Star Vs the forces of (in)sanity

Try to stay on topic this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uuX7pqzT
gravityfying.tumblr.com/post/167938141001/more-she-managed-to-pull-off-her-proposal
oozucannonmk3.tumblr.com/post/165455517141/can-you-do-pregnant-nude-star-with-marco-sucking
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plese OP, when do we ever go off-topic

Do you need me to make a collage of the BS in the last thread.

POST STAR'S FEET

When will Eclipsa corrupt her

>corrupt marco
FTFY

Who do you realistically think has a chance of dying

You know this is actually significantly more likely than I thought

Jackie

This is bullshit

>hiatus for God knows how long after the holiday special

How do I survive?

So after going through the booru for a while, I was inspired to make this in the style of that old hentai quotes one.

I wish my inspirations didn't lead to me wasting parts of my life.

Why?

But really user, is it?

Stop self-inserting
Don't skip episodes
Your headcanons are not facts
It's a cartoon, chill the fuck out

This is the motto for these threads

user you forgot

Jackie is not canonically dying. She'll go missing and it will be revealed she was kidnapped by Ludo or something

we are coming back in March.
Don't get so sad, this isn't Steven Universe, and Disney can actually get shows out on a time table.

acculrly Toffe is laserblast

WHERE'S THE CUTE KELLY ART

I NEED IT
I YEARN FOR IT
I BURN FOR IT

Jackie deserves better and is pure

Well, I wasn't sure this was even worth posting here, and it's too long for a single post. But as long as we're on the topic... here's a theory on the corruption of Marco.

pastebin.com/uuX7pqzT

But why ludo? I'm pretty sure he will/is being redeemed

I'm both happy and sad that my silly quote made it into that

>mentions a bond between Marco and star because of Blood Moon
This is cancer. We have seen an example of where one person channels another magic. This was Moon's darkest spell, and when this happens both moon's cheek marks and Eclipsa's cheek marks both lit up. When Marco used the all seeing eye spell his cheek marks lit up but not star's, which means he wasn't channeling star's magic.

Which one?

The one in light blue at the top, which was parodying Randy Stair

No fucking humans will die.

>Marco
>not a she

Why?

Somebody else said something similar in response, but if it's not related to the Blood Moon... what was Marco talking about when he picked up the wand? I really haven't heard another explanation that doesn't raise far more questions.

Did you not see the picture of the OP?

>Marco stop that's for the baby
I require a link to this picture

In return have Star practicing the tuba

Some user theorized Ponyhead, which could justify further the idea of making her more likeable recently (so we might give a fuck about her eventual demise)

it was him speaking out of his ass. And then when the wand changed he got BTFO'd

just felt like doodling. thought you guys might like this. we still hate her right?

Additionally he said it because the wand didn't change and he thought that the wand thought him and star were the same person.

YES

I can't really buy that one. The terminology he used was just way too specific. Even if Marco wasn't drawing on Star's power (and I'll admit, I'm going to have to review the thing about the cheek marks based on Eclipsa), I still think it must have been a reference to the bond caused by the Blood Moon, in some sense.

And if that wasn't the cause of him getting cheek marks, we need another explanation for why he got them from the wand when nobody else did.

Sure! Can do OP. Totally possible! wait, what was the topic for this thread?

>arc where Marco is brainwashed and becomes an evil princess helping to take over Mewni when?

DELET THIS

Princess Marco has been ruined by tumblr

I thought you liked Star, Pizza, why would you do this?

I'm going to reiterate, Marco is NOT a reliable source of information on this, in fact he probably knows even less than us. Marco could only speculate because he doesn't know anything about magic. If it was glosseryck I would be saying the same thing, but Marco is not, he doesn't know anything about this.

Reminder that Marco is Bauhaus a Mermaid.

