Carol Thread

Sure.

Name one masterpiece comic with this character.

Brian Reed's Ms. Marvel, better than Watchmen.

>Not your favourite Captain Marvel
>Not your favourite Ms Marvel
>Still enjoy the character

Did Marvel fuck up by trying to present Carol as a paragon of justice? She is many things, but she's a little too completely fucking batshit insane to be leader of a Civil War side.

Marvel tried marketing Carol to the feminists rather than people who actually buy comics.

It backfired.

She reminds me of Phyla in this pic.

I miss Phyla.

Carol used to be an interesting if flawed character, as soon as they started this feminist icon shit she went to hell.

>Marvel tried marketing Carol to the feminists rather than people who actually buy comics.

thats like trying to market beef to vegans

Brie Carol will SLAY.

There's an old saying: "You can tell if the character has potential based on the amount of fap-bait available of them." I think Carol, She-Hulk and maybe Wondie take that category.

The issue really isn't with her character, because on paper she could actually be a very interesting character:

>Former alcoholic superheroine with a whole host of mental issues related to her superheroics, known for her stubbornness and insistence on working according to the plan, is suddenly made one of the most powerful people in the universe, and now must juggle that responsibility with becoming an icon to the people of earth and an ambassador for earth to the various alien and cosmic powers that may seek to help or destroy them

The core issue is that Marvel didn't want that, they wanted her to be Marvel's equivalent of Wonder Woman and Superman rolled in to one. So they basically erase everything unique about Carol and make her in to a blank slate strong woman character.

Except even with this they can't be consistent with exactly what her personality is. Sometimes she's cool and assured of herself, sometimes she's a complete mess of anxiety and self-doubt. Sometimes she's the calm, collected voice of reason, sometimes she's an angry and brash idiot who just bashes things to death to fix the problem. Nobody really knows exactly *what* Carol is supposed to be.

And then there's the base issue that in spite of her colossally bad decision-making, she's never actually faced any consequences for her actions. I mean, she went full minority report, started arresting her close friends and associates, was culpable for the murder of at least one person, and personally tried to murder Tony Stark (only managing to not do so via technobabble nonsense), and she was punished by the President pinning a fucking medal on her chest and saying she was the best hero ever.

>Did Marvel fuck up by trying to present Carol as a paragon of justice?
Yes because even when they try to force her into the role model role she comes off either boring or looking like a monster.

And I say monster because they never acknowledge her flaws and she gets away with every shit she does to someone else because she's suppose to be in the right.

Marvel should write her as a character and not force her into the role of a female role model.

She will be back in comics, and she will probably come back in GotG vol. 3 especially now that Mar-Vell is in the picture.

It needs the sash or for it to be more majestic, otherwise it just comes off as another flight suit or another Captain America type of suit.

Wonder Woman stands out because she has a tiara, a skirt and girly Princess stuff. I know they want to make Carol more military (and they're not going to entertain the idea of giving her a skirt) but make her look more feminine or like a magical girl. Give her a flowing sash (use a real sash for when she's just walking or standing around and CGI it when she's flying in order to make it flow more majestic like Superman's cape), make the Hala star shiny, make her boots look cute, give her long flowing hair.

And if she goes binary make her look pretty and etheral.

The most popular MCU Avenger with girls was Thor because he looked like a Prince with his cape and large golden locks, it's why there were so many little girls dressed as him for Halloween at one point. It was him or girls dressed as a girl version of Captain America with a skirt. Widow was not that popular with little girls because her get up is just boring AF.

So hows the 90s thing going to work, cryosleep?

>Wake me … when you need me.
>(Brian Reed fist pumps)

>Carol is drenched in Skrull blood
>Mar Vell and Carol have just prevented whatever the plot was
>In deep space, want to go home, enter cryosleep until returning to Earth
>Something goes wrong, ship is disabled during flight, left adrift for years
>Avengers find Carol's ship while following Thanos's trail
>Wake Carol up
>"I need a drink"

I just remind everyone that Marvel Studios waited 8 years to even consider a female led superhero film, and yet they'll still rake in all the PC bucks.

Carol's movie was in development before Avengers even came out though.

The ones where she fights Moonstone Dark Avengers Ms. Marvel and it's super hot.

