It's strange how a cartoon like Invader Zim didn't have an Halloween episode

It's strange how a cartoon like Invader Zim didn't have an Halloween episode.

I'm not sure if you're being stupid on purpose or not.

it did have a halloween special

the christmas one was goat tho.

Nigga what?

Fun fact: Nick received 119 phone calls about the monsters in the Halloween episode being too scary for kids.

Good

Wish it got more episodes, fuck soccer moms.

>119 calls
That doesn't seem like a lot.

>AT LAST A NEW PERFECT WORLD FOR ME TO-

the second highest number of complaints was 31 it was a rugrats episode with allegedly a gay couple.

It was pretty scary for a Halloween special if I recall.

>people complain about a bunch of halloween monsters being too scary
>when an episode about Zim becoming a blob of harvested child organs exists

The monster designs were amazing.

It did ya dingus

I found both both the halloween monsters and the aliens considerably less scary than any of the shit you seen on earth in this show

BOW DOWN
BOW DOWN
BEFORE THE POWER OF SANTA

Shut your hole.

Is there a list you're pulling these numbers from, I'd love to read about complaints Nick got

I thought it was on the wiki, now I can't find it.

Out of how many viewers though? For a huge company like Viacom, 119 complaints out of thousands or millions watching is fuckall.

What I thought was funny was, while the monsters LOOK scary, they don't actually DO anything scary. They just kinda bumble around.

I can't tell if OP is serious or not. Anyway have a Russian Fairy.

that's a very cute russian fairy you got there

It's probably more like a few hundred thousand assuming that they didn't manage to score more than a 1M viewers.

Also, the >100 complaints is representative only of the people who actually sent a complaint while the actual number of people who were offended by the episode were a lot more. It's similar to other surveys like the Nielsen rating system in that data can be used on how the general populace would feel about something.

I wonder how the Christian Facebook Moms would feel about IZ if it aired today. There'd probably be petitions and fear mongering signal boost posts everywhere. Janet says the devil is in her TV while her casserole slowly burns.

I’m an oldfag and honestly, the cult of media outrage wasn’t the same back in 2001 when the show was airing. There was no Facebook to heir your grievances on. Sometimes a friend would come over and say “my mom says I’m not allowed to watch that” and that would be the end of it. No soapboxes or anything involved, just parents parenting. Or calling the Network I guess.

The best Nicktoon with a Halloween episode was Angry Beavers

>a rugrats episode with allegedly a gay couple
Which episode was that?