Star vs. PERFECT AND CUTE

Are we going to get a lot of River and Moon action in Season 3B? I want to see how they became a couple, especially since Moon doesn't tolerate Star's bullshit, but River seems to be infinitely worse, like he's simultaneously autistic and retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ebcfyi.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>manlet
>getting the girl
Talk about unrealistic

We already have a best couple, but it would be nice to see this two too.

This is your reminder that jackie and janna are good friends, so are jackiefags and jannafags

>Moon doesn't tolerate Star's bullshit, but River seems to be infinitely worse
The thing is, Star doesn't provide Moon with barbarian dick stress relief

They are not cute, both of them are hideous. They are not perfect since they have nothing in common.

The manlet king is really bad at almost everything except to look like clown.

I WISH this were true

Jackiefags and Jannafags are supposed to be on good terms, maybe the friendship isn't so nice, but still on good terms

>"Ancient evils unawoken"
>Those enormous monsters Solaria is fighting in her tapestry
>More giant monsters depicted in the atrium at St. Olga's
>Regular monsters fighting abominations depicted in the Monster Temple
>"What's calling Star?" in the promo; the whole "Realm of Magic" calling to Star plotline wasn't really resolved, Star just got a powerup from it
>"Stump Day" all about appeasing an ancient god of Mewni
I really think this ride is going to kick into overdrive by the end of this season.
The only thing that could unite Mewmans and monsters is facing a greater threat together.

Why did Ohi remove this one from his/her Deviantart?

Some biblical shit is gonna get involved where Butterflies are descendants from angels while monsters are from demons.
Angels and demons come back and at first they plan to fight off the demons but it turns out the angels aren't exactly good either, or at least they wanna go through some drastic measures to get rid of demons that would hurt innocent people too but they just don't care.

Toffee, of course, knew about all this.

Toffee resurrection when?

Soon

anyone wanna talk about what holiday spellcial might be about? its gonna include the all-seeing eye spell, a dark spell star uses mostly to creep on marco.

They're on good terms because they have no choice but to rely on each other since both ships are dead and Starco is endgame.

Why are Star and Pony Head friends?

Jackie will make cameo

>You will never wrap your arms around Star's cinnamon roll

River and King Ponyhead are friends, that's why.

>Marco returns to Earth following a tragedy in Echo Creek
Columbine Episode, calling it now

Jackie is then to return, I fucking knew it

Since Idk which thread is the actual thread
my.mixtape.moe/ebcfyi.mp3

>Jackie finally snaps one day and mows down 8 people in school but gets tackled before swallowing the sawed off

Jackie on a school shooting is kinda hot, not going to lie

We need Moon/Star Kill La Kill edits!

>Kill La Kill
Trash

So does anybody else get the feelings that the reason S3 is so much heavier on shipping than S1&2 were is that the original plan was to only do 3 seasons? But after the Mouse gave them a 4th, they're needing to stretch out their original outline for S3 enough to fill two complete seasons.

>Stoon

Is, is that a real ship? is there content for it

Everything has content if you know where to look

Maybe River is a grower, not a shower...If you know what I mean

You do know that Star is still the princess of a kingdom and is doing princess things, right? If she hadn't have made Marco her personal squire, he would literally be in the basement for his time on Mewni and they wouldn't see each other, which she initially planned before Eclipsa told her he was going to die down there.

That was with Marco ditching Earth and moving into the castle. If Marco had just done the rational thing and split his time between Earth and Mewni all along instead of pretending it was goodbye forever in Scent of a Hoodie, he could've been just hanging out with his best friend for a few hours a day and then going back home. And as far as "doing princess things", Marco had ALWAYS helped Star out with that stuff, so that wouldn't have been an obstacle to them hanging out.

This shit was just artificial drama via characters losing all their brain cells, because like said they needed to stretch out a season's worth of stories into 2 seasons.

your teenage time traveling mother would never molest you. Why ever live.

5 cute facts about jackie:

- She's a girl!
- She's an angel!
- I love her!!!!!
- Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the original plan was to only do 3 seasons
This is nonsense

>If Marco had just done the rational thing
Wow it's almost like Marco is a fucking dumb kid who doesn't know what he wants
Nevermind that both he and Star had entirely valid reasons to take a break from each other for a while. Reasons that were clearly presented in Scent of a Hoodie, nevermind the other episodes before and after it, but apparently nobody fucking watched that episode if they can't get the messages through their fucking head.

I believe too many people want Marco to do what 'they' would do and not what Marco himself would do and they don't take into account that he's kind of an autist who doesn't really know things the same way they do for Star but they've self-inserted on him so hard due to lack of actual character development in S1 and 2

It's like Marco is holding a giant ASS with crown sticking out of it.

I still need some young Eclipsa doming a young Moon and Star

You think they fucked while Star has that hair do?

