"Offensive" Villains

I've been reading some Punisher lately, since I was never a fan from the outside but wanted to give the character a chance after reading Civil War.

Is there any other comic book hero with villains as "offensive" or weird as the Punisher? So far, I've seen a guy with 'FUCK YOU' on his grill have sex with a transvestite and a giant male Russian get equally giant tits. This is some weird shit, Sup Forums. Is there anyone else with stranger villains?

> I've seen a guy with 'FUCK YOU' on his grill have sex with a transvestite

which issue was this in?

>babby's first Ennis

Guessing he's talking about Barracuda. Either he's talking about the Barracuda arc where he fucks a crack whore, or his mini where one of his war buddies is a cross-dresser.

Issue 1 of Punisher MAX Present: Barracuda, page 2. Here's the picture.

HOLY FUCKING KEK

thanks bro

No problem, user.

Yeah, maybe. I've never been down this dark road of comic book history.

The word you're looking for is "edgy"

I never would've thought he was gay.

he just got his dick sucked, a pair of lips ain't gay bro

this

t. straight guy who sucks dick

>his
OMG what a shitlord
TRIGGERED

>This is some weird shit, Sup Forums.
Just go

You need to be a bit open-minded to survive prison.

In the 80's there was a DC villain they tried to push called the Hemo-Goblin.

His whole deal was that he was a racist vampire who hated non-white people so much that he purposely got invected with HIV so that his bites would infect people, specifcially targetting non-white superheroes. Got two members of the New Gaurdians.

Is that Wonder Woman?

Why is she making that funny face?

Damn. That's pretty bad, user. Thanks.

Marvel Knight's Punisher with Ennis is so cringey sometimes.

His max run is a lot better imo

Musclefags wish Wonder Woman looked like that

If I had to guess, it's because Amazonian women have never been blacked.

It's more consistent. Welcome Back Frank was arguably better than anything MAX related, but the ongoing that came after was definitely not on the level with the MAX stuff. Some of it was arguably even outright mediocre.