Why do canadians care so much about american politics??

Why do canadians care so much about american politics??

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Tncjf
archive.is/1pLkr
archive.is/Dy1R7
archive.is/LBATj
archive.is/d4bgo
archive.is/ccuk2
archive.is/FoDiY
archive.is/QePeJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our president is a living joke. Why not laugh along if you don't have to deal with it?

Our Prime Minister is a living joke too, buddy.

Because they don't have real politics of their own.

The weak fear the strong.

This comment is naive to think that America does not have a hugh impact on Canada.

Because Canadian politics have no impact on the world. American politics do. So they care about what actually matters.

Same reason why Europeans are obsessed with American politics more than Americans are. Nobody gives a shit what Spain or Portugal thinks or does because nothing they think or do matters to anyone else. But you can get invested in American politics because we have a global impact.

Name one thing Trudeau has done even slightly wrong.

But people like him and he's attractive.

>Name one thing Trudeau has done even slightly wrong.

Legalizing oral sex with dogs, for starters.

He let in 60 terrorists

More debt.

went back on several campaign promises
praised Fidel Castro

>Name one thing Trudeau has done even slightly wrong.

I guess your dog gives good head, then.

That's fine because he doesn't look like a sack of shit.

paid off terrorists millions instead of taking them to court

Because our country is bigger than theirs and we're right beneath them and we have nukes.

It makes sense that the international world would mock Trump, because he's how they interact with the US, and the US has a lot of influence and control. Imagine if you had to ask Trump any time you wanted to do something, and every time you did he went on Twitter and told everyone you just proposed "the worst deal in human history". You'd fucking hate him.

Making it illegal to refer to someone as the wrong pronoun.

>canadians
Gumball is British though, not Canadian

I thought that was one of those "we didn't say it was illegal" kind of things.
Like how a southern state technically didn't legalize interracial marriages even though they were still legal and recognized.

because the whole world is affected by americas actions. retard.

You CANNOT be a bigger joke than trump.

You absolutely CANNOT be a bigger joke than a man who doesn't even realize all the areas he's president of.

Honestly that was pretty run of the mill Trump Humor folks have done for decades.

the keystone pipeline

Sold canada's entire gold reserve. Also he went back on his word saying Canada would welcome all refugees.

I think one of my favorite things he's done so far is praise the president of the Virgin Islands, which is him. It's like he's so egotistical that he accidentally looped around and praised himself without even intending to.

It's kinda like someone who was born and raised in New Orleans being a die-hard fan of the Dallas Cowboys. Or someone who spent their whole life in Baltimore rooting exclusively for the New York Yankees.

Some people know that their home team sucks and there's no point in paying attention to what they do, because they'll never make the playoffs, anyway. So they only care about the big teams that have a chance of winning or at least doing something that makes headlines.

>The most retarded president in decades who spends more time on Twitter than doing his job, which he's completely incompetent at.
>"why Do peopLE liek to make fun of him?!?"

>you CANNOT be a bigger joke than trump

a challenger appears

>Hillary, "it's not a tracking device I really did break my toe"

Clinton

She's a corrupt bitch who makes a fool of herself occasionally. Trump is a corrupt moron who embarrasses himself at least once every day. Hillary is beaten once again.

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

You could be Anthony Burch.

I don't know man, he became president. Have you become the president?

Hillary voter detected!, Get back to you safe space, this is Sup Forums, and we memed GOD-EMPEROR into the WH!!!
Well Kek!

if you lose to a "loser," what does that make you? a bigger loser.

WHY DIDN'T THEY POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS?!!!!

Huh, I'm suddenly reminded of the Bush era, how people made fun of him while also holding genuine contempt and hatred for him as a person.

samefag

Because you elected a joke for a president? Can't fault others for rolling with your stupidity and making fun of you for it.

But It was my turn!, also I am a woman!!, and campaigned in the 90´ to ban videogames and cartoons!!
Why Sup Forums hate me?

She will forever go down in history as the one possible candidate who could have lost to Donald Trump.

say hi to ahmed for me :^)

How can you say that when he's done so much in his first year?

Name 152 things Donald Trump has done in his first year.

>But It was my turn!, also I am a woman!!, and campaigned in the 90´ to ban videogames and cartoons!!

And now we elected the guy who's gonna kill Sup Forums.

really makes u think

>Fuck oh shit.
>I was warned of user's incredible detection skills but I didn't believe it
>"How could this fag figure me out, Hillary for life bro!"
>I thought I could convert the people of Sup Forums into supporting my lizard queen, but now it's all over for me
>My body's found on the northern shore two days later.

Name 152 things you did this year.

>Still thinks Bernie Sanders could have actually beaten Trump, even if the DNC and Hillary hadn't been in cahoots to keep him from winning the primaries

Bern-out detected.

I jerked off 152 times.

>Letting in 60 deadly terrorists is fine

>irrelevant nobody
>anywhere near as a big of joke as the guy who can't go a week without embarrassing an entire nation

>Construction of border wall prototypes have begun in San Diego, California
archive.is/Tncjf

>House Republicans are working on legislation that would provide $10 billion in funding for the border wall
archive.is/1pLkr

>The House has passed a $1.2 trillion funding package for 2018 - includes a $1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall - onto the Senate
archive.is/Dy1R7

>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE (currently on hold by a (((federal judge))), will get BTFO by the Supreme Court)
archive.is/LBATj

>Extreme vetting in progress - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to begin to require in-person interviews with potential immigrants as part of the green-card application process
archive.is/d4bgo

>Unshackling ICE - told that they can take action against ALL illegal immigrants - increasing presence in sanctuary cities
archive.is/ccuk2

>Withholding federal funds from sanctuary cities - must allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released (currently on hold by a (((federal judge))), will get BTFO by the Supreme Court)
archive.is/FoDiY

>Miami has removed its "sanctuary" status
archive.is/QePeJ

Different user, but I think he could. Whether or not you agree with him, he inspired people, much like how Trump inspired republicans. Hillary didn't really inspire anyone. Plus, people were more likely to go and vote for Bernie than Hillary, as people were more unsure whether or not he would win.