>wouldn't be saying the same thing
FTFY

It can work. Many people in the fandom including Marco's VA want her dead.

there are no heterosexual Filipino smut artists are there

Are you the guy who went on that long tirade about Starco eventually becoming endgame because I agree

Just wondering because pastebin

gravityfying.tumblr.com/post/167938141001/more-she-managed-to-pull-off-her-proposal

That would be me. And I'm working on the sequel that nobody asked for.

Adam is a fucking madman I swear

>yfw it's probably the unicorns

god damn she got fat

What do you think about the fact that Marco can't be considered a reliable source on magic?
Please respond to

It's just the dress.

Marco goes full BlackLady on Star. and cucks her again

Even after she broke up with Marco?

Has anyone ever considered that Mina's hulk form is actually her mewberty form? Maybe all Mewni women transform differently at the onset of mewberty instead of becoming a bug like the Butterfly women do

I'm not sure yet, I haven't really had time to think it through. I mean, I agree that he was speaking from sense and instinct, not hard knowledge, but given the nature of the case I don't think that's really a problem.

I also think it's an oddly specific statement if he's just bullshitting, and I think the other proposed explanations I've read have too many moving parts, especially concerning the source of his marks.

But I'll grant the one about the connection between Moon and Eclipsa and I'll have to do some thinking on that.

>I've said before that Marco has a hidden dark side. I REALLY thought it had something to do with Toffee, but now I'm starting to wonder if it might be Eclipsa.

Who also has something to do with Toffee

Well, you know how the Mewmans roid raged on magic during the Monster Massacre?

I think it's one of those.

>Episode starts off with Star washing her teeth

REALLY NOGS MY JOGS

1/2

Also I'm going to repost in this thread because I want my (You)s

Misha you yourself don't know what a gypsy actually is. Most people in these threads have very vague ideas what they're like in real life because you're all americans or mexicans.

I think I might have voted for Trump if I lived in America. The ultra liberalness of Obama was becoming too much and Clinton seemed like a scary option.

>every negative trait about them

Oh you poor sweet summer child. Who'll never know what the full monty is like. You see I'm from a middle class family and I look the part (asian features and all) but I'd still get mugged if I wondered into the wrong territory. Life fuckin sucks in eastern europe. And that doubles for gyppos. You gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

In what sense?

Not saying I disagree, just not sure what you're referring to, specifically.

>gypsys are not known to immigrate very often
Just because you have this image of them in a caravan and being a secluded primitive group doesn't mean it's true. It's the 21st century. Most of them already sold their caravans 50-70 years ago.

>why would a gypsy be living in California?
Because they fucking live everywhere bro. Everywhere around the globe. And of course you never hear about the ones who actually folded into modern society seamlessly... Like for example my cousin who's your typical musician type gyppo, playing the violin from age 10, currently a millionaire, living in japan with his half-gyppo half-japanese kids. I'm not kidding you. Search 'szomora pityu japan' in google images and that's him.

Is it really that hard to believe that I'm an actual gyppo? Yes I am. I've been in /sveg/ since season 1. I've been using 4chin since 2012. I've written and posted the astrology report on Nefcy before. I also posted loads others with this name before because nobody else would really use something like this. Even though I bet I'm not the only gyppo browsing 4chin.

Look I'm not going to post my hand to show that I'm brown or whatever the fuck again. Besides, it doesn't really matter because brown skin/asian features aren't really a telltale sign of an actual gyppo. There are gypsies today with white skin, fair hair and green eyes.

Of all the hated groups of the world gyppos have the most colorful stories about them because they are the most 'mysterious' of them all. I just thought maybe you know... you'd like to get a single different perspective for the 100 billion rumors that you hear all over the internet... and you know... I think I can give you better look in to this stuff since I've been a romani since the day I was born? So I know this in and out, firsthand.

Or she's already pregnant.

oozucannonmk3.tumblr.com/post/165455517141/can-you-do-pregnant-nude-star-with-marco-sucking
Found it

Oh my fucking shit, DID YOU NOT READ THE OP, I WILL REPORT YOU INTO THE GROUND. STOPPPPPPPPP!

So flips can be gyps at the same time?

