Could you kindly recommend some good speechless/silent comics?

could you kindly recommend some good speechless/silent comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

fantagraphics
amazon.com/Arrival-Shaun-Tan/dp/0439895294/ref=pd_sim_14_15?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0439895294&pd_rd_r=1ERRBFDCW1Y1YW5P551D&pd_rd_w=ESzVl&pd_rd_wg=NW3eh&psc=1&refRID=1ERRBFDCW1Y1YW5P551D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jason has a good few silent comics. fantagraphics com/artists/jason/

>>>/global/rules/16

Fuck off.

The Bus

Someone storytimed a really bizarre one a while ago
I can only vaguely remember these red and white mushroom things

can't go wrong with this

Do dinosaur sounds count as speech?

Gon

>posting the haunted painting
I don't want that juju, man

Thats literally a cursed image OP, why the fuck would you post that?

I always thought that was a beautiful painting.
I still open threads over at /x/ with it every one in awhile just to see those retarded monkeys lose their shit over it.

There was 1 scene in Morrisons X-Men run where Emma and Jean go into Xavier's mind.

Prophet also has some wordless scenes.

anything by bendis :)

Korgi

Owly.

Was going to post this

Adventures of a Japanese Businessman
The Fly
Frank
The Arrival
Arzach
Most Thomas Ott comics
Like 90% of Pinocchio by Winshluss, only the scenes focused on Jiminy Cricket have dialogue.

amazon.com/Arrival-Shaun-Tan/dp/0439895294/ref=pd_sim_14_15?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0439895294&pd_rd_r=1ERRBFDCW1Y1YW5P551D&pd_rd_w=ESzVl&pd_rd_wg=NW3eh&psc=1&refRID=1ERRBFDCW1Y1YW5P551D

the best one

Why is it "cursed"?

I know it looks creepy but anything else?

Travel by Yuichi Yokoyama

GI Joe, issue 21, Silent Interlude.

IIRC the story goes something like that it was discovered behind a dumpster years after the original artist painted it (he has no idea how it ended up there), and before the new owners tried to sell it on eBay strange things allegedly started to happen (the hands in the painting would change positions, the paint would give off a slight glow, etc). The painting has changed hands a few times since then, and nothing's ever happened, so it was mostly like all a story concocted to increase bids.