Whites have Frozen

>Whites have Frozen
>Asians have Moana
>Mexicans have Coco
>MFW Disney will never make a 3D animated movie celebrating African/Traditional African American culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w15F4r09Pro
bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp
youtube.com/watch?v=4fsJGrx99R4
wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WAZ...

>African/Traditional African American culture
Lion King and Princess and Frog

>Asians have Moana

...what?

whitey cant tell easterns apart

He said 3D animated. I guess the new Lion King can technically count.

I need to watch Princess and the Frog again. Such an underrated film.

>whitey

I can't wait for Disney's new movie about the Congo Crisis.

Foreal they should tackle that next

But the Congo is always on crisis...

I'd watch the shit out of a Disney movie revolving around a plucky group of Rwandan paratroopers overcoming the odds to seize control of the Congo

>He said 3D animated. I guess the new Lion King can technically count.

How? it's about lions.

Tarzan

Do you need a Disney movie to validate your existence?

>Asians have Moana
>not BH6

There’s got to be a load of untapped African fairy tales they can use. I would love to see some cool African inspired asthetics animated in the Frozen style.

what else do they have?

>BH6
>traditional culture

reread OP

Was there a black person in Tarzan?
>inb4 gorilla jokes

>welfare
>rap
>murder rate
>basket ball
Those are some quality things, user.

Yes. I’d like to see something more than the umpteenth black struggle/hoodrat film.

Please Mouse Lord, I need this.

You mean fighting robots and kaiju aren't a part of traditional Japanese culture?

moana isn't a real asian

>Traditional African American culture

Disney movies can't show drugs, rape, murder, and gang violence, sorry man

Thatsthejoke

Lack of proper documentation limits the possibilities since they're a part of oral tradition, which I guess means you have a boilerplate to make stories from.

Because African American culture is fucking awful. Just do one based around an African tribe instead.

>get a 2D movie
>want a 3DPD
but why

That’s southern culture, senpai. You missed cousin fucking though.

> Ooga Booga and his child Soldiers
Sounds like a classic

>Disney's Aesop's Fables
>Disney's Anansi
Could be cool. They'll likely butcher the original story like they did with Hercules, but then again, we could get some sweet takes on the stories and musical numbers.

1st, not Asians, Polynesians. 2nd, you got lion kind and Princess Frog. I know it isn't 3d, but thats a distinction without a difference.

it probably would be. African mythology is pretty cool

>t. a honky

Unless more blacks get into the animation industry, we probably will never get that movie. Blame kike media for filling our youth’s head with the notion that they can be successful if they’re athletes, rappers, or gangbangers.

We’re so fucked. Can we just hit the reset button on the world and start over?

Disney presents... KANGZ

I didn't realize Frozen was considered a "white" movie.

Just out of pure curiosity, how many races do you think there are?

Wi-pee-po here, I think they should do Ananzi.

Disney pretty much grinds fairy tails and folk lore into a sellable product, so it's honestly only a matter of time.

>t. Tumblr landwhale
Even black Americans hate black American culture. It would just be the fucking Boondocks but without Huey. This user is on the right track.

>Disney's Anansi

Would he be like Sebastian with an arachnid body and vaguely humanoid head? Or a creepy guy with multiple undulating arms?

>Because African American culture is fucking awful.
fuck you I want a CGI The Wiz.
youtube.com/watch?v=w15F4r09Pro

Depends on what we are using to define the term race. If we are going by haplogroups like Sup Forums tends to do lately with infographs (but doesn't keep up with when actually naming groups), dozens, with a lot of people falling in between the lines. If we are going by what Sup Forums says outright while neglecting science, two or three: mongloids/caucasoids, and negroids. Again, while neglecting all the people who fall in between the lines.

The world isn't ready for a 3D black princess with a THICC ass

Do "African Americans" even give a fuck about seeing traditional African stories retold?

I kinda like anansi but given that it's already been brought up three or four times in this thread it'll seem like I'm samefagging or parroting that. But I already got Neil Gaiman to honor that with a kick ass novel.
So maybe John Henry?

African American culture is just as beautiful as any other culture. People just like to put a lot of emphasis on the negative parts as if other cultures don’t have them. You guys are praising Coco right now but will go back to reiterating what that orange fucktard says about Mexicans next month. White history/culture is definitely not clean either.

Frog Princess is a movie that showcases that positive and traditional parts of Black culture.

It's not a mountain I'm willing to die over, but I would pay (potentially multiple times) to see a good movie in theaters like I do with anything else, especially a fresh take on mythos that no studio has really touched in decades.

Though I'm assuming the main reason Disney is staying away from African/African American folklore is because the last time they did it, they gave us Brer Rabbit and a movie they had to keep locked in the vault for ages for PR purposes (even though they kept Splash Mountain open, lol).

>Asians have Moana
What is "Pacific island?"

No thats black american culture, the fact you blacks constantly follow what your criminals do shows you are nothing more than a culture of crime and chaos. A movie depicting your true behavior cannot be shown to children for obvious reasons.

