NOT SO FAST

NOT SO FAST

It must be fit for children, marketable and easy to produce.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_Keepers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Big Belly Crew, a group of diverse teenagers who became bouncing spheres to defeat evil.

We have fifty thousand surplus circular stretch toys, slap a head and some hands and feet on em and we're set.

Swat Katz, only they're rabbits.

>Must be marketable

A group of paranormal investigators find and catch cryptid for a monster zoo, monster of the week plot with each episode set in each of the fifty states. If renewed for a second season they travel the world and see mythical creatures from different cultures.

bat beyond series like but it's superman son

Cats living on the moon having adventures. The biodome they live in is under constant attack by an evil dog.

Fuck if I know, coming up with something in 15 seconds is hard

My mammy is a mummy
SOL/comedy about a boy living with a 3000y/o female mummy. Most of the humor is old people jokes and puns on the word mummy. And that's it

A gang of adventurous American kids go on missions to find Bigfoot, fight Ayy Lmaos and prevent the government from taking over the world! The gang of misfits is lead by Alex Jones.

Has main heroes as kids! (check)
Alex Jones brings people in! (check)
We'll outsource the animation! (check)

Dream Defenders. A group of kids gain the power to go into each other's dreams. It's all fun and games until evil villains from the realm of Nightmares show up. They get power from fear. Every week, the kids have some kind of problem in real life, which the Nightmares spy on and make a new Nightmare to terrorize them in their sleep based off of their real life problems. The kids have to learn to defeat the nightmare, which helps them learn to face their problem in the real life.

In the dream, each of the kids turns into their "dream-self" which is fantastical with a signature weapon. We'll sell toys of each of the kid's dream selves, as well as of all of the monster-of-the-week bad guys.

Voodoo's
A show about a family of witch doctor. Currently a father is showing his daughter the days of voodoo. Whenever they step out the voodoo dolls come to life and have adventures.

The dolls are all unique, but simple design for sale.

Would watch

Way* not day

A group of teenagers with attitude get magical masks that turn them into mythical heroes. They fight crime.

What time period we talking?

Talking animal kids hang around in a colorful fantasy world that also has modern technology like smartphones. They never set out for adventure, they just sit around writing tweets and taking selfies when something like an overly pathetic monster or villain pops up in each episode to cause cliched conflicts. There is an overarching plot, but it's not the main focus.

>It must be fit for children
Use overly safe and generally not that funny humor.

>marketable
Make it very loud and obnoxious. Don't forget to throw in slang that no one uses.

>easy to produce
Use the Adventure Time art style but with the animation of Teen Titans GO! Motion tween the fuck out of everything and just use default Flash colors.

Am I hired now, CN?

A faux-90s setting, but free to pull things that didn't exist at the time.

superhero/supervillain show that takes the piss out of capeshit with crappy superheroes

main character is basically captain hero

side characters include
>edgy superhero
>generic girl superhero
>psycho supervillain
>anarchist supervillain

Teenage Girl is a superhero and must protect her boyfriend from monsters sent by, an Evil Queen from another dimension that wants to kidnap him for secrets locked in his brain.

Day to Day normal life with school and complicated superhero life. Kept secret from parents and boyfriend.

Plot twist: Queen is her own Evil Expelled from her body when she was little.

Cute Roll reversal guy is in distress. 5 Stars.

Alright.
So there's these guys right, and they

Is generic girl superhero a magical girl that likes things like ribbons and cute animals, or a woman who is annoyed at the boy heroes for being idiots and complains about everything being sexist?

yes
also, blue hair

Just air re-runs of Teen Titans Go. There, job done.

>fit for children
Lesbians. No faggots allowed tho.

I’d probably try a moral of the week show with animal people like Paws and Tales

That was a neat little christfag show that didn’t go too hard with the christfaggotry

Its a show about a mighty faggot living in the woods. Each stick has to deal with a day to day problem

>comedy show about wacky adventures of a Scottish Beane family.
>comedy show about an Irish guy named Alexander Pearce and his friends.
>comedy show about a group of pioneers led by people named George Donner and James Reed
Everything is perfectly kid-friendly, sir!