If it is her Mewbery form, it raises questions because only Star and Moon can change into it at will, and I think that's only have being trained with the wand.

There is speculation about Mina having some Butterfly blood like Eclipsa, because whenever she is in hulk mode, her cheeks are covered with mud.

I don't think she's a princess, since we've seen Star's aunts and cousins have the cheekmarks too, so Mina could be a relative.

Yeah, user in previous thread said it was wrong.

Do iiiiitttttt pussy

No look at her face, she looks like she's storing cum in her cheeks for winter

READ THE FIRST FUCKING PART OF MY FIRST POST YOU NINCOMPOOP

I guess.I mean there's probably a few in america and once you're there it's like the racemixing nirvana.

when will this jackie-cult stop

She could also just be a powerful warrior who has the ability to transform.

>I guess.
Old memes shall rise again then.

You mean the Jackie cult or the anti-Jackie cult?
Your use of a Jackie image confuses me

When she wins the marcobowl

Besides it's basically ontopic since you fucks actually believe that Jan is a gyppo

Never.

LMAO

Maybe. The mud cheeks could be a red herring, like back when we thought she would be the "Spades" character.

But it still seems odd she can transform, since even Butterflies can't use magic on their own until they've been trained with the wand.

Season 4 is Starco season and it will ends with some event that make Starco impossible. Then Marco will return to Jackie.

>Stop self-inserting
>Your headcanons are not facts
I see you guys are also plagued by self-insert and meme headcanon fags.

I ship Marclipsa.
They shall create the Kingdom of Chaos on the ruins of Mewni and rule it as a King and Queen.

>villian is evil because.she wanted to race mix
>has spades as her mark

Give me that some of that sweetsweet kellyco, please!

yes

fite me irl

>Then Marco will return to Jackie.
LMAO

is there a mega or something? I'm trying to catch up but I'm having trouble finding the rest of S2 (basically everything after bon bon). I know someone is going to tell me to stream so I'm going to preemptively tell them to fuck off.

>when will this antijackie-cult stop
ftfy!

Why would anyone wish harm upon a pure and innocent cartoon girl?

>Lave Lake Beach

Something is off about Marco being the master of his misery. Put I can't put it into words.

Make a collage, what happened last thread?

How do you mean? In regards to whether or not it's his own fault?

that thread's still up, y'know

I had another dream you guys. Star came to me all bruised and beat up and upset because, even though she was alive after her last adventure, she had failed at her "quest" to retrieve the McGuffin. Her hair was all tangled and she was totally dirty, smudges on her face, and stains on her dress. I could hardly believe the state she was on, considering that she usually returned unscathed after one of these outings, but now I understood why she wouldn't let me tag along. Marco's whining after going to the Sandwich Dimension really had an impact on her, and because of it I wasn't allowed to tag along.

"Star," I asked, "When was the last time you had a spa day?" Her eyes, which were once dull and depressed, quickly lit up. "Holy corn, I haven't had a spa day in, like, MONTHS," she shouted, bouncing in place. I smiled softly. "Well, how about I give you a relaxing spa day?" I offered her. Naturally, she became skeptical. She narrowed her eyes as she inquired, "What do you know about spa stuff?"

I set her down on the bed, and moved her beautiful hair off of her back, exposing her shoulders and soft wings. I used a warm, damp cloth, and put it on the nape of her neck for about half a minute. "I've had girls ask me to give them massages all the time," I whispered into her ear, before starting to work the muscles where the neck meets the shoulders. Her wings fluttered briefly, and small moan escaped her tender lips. My fingers worked up her neck, then back down, digging deep into the tight, twisted muscles around her spine, each rotation causing her to let out a tiny squeal.

My manhood roared to life in my basketball shorts, coming out of the leg as it throbbed from merely touching this perfect young woman. Her moaning became louder and more intense as I moved down her spine, as did my erection. By the time I got to her tender wings, she seized up, moaning in ecstasy, putting her hands between her thighs and grinding against them. I came.

"Wow, user. You ARE good."