Trevor Belmont

Why is he so perfect?

he aint half as perfect as DAT DRAC.

youre just a sucker for bad boys

I dont blame you

But where’s his good friend, Grant Da Nasty.

Whens the second season for this due? I was kind of up and down on the show when it first came out but its grown on me.

He's kind of a drunk asshole though, it took a fair bit of guilting to get him to actually help out.

Is Trevor the only Belmont that fucked up the least?

Varian? You're supposed to be dead.

I don't care.

fuck off Boco

Sypha da best.

I was just quoting the show, but yes sir...

Julius here actually managed to kill off Dracula for real.
Too bad he got amnesia and forgot his biological imperative of creating and training the next generation of belmonts

This, he's almost a dead on match

Mumble grumble drunken heresy.

Yeah but I mean, without Dracula Belmonts aren't quite as important so it's not a big fuckup on his part.

not dead enough

Too bad Dracula knows how to reincarnate himself.

His family devoted their lives to protecting people and then they burnt his ancestral home to the ground and excommunicated him. His arseholeishness is fully justified, and him getting over it made for a great, solid character arc.

Oh, and also, it's great parallelism with Dracula, since they both have the same attitude of "people have been shitty to me, therefore I am justified in giving up on all people, blaming all of humanity for the actions of a few."
"there are no innocents anymore."

Seems to be more like "The Castle needs a fucking Master or everything goes to shit so you best get the right person for the job because the Castle isn't particularly picky." Alucard figured it out by the end of DoS and it seemed to imply that he may consider taking the job just so some asshole doesn't end up with it instead. Could have been such a rad hook for a future game, and may even have been as there was an aborted nex-gen Alucard game in the works for a time before they went with Lords of Shadow.

I really wanted to like this but the voice acting was shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

The earliest Belmonts had the easiest jobs because Dracula gets stronger every time he is revived.

You tell that to Leon after he had to murder his waifu and turn her into the Vampire Killer.

TREVOR BELMONT, THE FIRST BELMONT EVER

WHO THE FUCK IS SIMON? DON'T GET CLEVER

Whatever happened to Ayami Kojima? She'll always be known for her Castlevania art and concepts, but hasn't been on the radar for most of this decade.

No idea and she’s one of my favorite artists. Probably just chillin.

I guess she had a baby or something, or only does private client work now. I just want to see more of her art. You can't reach that level and then just decide to stop forever

It really is a big loss to not have her working anymore, seriously one of the top 3 influential artists for me, period. Flat out favorite character designs. Hopefully she’ll do something at some point.

If I ever learn japanese I’d love to interview her

kinda like you