You know no matter what, there would be complaints. Whether if they changed stories like they do with any other, whining about "cultural appropriation" or whatever.

You just described southerners though.

Where’s my KKK animated movie?

>I have never had a serious talk with a black person in my life - the post

You stupid assholes have The Princess and the Frog, which is literally about african american culture. YOU SWINE.

Mexican culture has always been celebrated as having a rich and beautiful culture. /Especially/ around the Day of the Dead. Their history is rich, religious background is rich, and are very aesthetically pleasing. What do African Americans have? Rap? I guess there's some richness in 60's and pre in the culture. A Pixar movie centered around someone having to deal with Jim Crow laws might be cool. Or some New Orleans stuff centered around Jazz. Also, calling out illegal aliens isn't racist against Mexicans.

The mexico of asia?

Most crime in America is from white people though.

This could be a cool short, Disney could put it infront of one of their movies

I'm not talking about individuals am I? I'm talking about culture as a whole.

Why’d you open the flood gates? Now this thread is going to turn into autistic Sup Forumstards spamming uncited meme images.

No black americans are insane, they would warp the fairy tale into bullshit they could use to as FUCK WHITE PEOPLE THEY BE OPPRESSING US AND SHIT. If american blacks cared about Africa they would have fucked off back to it and learned culture from their cousins on the continent.

>celebrating African/Traditional African American culture
because if they did it would be seen as racist.

because they have no culture

Yet you a racial minority congest our prisons so obviously you are the ones with the crime problem not us. Oh my god THE RACIAL MAJORITY COMMITS THE MOST CRIME HOLY SHIT SO INCREDIBLE.

>What do African Americans have? Rap?

Well there’s your first problem. You have as much knowledge about AA culture as some inner city niglet.

what terrible fucking OP, holy shit

European fairy tales have the same problem. That's never stopped anyone before.

You totally are, you can't just claim that black people hate black culture ie. themselves and then backstep.

Okay, what do they have apart from the stuff I mentioned after what you green texted.

What 3D movies do the Arabs have?

Because Blacks literally have the shittiest culture. Give me one interesting fact about black culture other than ooga ooga tribe dance

Pro tip: Don't even try

Of course.
Disney is en route to outright buying all of the world.
By the year 2150 planet earth will be officially renamed planet disney, the happiest world on the universe.
And woe to whoever doesn't like it, or doesn't figure a part in this world.

>White culture in Frozen
>Moana as Asian
> White asians and mexicans comprehending all multiculture in the world

Are you being a dumb fuck on purpose?

Song of the South.

Northern liberals banned it.

>Congest our prisons

bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

The problem is that anything good about AA culture got adopted by white southerns so anything you can name Sup Forums will go "that's not black that's southern"

Sup Forums INCOMING

>5 times as many whites as blacks
>more white crime

durrrrrrr

No one cares about your cultures from decades ago that you abandoned for your mindless criminal worship.

I love Disney's Princess and the Frog and Falcier is my top 3 favorite Disney villains, but it's not a African or African American folktale at all. Its a story by E.D. Baker and Disney likely only made the movie as they did to expand their princess merchandise market and appease the target demographic.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=4fsJGrx99R4

...like what

how much longer until this thread is nothing but infographics?

Adopted is a cute way of saying stolen.

>You have as much knowledge about AA culture as some inner city niglet.

So he knows as much about black culture as blacks do

OK

>fucking blatant Sup Forums bait

MOOOOOODS REEEEEEEEEEE

Their cultures are the same as the crap those savages in New Guinea practice just jungle bongo crap that belongs in the paleolithic era.

The other user mentioned which group commits more crime, not which group commits crime at a higher rate. Just sayin.

wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_culture

>jokes
the gorilla were literally acting like niggas so it's not a joke.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

Its really interesting that blacks chose this psychotic culture over that nice soul and jazz or whatever culture they had in the 1970s really proves racist right about them being violent nutjobs.

you have all the wanted black characters and token black characters of all American media ever made, stop complaining. DC sent Martian Manhunter into Limbo for you.

the chinese or latin americans don't need characters "they can identify with" for them to enjoy disney movies or capeshit movies.

When Americans say they want "diversity" they never mean they want a South East Asian, even if there are hundreds of millions of them and Java has a larger population than Russia or Mexico. Diversity just means every group of people should have a gay person and a black person.

>88 Posts
>48 posters

Some Sup Forumstards are reeeeing very hard. I’m gonna dip out now

There's no African equivalent of the Brothers Grimm though.

Mexicans have Tangled.

Honestly, as a Frenchman who's totally fine with "African-French culture", African-American culture seem very bad. It look like they just listen to everything racist fucks say about them and act accordingly.

Okay, so you're just racist.

No no no, I want YOU to explain in your own words.

Disney was going to do a movie about a Blues musician going on an adventure with some fairies.
I think between this, Lion King and Princess & Frog, it seems like Disney wants to do projects based on African/African-American culture. It's probably just a matter of time.

>Gets proven wrong
>”OMG NOBODY CARES!”
>*Sup Forums rants*