Is this how she shows her dominance over the Kree and asserts her position as Kree Empress?

Even her the biggest fan hates her.
It tells us something

Get rid of her dyke cut please. Do that, and we can open up negotiations to me giving a fuck.

No, give her a girlfriend instead.

What happened?

I love how the hand poised over her neck has two meanings.

During the Civil War II prelude, Kamala is placed in charge of Carol's "Mickey Mouse Club" of personal "Investigators" who use Predictive Justice to determine if someone is going to commit a crime or not. This backfires when some of Kamala's friends get arrested, including Bruno. A fight ensues with the spunky redhead and she ends up defeating them. Carol intervenes saying more or less it was part of her Keikaku and this upsets Kamala to where she washes her hands of anything, other than the title, involving Carol, including throwing away the pendent that Carol gave to Kamala.

Make Carol become female Guy Gardner. Takes no shit, punches her problems, surprisingly clever and caring yet cocky and has swagger.

Add in the fact she's done spy/wetworks and build from there.

Bruno was not arested, he blown himself up which caused him solar ships and future jobs.

It was Kamala who was with Keikaku which was aim for proving Carol that she was wrong. But Carol don't wanna hear shit fron her and said her something like "How the fuck you dare to disobey me, I'm disappointed with you. Oh you also snitched to Iron Man on me!?"

Plus Bruno hate for Kamala and his diparture to Wakanda made its part.

> carol as female guy instead of female hal
this.....is brilliant

I wish Kamala becoming disillusioned with Carol had led into an arc with Moonstone as a bad mentor.

Well she already politely said Carol to go fuck herself.
I don't think they need to fight, but they should have focused more about how Kamala was delusional about her and that Carol only go by one rule "You either with me or either under me"

I just think Moonstone is really fun with younger female characters; a mix of cynical manipulation and unconscious emotional outreach.

To this day I can't believe they got away with printing that.

Nail on the head here

Marvel let Takeda get away with murder on her covers.

Would Carol know how to dance? She's probably had to dance at a military ball or something. Still like this image

That is what hovering is for.

Weekly petition for a Carol/Jess team-up book.

Carol gets high flying superheroics, Jess gets down and dirty spy capers.

Hard mode: they're not lesbians

Real reason why she left

>dating your absentee dad's ex-girlfriend
That's some next level daddy issues, user. It's perfect.

>Has never fucked a girl with short hair
Gay

I loved her reply when people got upset.

"I like drawing attractive women."

She got some shit for this cover mostly because "rape doujin" isn't exaclty a style lot of people are icomfortable with.

Any more edits

>Skrulls are constructing a super weapon somewhere the humans can't reach
>Carol flies there
>fight ensues, weapon gets used on Carol by the desperate Skrulls
>caught in the blast Carol absorbs too much and enters Binary form
>barely remembering who or what she is she lets loose a blast which kills off the Skrulls
>realising she's now a danger to Earth what remains of 'Carol Danvers' flies off into deep space to bleed the energy off
>wanders the stars for decades as Binary until some handwavium thing occurring in Av3 returns her mind to her
>zips back to earth in time for Av4

There's like a squintillion, it's hard to pick

>at least he was honest about being a nazi

So is Carol going to have to very thoroughly examine Natasha, Wanda, Hope, and Valkyrie to make sure they are not Skrulls?

I forget, was that lady really innocent or did Captain Hydra hide the bomb?

kek

I just want to lick her pussy while she guzzles down alcohol in the middle of the day and continue licking when shes passed out

Who would you choose to play Jessica Drew opposite Brie Larson?

I know nothing about Carol expect that she's an alcoholic and great fapbait.

Ms. Marvel seems like the ideal title for a wonder woman equivalent but you can't go back 50 years in the past when readers would care about a truly heroic character.

>"At least he was honest about being a Nazi!"
It would be way more hilarious if it weren't so true. Though Carol is more of a Stalin, if you ask me.

>being this insecure about appearances

Damn

>Hard mode: they're not lesbians
But why?

Tatiana Maslany

>Weekly petition for a Carol/Jess team-up book.
signed

>Hard mode: they're not lesbians
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

yaas queen

Cheeseburger.

there's something I'd like to put in and out of her if you know what I mean

Tbh this is too freaky
Killed my boner

Much better

MORE!