What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Was it a good addition to the movie?

youtu.be/vNrVCbmjhe4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xclKQL-SGMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gxlj4Tk83xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The writers for this movie really think "adult" means sex and crude jokes. Its been fucking decades, why can't western animation grow pass this?

Westerners can't achive wisdom; they are aging physically, but stays childlike in their minds.

Whatever do you mean, user?

youtu.be/xclKQL-SGMQ

Its bad in the modern climate of sexual harassment, Bruce Wayne will certainly lose his job

I like it. Babs and Bruce would actually make a great couple, I don't get why people are so upset about it.

They could have at least showed her tits
I'm cringing in embarrassment that they think this is dark and gritty. They toned down Barb's nude photos compared to the comic, too. "R-Rated"

It wasn't a good addition. I like it on it's own because I like seeing hot 2D girls in lewd situations.

t. Timm.

Becuz they have to tie it to the DCAU's Batman Beyond Series for sum retard reason

t. buttblasted Nightwing self-inserter who has unresolved issues with his father

Is quite older than her , he's the daughter of a respected collgue, he's basically a secondary father, he's cucking his adopted son. Plu it comes off as grooming type of sexual relationship since he's been working with her since she was a minor

The people who make these movies don't think very much of comic book readers, as evidenced by the low-brow shit they put in them and the plummeting production values with each successive release.

>plummeting production values
Jesus Christ, this. We waited all this time, and we got the most low-budget DC animated movie of all time.

m8, all I had to do was watch the first trailer that was put out and see Batman walking through Arkham at a stunning 5 frames a second to realize they didn't really give a shit about what they were putting out.

When the fanbase will buy literally any quality of Bat-comic, no matter how 3rd string the writer/artist, it sends a pretty clear message.

Since when? She's less than 10 years younger than him and he's never been a father figure to her like he was with Dick, which even then was closer to being an older brother.
Additionally, Dick doesn't own Barbara. They aren't a couple, she isn't required to stay single until a writer decides to pair them up again.

Agreed. I'm in my late 30's, I can't watch animation unless it has fluid animation and character designs with at least some level of detail put into them. That cheap shit might be enough for children who have enough imagination to compensate for your terrible animation budgets, but these films are aimed at grown adults. Treat them as such.

>when your latest animated movie looks 10 times worse than your 25 year old TV show

>Godawful animation quality
>Shitty intro that was made solely to pander to Timm's bizarre fetish for having Bruce fuck his borderline foster children
>Goes by Brian Bolland's godawful recoloring, everything looks drab and bland
>All the voice actors except Mark Hamill (who's literally been wanting to do this for decades) do not give a shit, were clearly phoning it in.

Barbara always looks like a teen and Bruce always looks like he's in his forties. Their canon ages are much closer, but it's weird, like seeing canon relationship between teacher and student.

Nah, man. I'm a Jasonfriend. That's way worse.

But if you were Gordon, you wouldn't kick his ass for taking advantage of your
young and inexperienced daughter? This adult whom you've trusted and respected judgment until now. Now you can't even be sure if he wasn't trying to get her pants from the start?

>mentor, teacher, father's friend
I'm gonna put the age difference to the side and focus on those.
He is her mentor and teacher that in it's self makes Batman look bad. Like he's been waiting for the moment she gives into his influence and let's him fuck.
He is also Gordon's friend. Not sure if Gordon knows their identities in this movie, if he does that's just creating a new enemy and losing the police force.
Also Batman canonically has always been attracted to powerful and strong "WOMEN".
Women who can keep up with him not just physically but mentally. If they can trip him up mentally he's game.

If I was Gordon I would be desperate to have Barbara marry Bruce, the best young guy I know.

No he wouldn't.
Because he's rich? Nope.
Gordon has no love for the rich Gotham fat cats.
Bruce Wayne is known as a "playboy" meaning a love em and leave type.
And if it's Gordon aware of Bruce being Batman that's a hell no.
Gordon knows Batman is crazy even if he does fight on the side of justice the man in insane.

I like the part where she nearly crippled a man because she was mad at Batman and then she gets crippled herself.

Do you actually read comics or do you just look at the pictures?

If I was Gordon I would be desperate for Batman to do this same thing to The Joker.

Because, "adult" , for media, will always mean "that which you can't/shouldn't show to children". And since showing sex is what most concerned parents flip out the most about, this is what mediafolk understand as adult.

If I was Gordon I wouldn't know Bruce Wayne is Batman.

This really should how much Bruce Timm is a hack and Paul Dini was brains of the operation. That was by far the worse DC animated movie. Seriously, never thought Timm was a braap fag.