Turbo Throttle Maximus Deluxe X

In a dystopian future on the distant planet of Battlerah rules three powerful, mutant cyborg kings who seek the enchanted Lux Crystal to conquer their foes and end the 70,000 year war. Karuga, half-dragon demon of the Lava Pits. Valienzo, mystical ice wizard of the Blizzard Pillars. Dakuxu the XIII, wise sage of the Mighty City Ruins.

Our story begins with Fang, a determined young boy who was secretly given the Lux Crystal by his deceased mother at birth, for the sole purpose of using it to bring peace and prosperity to the three clans. However, when his father, Dakuxu the XIII, discovered the power he and his forefathers sought out for centuries, Fang's journey as an exiled prince had begun. With the help of Tyreese, a nerdy mechanic, Zen, a rebellious dark Mage punk girl and childhood friend of Fang, who wants to escape her tragic past, and their spunky little Glompglorf pet, Spleefu, they travel the wasteland on their highly weaponized, industrial Deluxe X motorcycles to find the Lost Temple of the Angelisaurs and save the universe.

Fucking loved SWAT Kats as a kid. I'd have eaten that shit up.
Interesting. I like it. I realize this isn't the point of the thread, but it'd be twice as cool if you riffed off the dream sequences/trippier parts in Hotline Miami. Not many psychedelic/mindfuck cartoons around nowadays.

A reboot of Samurai Pizza Cats

There you go

The man and woman show.

A superhero show with each character having there power in the name like fireman, hitman, icewoman, etc. There side kicks would also have have boy or girl in the name. All the villains would have names like toxin, hatred, excavator, etc.

Disneyworld becomes real. All the properties think they are who they are, castmembers are stuck in the roles, and the whole thing can't be escaped from unless the few self-aware employess fix it. A cast of part-timers and isolated guests are left to navigate the parks and discover parts of themselves, and why the park has focused in on them.

Think Rivers of America but a version where Mike Fink is alive and trying to untangle the rivers merged together around the island. Tomorrowland as a bustling city. The Jungle Cruise as something that goes very VERY wrong. The World Showcase goes Tower of Babel. Avatarland? Well you can see where that goes.

And even ridiculous intermixing like Gaston's character actor vs. The Haunted Mansion's 999 Ghosts. Aerosmith helping the crew through Fantasmic. The Monorail flying over empty space.

Weave in the mysticism with the dystopian backdrop right, and I'll buy the fucking box set.

>X-Men + JLU meets the Megaman rogue's gallery
I can dig it.

This is already a thing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_Keepers

Jesus, they thought of everything. Or maybe I read about this and forgot I had. Oh well.
My story was going to end with them having to calm a bestial spirit that has birthed of the collective thoughts of the place, initially as a helpful Mickey Mouse but eventually an angry reality-destroying beast. Mad at all the ways Disneyworld failed, what EPCOT was supposed to be, how the magic of Hollywood has faded, how the cultures still fight and mash up, how people leave without being cleansed emotionally. How people have died under His domain (albiet let down gently it is a kid's show). And the journey was some quest to sort out the baggage vicariously and failed. Basically SMT meets Disney

>It must be fit for children

so Sup Forums in general

Sure but merchability is limited with shows above a certain tier of content

An adolescent evil genius lives alone in a big decrepit mansion with his hologram "parents" and plots to take over the world. He is opposed by Miss Mouse, the spunky neighborhood girl/superheroine in training, who acts either as the Dib to his Zim or the Deedee to his Dexter depending on the setup.

>marketable

I'm not really a marketing guy, but it seems pretty marketable? Both characters would have distinctive accessories, color schemes and catchphrases so merch would practically design itself. Wacky villain shenanigans and "kid genius show" are both proven formulas. Also need to be sure to have musical numbers, leep dore, and shipbaiting to pull in the autist crowd.

Babby’s First mystery show

Not slice of life with hints at an insubstantial greater mystery, but something really committed to having some head scratchers for the younguns

It's an episode SoL about a boarding all girls school for necromancers, with all the characters being some sort of goth waifu.

You can make it fast and cheap, but you can't make it good.

You gotta sacrifice one of those things.

Chinese don’t like undead shit

Denied

Kids at a haunted summer camp try to survive.

Contains mild peril.

Take the Supervillain Mayor show I've pitched before, trim out the supporting cast that aren't kid-friendly.
Sell action figures

I love it. 5 seasons and a movie.