Was this the most brutal Disney death?

Was this the most brutal Disney death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWgN7XPQjeM
youtube.com/watch?v=_S_cnBif1MY
youtube.com/watch?v=BX20ocN5I3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scar.

Nah, I'd say the death of Maleficent is the most brutal.

Bingo.

Being eaten alive and being burned alive are the two most painful ways to go and Scar got both of them at the same time.

Personal Favorite Sykes Death in Oliver and company.

>Sykes

I was gonna say that one, because it was animated so violently. It didn't have the... dignity that Clayton's death or Scar's death had. Or the visual restraint. Just suddenly the guy gets jellied by a train and turned into a fireball over the East River. It's great.

Plus, it was being eaten alive by the people he just got done using to gain power.
He died while burning, getting mauled to death, and knowing the jig was up.

That’s a nice base line we’ve set for ourselves, I think. What else are we forgetting that could match that?

Surprised noone has mentioned the Horned King and his Raiders of the Lost Ark death.
youtube.com/watch?v=dWgN7XPQjeM

The only one that could theoretically be more brutal is the fate of Dr. Facilier, and that's only because we don't know what his friends on the other side have planned for him.

>Was this the most brutal Disney death?
No, this was.
youtube.com/watch?v=_S_cnBif1MY

Man, I don't even remember what Black Cauldron was about but I fucking remembered this!

Here's another one I like too.

youtube.com/watch?v=BX20ocN5I3M

>you can see his flesh ripped out from his bones

Is this actually Disney? Seems pretty hardcore for the Mouse.

The movie almost ended up getting an R-rating before they cut several things out.

It's ok if it's more a monster than a human.
You can put a hero slaying creatures(no blood) with a sword, but you can't put him slaying other humans

>before they cut several things out

Oh, do tell user.

Syndrome's death was pretty bad

Jesus Christ I forgot this guy, he was such a forgettable villain it's like the creators didn't give a shit on how he died and the animators where like "hit by a train? OK well might as well animate it really good."

No one knows what Black Cauldron was about user. Probably not even the writers.

ARE YOU READY?~

Seriously, though. He gets dragged off to voodoo hell on screen while being taunted with his own music. That's pretty brutal.

Turbo had a pretty brutal ending. eaten by cybugs and then after he gets control of his new body he is dragged against his will into a giant bug zapper

I always assumed he survived.

Arrow's death wasn't that brutal but was a real dick move

Wow, those are some great effects for the time

80s Disney was heavily rotoscoped.

so the hyenas ate him while they were burning to death?