Was it really that bad?

Was it really that bad?

Yes.

Any other stupid question?

I liked it, it was silly but like a pretty high budget 90s show
kinda like The Librarians

You know full well the answer to that Ike

It's so bad that it retroactively makes BvS watchable.

Nah. It was better than the CW shit at least.

>trash is better than garbage
Thats not an improvement

Which would be more enjoyable? Taking a huge poop or taking a huge poop and tearing your anus?

>Scott Buck
Gee, what do you think?

A regular huge poop, because there's relief when it's done.

>The Flash
>Arrow
>Preacher
>Gotham

Man, DC is ON THE BALL with their TV Shows.

It's bad, but not as outrageously bad as Sup Forums says it is.

But it IS bad. Don't get me wrong.

No.

>The Flash
>Arrow
>good

>Inhumans shilling
God, Sup Forums, at least be ashamed of yourselves.

Cry more Ikey the Kikey

This is a subtle Agents of Shield thread

You mean we've gone dark?

Its deeply flawed.

Looking past the surprisingly low budget for something that has been pushed this hard, looking past the lackluster sets and costumes, looking past the cheesy CGI...

Inhumans fundamental problem is a serious lack of a reason for me to give a fuck about any of these characters. The royal family has been betrayed and ousted by the scheming younger brother! Who wants to... upend the centuries old caste system that decides your use to society based on the genetic roll of the dice and sends people with weak powers to work the mines as slaves. Thats... um... hmmmm. That doesn't sound... bad, exactly?

The "protagonists" are all kind of assholes. Black Bolt is the least so, but he doesn't talk so thats kind of an unfair advantage there. But they generally treat everyone else like tools at best, or garbage at worst. They end the show being SLIGHTLY more sympathetic, but still way late to the party compared to Maximus who is much more charismatic and has more identifiable motivations.

The side characters don't exactly help matters. Mortis getting locked in a tiny room forever because his power MIGHT kill people is some bullshit. Especially after Black Bolt splatters his own parents, the king and queen of the inhumans.

The show flips a switch and maxes Maximus super crazy and paranoid later to make him more obviously a villains, but it never solves the other side the equation by making the protagonists seem like actually good people.

Let's not get that carried away.

>Implying Perlmutter knows how to work an Internet

This. And one other thing.

They're not the X-Men and never will be no matter how much they're pushed.

Wasn't someone putting together a movie version for Sup Forums?

If the trailer was supposed to highlight some of the best parts, I can't imagine liking the stuff in between them

But who said show supposed to have typical "good vs evil" conflict?
It's typical story of palace coup, usurper wants take brother's throne.

It doesn't have to be good vs evil necessarily, but it obviously wants to be given its setup. And yet I don't care about any of the royal family beyond a sort of amusement at Maximus being somehow the voice of reason here.

You can have grey vs grey, but Inhumans wants me to think that the royal family is in the right. And it hasn't done anything to earn that credit from me.

Gifted is better than this piece of trash.

I can't figure out how to transition Karnak and Gorgon back in. When they meet the rest what's her face hasn't died, but then she dies after they meet up. Also Gorgon rescues them so I may just have Karnak black out and then the next we see of him is Gorgon rescuing him, but that wouldn't explain why Karnak cares that the girl dies

Who cares? It's still shit

Arrow and flash are way better than inhumans

Gifted is also better than runaways

Not even close, mutcuck

Better characters, acting, costumes,plot, villains, choreography, pacing, character development etc

Don't be this MCUcked

Why doesn't Medusa just cuck Black Bolt?

Worse.

I went into it expecting it to be ok. I thought everyone was probably being too hard on it.

NOPE.

lol wut

>be inhumans fan since jenkins/lee series
>phase 3 announced
>"neat Inhumans can't wait."

oh god why it all went so bad and now everyone hates the Inhumans

Flash is good, and Arrow used to be.

>tfw we'll never get an actual Flash show that doesn't have all that 'team flash' garbage

They should be written out of the Marvel universe.

Bring back the X-Men to their former glory! Mutant pride!

Is clearly better.

MCUcks btfo

fuck off shill

Runaways is as bad as shithumans. nobody even discusses it

Don't fuck with the X.