>strict continuity, even the few fillerish episodes contribute significantly
>fantasy and mundane plots both largely avoid clichés, brilliant foreshadowing
>characters feel incredibly natural, stereotypes not really used or subverted
>main characters are female but aren't treated differently in narrative terms
>friendships with lasting bonds, very rare fights over important issues only
>relationships that feel deep and meaningful, even those with less screentime
>worldbuilding that's quite creative but also consistent and not disorienting
>easily goes suggestive or dark in truly subversive ways, but only when it fits
>animesque character designs with beautiful animation, and an amazing soundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WhyFandomCantHaveNiceThings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_(genre)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8E9c00nRU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu8ARDDcnJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A "hatedom" you created

That’s great and all, except no one gives a shit. That’s why it was cancelled

Nope, I just responded to the pre-existing one.

Which mostly isn't even on Sup Forums, by the way.

> No, no, I totally have a girlfriend
> But she doesn't go to this school, you wouldn't know her

>using the word 'epic' unironically in the ass end of 2017

>so many YouTube comments on the show itself
>numerous Tumblr rants calling for a full reboot
>opinions on the forum and various private blogs

>youtube comments
kek
>tumblr rants
hah
>forum and private blogs
lmao

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WhyFandomCantHaveNiceThings

>This show has no actual fandom

You're right. Just one autist who keeps spamming threads about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_(genre)
How would that be relevant, even if it were true?

What the fuck? I hat W.I.T.C.H. now

Aww shit, he's back...

Fandoms are cancer anyways. You're better off being the only person who likes something than having a bunch of idiots ruin it for you.

i literally only hate this show because you've been shilling it for the past 3 months

I need to get around to watching this. It's the only show Weisman had his touch thoroughly on that I haven't seen.

This. Much like Imperiex, you're the cause of the cancer you now fight OP. Giving up would be a net gain for the witch fans.

How about whenever this mook starts shit, just storytime the comics in his thread
>Whiner gets pissed off
>We get actual good WITCH content

Alright witchfag, I started watching your show.

It's not bad, but holy fuck you overhyped it

Nice try OP.

>The same site that unironcally says Fan Dumb like they're fucking clever about it

No

>implying WITCHfag would ever want people to read the comics

It's much like ATLA Books 1 and 2 in terms of quality progression (though it starts out higher).
If you think it's "not bad" now, season 1 will get you invested, and season 2 will blow you away.

Also, please make sure you're watching the multilingual DVDRip torrents, otherwise you may be missing entire scenes - let alone the original theme.

Sky Doll and Ekho are better.

Watch Winx instead
Winx Club > W.I.T.C.H

AT LEAST MAKE A THREAD ABOUT Assassin's creed DnD Witch reboot.

>citing TV tropes
can we permaban this fucker?

>mods doing anything

We have mods?

This

Much more satisfying ending

Mods? What are you talking about? Did I end up on Sup Forums somehow?

I prefer the comic.

>large hatedom

Yeah, OP, keep telling yourself that any part of this trashheap will reach any degree of relevancy. You can rest assured that the only people on Earth that hate this show are people on Sup Forums, and even then we only bring it up when your dumb ass tries shoving it down our throat for the 122nd time in a month.

Did you even read ?

Yeah, because being referenced by some users on the largest social media sites in current existence and having a forum about it indicate widespread popularity, you fucking moron.

Are you fucking serious? I've NEVER seen a toon ending as satisfying as that of W.I.T.C.H.

It's what Sozin's Comet and Weirdmageddon WISH they could be like.

Also since when does Winx even have an ending?

The only reason anyone would hate this show here is because you won’t shut the fuck up about it.

Fine it’s good, hope it gets a reboot, now fucking leave.

First off, I haven't posted about it in a while.

Second, I want people to actually watch it, not platitudes. Why doesn't it deserve a fandom?

Third, fuck reboots! Season 3 or GTFO

I don’t think you realize how bad your autism has to be if everyone else here is embarrassed by you

We don't want to, period.