Which is fucking stupid as hell. Back then, cartoons were made for the whole family to enjoy, which is why we had shows like Animaniacs, Ren & Stimpy, and Rocko's Modern Life which were children's shows that snuck in some adult humor that people would only realize upon watching it once they were adults.

Regular Show and early Adventure Time was awesome in this regard, because the creators managed to get a lot stuff through that wouldn't normally be considered PG for modern children.

Azzarello is a creepy asshole.

He was raped by a thot.

Well it's still better than:

> Hey ! We're not having sex !
> Looks are deceiving, I have never had sexual intercourse with this young girl.
> I'm manipulating her but I've never ever touched her.
> Really guys, we're totally not having sex !
> Please believe me !

It's a thing to be disgusted by the original material but at this level, it looks like Frank in the Minimiss contest of Always Sunny.

If we're gonna have a forbidden romance between Batgirl and an older guy it better be with Killer moth.

That shitty villain was far worse than the sex scene to be honest.
The sex scene at least had decency to be quick.

Remove the actual sex happening and make it as Harley was actually just teasing to prove the bat familly isn't so high and mighty and you'll get a pretty good scene.

> Every male superhero ever had a romance with pretty much all of their female supervilain
No problem
> Female superhero admits she's sometimes attracted to vilains
WHAT A SLUT !

Can't stop double standards.

Female supervillains have the advantage on that the writers want to fuck them.

The proble. here is that normal people don't blame little girls for being too sexy and make pedophiles out to be innocent.

>people don't blame little girls for being too sexy
Well they should, it's called parenting.

Many people (mostly russians strangely) forget you can go to jail if you let your underage daughter do a naked show on Periscope or even Snapchat for pervs to see.

Like I said, normal people don't blame little girls for being too sexy.

They should've replaced it with scenes from Bruce's past, showing him broken from his Parent's deaths, but soon realizing he needed to rise above and become the Batman. It would've played better into the whole "two sides of the same coin" argument, and we as the audience would've been seeing Joker's own arguments being undermined as he made them. We'd see that it's not circumstances that change a person, but how a person reacts to said circumstances. I also think it would've made the end scene where Bruce offers Jack help far more powerful, as we'd know help worked for Bruce, and we'd know the extent of Batman's own "bad day".

And you know that happens because?

>Babs and Bruce would actually make a great couple
Timm doesn't even think that, he jist uses the pairing as a way to sexually humiliate Batgirl by reducing her to nothing more than a one night stand that Batman regrets fucking.

Because it's my job.

Good. Women should be treated like objects. Batgirl owes her entire existence to the idea that Batman needed a female around to distract from the idea that he and Robin are faggots.

"Double standards" are rooted in biology. All social mammals conflate sex and heirarchy. Male status is based mostly on quantity of partners, female status is based on mostly on quality. This is instinctive. It's not fair and it's not right, but it's never going to change. Get over it.

The movie got good after she got shot, so basically when it was the actual book and not Bab's bullshit

Look how mad BruceBabs fags get.

That's why we should murder all women and invent sex bots and artificial wombs.

Yeah but then how will Bruce timm jerk off to that.

Not really. Dini is as much of a pandering pervert, but he at least doesn't let it compromise the writing. B:TAS didn't get its best stories until Alan Burnett stepped in as story editor.

>people who ship brucebabs unironically
Do those people even exist?

Dini created Harley. He gets an eternal pass.

The proper term is Family Programming. Things that can be enjoyed by both children and adults. When people bring up kids programming, they should realize that that's more in line things like Sesame Street and Dora the Explorer

T.roastie

Remind me, who did Babs get pregnant with again behind who's back?

my dick appreciated it

Pointless. And they should have given the movie a more saturated color palette to match the better version of the comic.

Can you watch anime?

>guy who's been raped twice gets drugged, tied up, and "seduced"
Wew, lads.

While thats bad, I can't get over how no one working on this movie understood certain panels and fucked up one or two scenes. Like Joker's "Why arent you laughing?" coming off as a tantrum instead of sad, or Azz/Timm taking that one panel of Batman questioning people around town as evidence that Joker bangs hookers

At the same time though, Sesame Street handled some pretty serious shit over the years, curiously with more respect to the viewer's intelligence than most adult TV shows.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gxlj4Tk83xQ

To be honest, I think the issue is that most people think children are too stupid to appreciate heavy bullshit so they try to protect them from every little icky thing that they could come across.

>why can't western animation grow pass this?

Anime humor is often as, if not MORE about silly sexual jokes and toilet humor than western animation.