>with white corn and shit being spitted out of it

I LOVE JACKIE

I MISS JACKIE

She'll return, that's for sure. Jackie is pure, jackie is for protection.

Yes

Star hiked up her dress and gave him a quickie in her room while they were getting ready for Song Day
>"I had the WORST wardrobe malfunction."

Janna is not for bullying, be nice to janna.

Why would it have a crown sticking from it?

Bam, now it looks much more natural

This is the biggest problem.
Ten months of circlerjerking about how Marco is some badass interdimensional harem lord when he's always just been a dorky kid with some karate skills and a girlfriend.
And then there's the classic "why aren't these fucking 14-year-old kids mature and honest about their feelings with each other"

>The only thing that could unite Mewmans and monsters is facing a greater threat together.
Wouldn't that defeat the core of the message about reconciliation between different races? Saying that, the only way bigotry can be overcome is by redirecting to another group?

I wan´t cute sailor moon style mother and daughter bonding not lewd.

haha benis

i guess that's your end user

Former enemies teaming up to challenge a threat to both groups, in the process recognizing each other's valor and worth, is one of the oldest storylines in the book.

Sorry i'm late but apparently only eye is going to appear since it's the only dark spell star knows

>Nevermind that both he and Star had entirely valid reasons to take a break from each other for a while.
Star had a reason. Marco didn't.

You don't have to be tall when you give that bitch a 12 inch long apology meat log

More important is that having them "take a break from each other" was BAD FOR THE SHOW. The entire point of this show is the interaction between Star and Marco. Having them separated and needing to rebuild their relationship from scratch just made the show not fun to watch for a week.

I never got that phrase. Aren't all dicks growers? What is the definition of a "shower"?

For some people their dick stays relatively small until erection, where it expands about two to three times it's flaccid size.

How about his friends, family and girlfriend, who he hasn't seen in six weeks?

>having them "take a break from each other" was BAD FOR THE SHOW
Sure, if you think nobody should ever change or grow up and just want the rest of the show to Star and Marco pointlessly dicking around on Earth like the first few episodes of Season 2

>The entire point of this show is the interaction between Star and Marco
The show is Star's coming-of-age story. Marco is a big part of her life, but he's far from the ONLY part.

>Having them separated and needing to rebuild their relationship from scratch
They got over it and made up in the span of one fucking episode.
Their dynamic has changed because they've changed, but they still obviously care for each other more than anyone else.
God forbid friends have any kind of disagreement or disconnect, ever.

>just made the show not fun to watch for a week
Sorry you're a fucking baby who can't handle being uncomfortable for a few episodes.

Did anybody said Perfect and Cute?

rip in peace

CUTE AND PERFECT

>There are people who actually think hekapoo isn't shoe in for winning the marcobowl

Is it time?

I can't be the only one who was disappointed there's only one lewd based off the time travel comic and Moon's not even involved in it.

Hello whichever writer you are, just admit you can't come up with a reason for Marco not visiting first and choosing to move immediately without trying to go back & forth first.
Also, his friends, family, girlfriend, etc. are not a valid excuse to separate from Star if he's so shockingly fast to separate from them and give up other shit on top of that, like adventures, goals, progress in education & karate, his future, etc.
>dumb kid
A biological (though developing) adult who'd be ready to have kids if in a tribe, and is noted by Glossaryck to have brains.
A 15 year old isn't 5 or 7. An 11 year old would visit first and go back & forth.
>BUT HE LOVES STAR MAN
If the time was enough for Star to start getting over him so she doesn't know she loves her feelings for him as fact, then being compelled is not an acceptable reason.

She already won. Multiple times. In all fashions. Shaping and molding his will with the sweat of her glowing body.

What's "relatively small"? Mine's about 12cm, but that's about average where I live.

moonman?

>There are people who think Hekapoo could eve be more than a side bitch

>Hello whichever writer you are
lol

>just admit you can't come up with a reason for Marco not visiting first and choosing to move immediately without trying to go back & forth first
The same reason Marco thought it would be okay to just climb through Star's fucking window and drop in on her life after weeks of separation without even giving her a call first.

>his friends, family, girlfriend, etc. are not a valid excuse to separate from Star if he's so shockingly fast to separate from them
Jackie was the only thing anchoring him to Earth. And at that point he was just projecting his feelings for Star onto her, as was made plainly clear in Sophomore Slump.
He doesn't have any other good friends and he's used to his parents being absent, his mother actively encouraged him to go learn his lesson. He CAN visit them if he needs to, but he's not just going to go back and forth and sleep in his own bed every night because as immature as he is he understands the concept of commitment.

>A biological (though developing) adult
l o l

>If the time was enough for Star to start getting over him so she doesn't know she loves her feelings for him as fact, then being compelled is not an acceptable reason.
I don't know what the fuck you're trying to argue here but it sure doesn't seem relevant to Marco's decision.
Star's obviously not "over" Marco either way.