Sup Forums constantly complains about many points from the OP. Yet the one show that hits all of them (haven't found any other that even comes close) is often hated, otherwise generally ignored.

nobody wants to watch your mediocre french cartoon, please stop

>french
The writers are American.
The original dub is American.
The animation is Korean, as usual.

Just about all France did here was coordinate the production - and make the music, I guess.

(Also storyboarding but I hold it in such low regard that I just include it in coordinating production.

No thanks to modern CalArts cartoons.)

Because you're a fag, WITCHfag. No one cares about this pseudo anime trash.

>pseudo anime
Animesque artstyle is most aesthetically pleasing, that's why just about every anime uses it.
Same for animesque writing being interesting.

because before your faggety ass self showed up the show/comics were one of those that was considered to be pretty good and every once in a while we'd have a comfy thread/storytime. Then you came and became the annoying as fuck vocal fanbase that people despise.

maybe the reason why W.I.T.C.H. has a hatedom it's because other fans are also faggots who force their shit show to the point of being annoying, just like you.

I like WITCH. Take your shitposting ass somewhere else you obnoxious autist.

Alright, link a good scene from the show

Why isn't this faggot banned for spam yet?

A non-spoilerish one? Possibly the only one I can think of, as this show is very heavy on continuity:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8E9c00nRU
BTW this scene was banned from TV in the USA

This dialogue is fucking embarrassing.

Don't worry, so is everything else. Just finished watching. Was it banned from the US because of how horrible it was?

>this is what gets its dick sucked relentlessly by a single faggot

Greetings, WITCHfag. I had started to wonder what happened to you, it's been some time.

So what?

>witchfag

>beautiful animation
now lets not get ahead of ourselves. it's choppy, stiff, and generally uninteresting.

Oh, fuck off! The guy's lines are obviously meant to be cringey, but the girls' dialogue is excellent.

BTW, middle user: did you mean the whole show, or just that scene?

>obviously meant to be cringey
Imagine being THIS in denial

I'm not saying that based on the scene itself, I'm saying that based on the character.

He's a manifestation of hate, so every line he says is supposed to make you hate him. He's written that way in literally every scene he appears in. The effect is brilliantly devastating.

So Sup Forums is being hypocritical.

Also

The true question is... WHO WILL WIN if they fought to DEATH? ( echoes "death" 3 times)

Literally only someone who unironically wears a fedora would say that.

Yes, exactly.

Mediocre. French. Cartoon.

Fucking Brilliant. Barely French.

You're certainly right on the cartoon part, though.
Fuck anime, I don't want to be some fucking weeb

It has no fandom because it's essentially a less well put together Winx Club with way more jail bait.

>it's essentially a less well put together Winx Club with way more jail bait.
See, I thought you were trolling, but after that last bit I'm just confused. Winx is far more sexualized.

You sure you didn't just mix them up?

this is entire self-inflicted
if you stopped spamming threads about WITCH and stopped trying to argue that it's superior to fucking ATLA then nobody would hate it, it would fade into the deserved obscurity it was in until you started trying to shove it in everyone's faces

It is superior to ATLA, though. I'm still a fan of that show, but its significant flaws become readily apparent upon rewatches. W.I.T.C.H. is just about as perfect as any cartoon can possibly be.

As for "self-inflicted", see

I see his ban is over already. That's a shame.

I wasn't banned.

A major post of mine was deleted though, so I decided to take a break from Sup Forums.

You mean you ran like a coward.

Sort of. I probably was posting about this show in a few too many threads at the time.
Nice to take a break sometimes, and compose a more interesting post such as the OP.

Someone found the original season 2 intro without the credits (and slightly different audio): youtube.com/watch?v=Mu8ARDDcnJ4

This is literally a 1-minute animated masterpiece.
I can watch it over and over and not get tired of it.

Well, I definitely wouldn't want them spammed in my threads, as has happened before. I certainly don't hate them though - without them the show wouldn't exist, at least in the form we actually got.

There are plenty of scenes that are animated on the level of the practically flawless masterpiece right here Many scenes have lesser animation, but so what?

>indicate widespread popularity, you fucking moron.
I'm literally saying the opposite, you fucking moron.