[Mozart's Lacrimosa from Requiem in D minor, K. 626 begins playing]

[Mozart's Lacrimosa from Requiem in D minor, K. 626 begins playing]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HpEVBr1fqg
youtube.com/watch?v=1u2fCJwW8Ys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marcia,Marcia Marcia....

What an over dramatic bitch. Pretty sure she got roofied before.

I demand more Helga gifs

To be fair, when you've been spending most of your life being the child prodigy of a middle class family and you're used to holding yourself up to such a high standard, eventually you're just going to crack because, jesus christ, humanity is not perfect, nor was it meant to perform at 100% efficiency all the fucking time.

I mean, looking at things from a neutral perspective, Olga didn't do anything wrong, it's her shitty parents fault for neglecting Helga for most of her life, which is why I think Helga gave enough of a shit to tell her that she faked her report card or told what's his face to kick rocks before he married her.

How come olga doesn't have the brow

She tweezes.

Do the Patakis have some sort of unipube

She took after Miriam; Helga is a female Bob.

Bob didn't see the cellular revolution coming. Or, if he did, he was willfully ignorant of it. We all knew how stubborn he was, after all.

First he started telling his customers that beepers were still relevant because cell phones would never be able to send text messages. Then in the early 2000s that became a reality. Big Bob blew a big fuse then, threatening customers to keep them, but that wound up only pushing them further away. He drained all of his savings trying anything, just anything to make beepers relevant again, but no man could ever stop the tides from flowing.

He started taking it out on his family, beating Miriam relentlessly. Fortunately she was already numbed by the alcohol, otherwise she might have actually had the energy to divorce him. Olga wound up dropping out of her prestigious school, the conflict on the home front destroying her focus. Helga just became more and more introverted, closing herself from the outside world. She would just spend all of her days in her room, with her Arnold shrine. Of course she fucked it, though. It was the one thing she could control anymore, the one fantasy she felt could still become reality.

It finally happened when Bob saw the phone booth outside his house being ripped out. Too many people had phones, who would even use a phone booth? Who would even use a beeper? No one in that cell phone store deserved it. Bob locked all the doors and lit the place up. One of the most ghastly acts the city had ever seen.

VAPER ARNOLD

youtube.com/watch?v=-HpEVBr1fqg

I was wondering what that song was, thought of it while watching the movie tonight since it was one of my favorite moments from the series since that was when I learned women crying made my dick hard

>her gravestone is being chiseled
Sleep well

>dislikes the daughter who reminds him of himself, likes the one that reminds him of his wife

Deep

Olga is pretty hot.

what other shows from that time need some closure like the movie?

tfw that Olga is in her 40s, now. It states that she's born in '76.

>not posting thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=1u2fCJwW8Ys

That bed looks cozy as fuck.

Helga gif thread?

How many times has chocolate boy sucked a dick for some candy?

Why don't you ask him yourself, Candyman?

Please make the Patakis and use this stuff...

That's something Mozart would say, don't you MOZART?!

So, where's all the Stella art?

Go request in the drawthreads or commission them if you want her so badly.

Zim
I know there's the comic, but I wish we could have gotten our ending. It was even already written.