I miss when Batman and Superman were bros all the time. Seems like they're always at each other's throats these days

I miss when Batman and Superman were bros all the time. Seems like they're always at each other's throats these days.

Why do people prefer plot armor "I have a plan for everything" batman over a more human batman who has flaws? I thought that was the general critique of Superman was that he was flawless and boring. It seems Batman always has a plan and wins, so this is just another type of flawless and boring.

Because Batman as a flawed man who can fight well would die in any JL fight in about 10 seconds. But "I have a plan" Batman can counter the enemy and contribute to the fight.

to add to this user, batman could just be like a strategist, actively relying on the JLA to fulfil his planing on the heavies and going one the hunt with the others, not only would that show how smart he is but also make the moment he fights something dangerous feel tense.
instead we get 5 min prep time counter an act of god

Fuck off with your powerlevel faggotry. Why do powerlevelfags even act as if they read comics?

Reading comprehension. I didn't say anything about fucking powerlevels, fuck off.

This is a better point, I think. The whole 5 min prep time and act of god is what aggravates me. I really don't mind him being a genius strategist, or relying on his experience. Instead we just get "I'm the goddamn Batman!"

How about actually reading current comics before talking about them?

Supes face kills me every time
>Damn you Bruce you better eat that pie

Not OP, but

>Batman showing range, talking like a normal person

>Batman has a scowl on his face
>Robin growls that Batman doesn't eat pie

As someone who hasn't picked up a Batman comic in forever, this doesn't paint the current comics in a positive light for me.

>feeding the dog with your hands while eating.

Fucking americans. Even when they sit at a table to launch they can't act decently.

What? They've been even greater bros since the New 52. I remember that JRJR issue was hella gay. They're in each other's books more often as well.

All you need to do is read Super Sons or Superman or Trinity or Justice League. You know... actually reading comics.

>
>
>Reading comprehension. I didn't say anything about fucking powerlevels, fuck off.
>
>
>
>This is a better point, I think. The whole 5 min prep time and act of god is what aggravates me. I really don't mind him being a genius strategist, or relying on his experience. Instead we just get "I'm the goddamn Batman!"

Actually you dont. That is not the case and hasn't been the case since fucking new52 started. Snyder is a fan of Dixon and king doesn't even like Bruce, he is a fan of the rest of the family. Go fuck yourself you 're just a dumbass that got triggered by vs threads.

For the record. In post crisis batgod is the interpretation of the character that is closer to superman.

>autist with his catchphrase
Hey retard, in your page they look at each other awfully, that only proves OP's point.

Post-Infinite Crisis they seem to mostly be depicted as bros, or at least respectful to each other most of the time.

Except for the very beginning of Batman/Superman (which explicitly took place in the past with their earliest meetings), they were close friends in that book.

>not having sex with your dog while you eat

Them some fuck me eyes on Clark

Yeah I dunno what he's talking about they've been basically brothers for most of the new 52

Superman and Batman can be the best of friends but they can also be the perfect rivals for each other

Its why they go from one end of the scale to the other

Why is Clark so triggered?

Because he's disrespecting his family by not eating the pie they've made. Have you never been in Kansas? They're pretty serious about shit like this.

Just think how will be the things when Selina join the table.

Superfag ruin everything if Superman isn't getting jerked off constantly about how OP he is

What? Didn't like JL?

Yes. Clearly this is a very American activity. Clearly.

It's just Bruce and Damian putting on a front for Lois and Jon. They're total bros in current continuity

Only anti-Superfags whine about power levels retard. Go cry about how your self-insert Batman is being "ruined".

Also there might be a level of Damian wanting to look hardcore in front of Bruce, and even Bruce wanting to look hardcore in front of Damian.

>Why do people prefer plot armor "I have a plan for everything" batman over a more human batman who has flaws?

People are generally stupid, with idiotic taste that they try to pass off a good when challenged, which is why McDonald's is a secret shame or they just don't give two fucks or say it's cheap and convenient, or some such.

Batwank is the perfect example of how popular has absolutely no relationship to worthwhile, quality, or good.