This. Marco had no reason to choose, because distance is irrelevant when you've got fucking dimensional scissors.

>A 15 year old isn't 5 or 7. An 11 year old would visit first and go back & forth.
Bruh, I have to interact with teenagers almost every day, and I can personally attest that they're fucking morons barely capable of tying their own shoes together, let alone make rational choices regarding their relationships.

Janna is sad from being bullied, say something nice about her

>Marco had no reason to choose
Yeah Marco's never made an unreasonable commitment before

I'm sorry, but you can't call this good writing.

In Scent of a Hoodie, everybody on Mewni likes Marco and doesn't want him to leave. He doesn't actually want to leave either but he does because he can't just abandon his life on Earth forever. Except that 2 episodes later that's exactly what Marco does. And LOL it turns out everybody on Mewni was actually just pretending to like Marco, because reasons.

I think what makes it extra stupid in SVE is that Star has already admitted she liked him, twice. Most shows that follow this story trope don't have the person come right out and say it in clear, concise language.

For the viewers it feels like the only more direct way would be if one of them just pinned the other down and started doing oral then and there.

In that case Marco actually did have a choice to be made. Either get the scissors back even if it would take forever, or give up at the start and go back having failed Star. The choice he made wasn't a rational one, but this wasn't a case where Marco had an option of having it both ways. After BFM he absolutely did have that option.

It's taking a while, but she'd learning

This. The "will they or won't they" trope tends to be obnoxious ANYWAY, but when there's not actually any ambiguity about the characters' feelings it's a whole different level of bullshit.

Hurting janna makes jackie sad, don't do that.

Godspeed, forsaken hero

>Except that 2 episodes later that's exactly what Marco does
Wow I wonder what could have possibly changed to cause that event

>LOL it turns out everybody on Mewni was actually just pretending to like Marco,
The knights have no reason to like Marco. They were piss drunk while Ludo invaded and have no idea that he tried to accomplish anything. Tried, because he didn't actually do anything.
Then he climbs through the princess's fucking window and acts like he's their equal because he "has a cape and everything."
Moon isn't upset with him, she was annoyed that River made a promise to him that he couldn't really keep.
River made an empty promise to him because he's a stupid jackass, but to his credit had no issue with making Marco a squire and having him actually earn the title of knightood.

Star is upset with him because he just dropped back into her life with zero warning and expected her to be ready to drop all of the important shit going on in her life and get back to having playdates with him, and was afraid that letting Marco back into her life could reset all the progress she's made toward becoming a more mature and better princess since he left.

>Marco gave up a literal perfect 10/10 girl with great friends and great future on earth
What a fag, glad jackie is done with him

You did good user, you did good

>and was afraid that letting Marco back into her life could reset all the progress she's made toward becoming a more mature and better princess since he left.
More like the progress she thinks she's made, because supposedly "being a better princess" seemed to turn Star into a worse person. She might have a noble goal but in S3 Star has been more selfish and for the first time ever inclined to abuse her power over others.

And pretty much all the actual maturing she's done over the course of the series has been through her friendship with Marco.

Why would marco want this poo?

i came.

>and was afraid that letting Marco back into her life could reset all the progress she's made toward becoming a more mature and better princess since he left.

Come on, at least this is bullshit for me, Marco while he didn't learn anything from his own, that doesn't mean that he didn't manage to make her more mature.
Marco was the reason why Star started to see monsters as people in Mewnipendance Day.

it is too much to ask a better reason to separate Star & Marco? make Marco miserable, make Tomstar canon, make kellco canon, i don't mind, i just wanted a more natural reason to separate Star & Marco.

>and for the first time ever inclined to abuse her power over others.
When has she done this? Star's like a poster child of "I can do it myself"

Or they could've just NOT FUCKING SEPARATED THEM AT ALL. This notion that breaking up their friendship and making them rebuild it from scratch was the only way to have them advance as characters is stupid as hell.

You didn't notice the way she lords it over Marco whenever he's giving her advice she doesn't want by ordering her squire to just obey her, when in the past she always treated him as her equal?

I had a feeling you were talking about the squire thing. You guys take that way way too literally when it's just another one of their ways of saying best friend

>whenever he's giving her advice she doesn't want by ordering her squire to just obey her
I am pretty sure this has not actually happened

I cant believe Jackies fucking dead
Why wont they show us the bodies

The end of Lint Catcher is all about her realizing that she didn't have anything to worry about, that her and Marco can still be friends and everything will be okay.
She wasn't just afraid of regressing, there was her feelings for him to consider too. She could have been worried about falling for him all over again, almost ruining their friendship again, getting her heart broken all over again.

The mistake was skipping over the summer for no reason.

>How about his friends, family and girlfriend, who he hasn't seen in six weeks?
Source: your ass

You dont know what happened during those years. Marco clearly fell in love with Hekapoo and didnt want to go back to jackie.

>Night life is newlyweds adjusting to parentlife