obsessed with old guy like Erik?

The best way to go, yeah.

My first X-men comic that when she was in the Savage Land with Magneto.
Fond memories.

what is this

Meh.

After having had sex frequently for a dozen years i can say that no, it isnt worth dying for.

yes, because rogue was depowered by the siege perilous when she was in the savage land, if i remember right.

Not worth it because you are dead instantly. You get nothing. I would find a way to deactivate her powers there are enough options running around in that universe. Then just grab her shes likely to take what she can get at this point.

Doesnt the whole sentry thing mean he didnt actually fuck her but somehow bent reality to have fucked her?

Cleopatra once proposed to men that they can spend a night with her in exchange for them being executed at the next morning.
IMO it's kinda the worst trade deal in the history of the trade deals, maybe ever.

I like Rogue

>ass pads

Delicious mutie cummies

Imagine actually editing this together

I would fuck em both.

I did

do not fuck bats

Fucking Rogue is like fucking a succubus, you’ll be dead, but it’ll be worth it

So a cat can fuck a bat but I can't fuck a bat?
DISCRIMINATION!!!

>Literal succubus who drains you of all your powers and lifeforce leaving you a wasted husk
So, like any 3DPD then.

Because a silver-haired old man was writing the book

sure, i just need one of those genosha collars

do not fuck cats either

He doesn't even look old there. Looks like a chad in his 30s whose mutation gives him white hair.

30s is pushing it.

africa?

I don't like cats. Just this bat.

user there's a reason he's called the Master of Magnetism. Chicks dig bad boys and even more angsty brooding bad boys.

He got rejuvenated or something, remember?

More than once.

>You'll never be stranded in the savage land with Rogue as your only hopes of survival as you make things awkward with her

Loved her husky voice in the old animated series. Hate how over the years they keep trying to make her less and less attractive, like it’s a crime to be a hot badass.

you would think with all these villains with their power nullifier cuffs, chokers, and chambers shit, rogue would just take one for herself

how did she consistently shave her armpit hair in the Savage Lands?

With willpower, nobody likes hairy armpits yuck

Other than Power Girl, is there a better example of used goods in comics than Rogue? For a woman who can't be touched without killing her partner, she sure finds a lot of ways to get fucked.

You can fuck a cat, but don't fuck a bat, you will go mad, unless you wear a hat.

I think having premature ejaculation would be a plus here. Shoot it out before you shrivel to death.

Power Girl is used goods?

Fucked Mr. Terrific solely to get access to his tech.

Does he even have the feats to break her hymen?

What issue?

what if you had rogue but after absorbing rouge's battiness

that's like two in one

a rule 34 comic staring Rogue from X-Men Evolution, drawn by Sunsetriderz