>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/geqUtEjdREc
myinstants.com/instant/mario-oof/
youtu.be/MgbB-gk9ge8?t=1m17s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is she, /swco/?

Putting back the Mommies!

WE STAND HERE AMIDST MY ACHIEVEMENT

NOT YOURS

I even fixed the Youtube links this time!

Shut up Force Ghost!

Will she become a Mommy /swco/?

We should replace the Battlefront 2 video with this by the same uploader.
>The main goal of this video is to make it feel as much like an official STAR WARS movie as possible. It includes all the cutscenes from the story campaign without any distracting pop ups. It contains all the important story dialogues that happen during gameplay parts. And most gameplay parts are recorded without HUD (except some space battles because those are nearly impossible without HUD). The end result is so you can enjoy the story of STAR WARS: Battlefront 2 like watching an actual STAR WARS movie.
Doesn't even have his watermark
youtu.be/geqUtEjdREc

Sexy Twi'leck Mommies have half breed children and can even lure clones away from war!

the actress won't

Fucking spelled Twi'lek wrong like a newfag - Is too late for me anons...

Hail Mandalore!

I want to marry Sabine

why not?

echuta

Sabine doesn't want to be Mandalore.

her vegana is upside down

How d'you know that?

>tfw no imperial gf

Don't say that - ThuleAnon will believe you

Daisy has PCOS (Poly-cystic Ovary Syndrome). This causes fertility issues, but not outright infertility (Source, am a sufferer with two children).

I'd suffer if I had 2 kids too

TATOOINE
A
T
O
O
I
N
E

Are you sure you don't - Because that was a damned good Dad Joke

haha

Remember Grievous was a father too. Before the bombing.

No one cares about your EU - Grievous was butthurt that he could not fight the Jedi, so got himself put inside a droid. Grievous is lame.

To Tatooine,to his family, send him.

Hail Mandalore.

Hail Manadalore!

You care. You cared to reply and bitch.

For generations, my ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Now, that woman tarnishes the very name Mandalorian.

Reminder Sabine fucked Kanan.

And the both cucked Ezra.

HAIL MANDALORE THE FLAT

Open season on this, you say.

Shitty prediction incoming:

Rey is really a sort of force senstive supersoldier created by Snoke apart of a secret project, she was the only successfully but someone somehow tricked Snoke into thinking she was another failure and hid her on Jakku.

You stole this from another thread.

No, she was originally Luke's hand but was mutated into a full human by Snoke's dark powers

Rey is Mace Windu

Have you praised the Black Rancor today /swco/?

>yfw the reason why The First Order was so desperate to search for Luck was to so that Snoke could make a clone army from him

I want to impregnate her

why is she so sexy?

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

Was there something that Han was hiding from us this whole time?

Luke, Rey, Kylo, or Leia: which one will be frozen in Carbonite by the end of TLJ?

Finn or Poe

Leia's already trapped in a metal case beneath the surface. I think it's an no brainer.

Poe.
Holdo decides she's had enough of Poe not listening to her already and makes him a trophy for the command point on her capital ship to remind others to behave.

Finn. As punishment for his treachery.

Plot twist none

no shes the kid of the two leads of BF2 hid on Jakku to keep her out of the FOs hands
its the reason why they cast actors as the leads so they could make some kind of appearance in TLJ and and the reason their holding off Story stuff til after TLJ comes out

Nah, she's just a big power pussy.
Dummy feminists think that if they depict women as "super powerful" that it will manifest in reality. It won't. And for that reason we will be stuck with shitty star wars movies that do not resonate with anyone because they have deviated from their radical traditionalistic roots.

Would you buy a Twi'lek sex slave, /swco/?

And if so, what color?

What build?

How young?

How would you dress and accessorise them?

Holy fuck this is nice. Thanks for the link.

Yes. The best looking female one of the group I'm offered to look through, just so I can free her and piss the losers off.

Thinking about this more:
>Snoke's goal is to make a army of Force-sensitive supersoldiers
>After multiple attempts end in failure, Rey is the first and only success
>Someone hides her existance from Snoke and dumps her on Jakku
>Snoke says "Fuck it" and tried to get Luke's DNA to create a clone army out of him
>He then starts the Knights of Ren as a backup plan.

Its shit isnt it?

Of course.

Red or orange.

Hourglass figure.

Just ripe.

Barely at all.

Why would I want a sex slave? I'd have have to feed it, and shelter it, and maintain it. And all for what? Sex?
My
Hand
Already
Does
It
For
Free

>used to play Galaxy of Heroes all the time
>different Game Center ID
>log in and see all the new characters like Commander Luke, unmasked Ren, Hoth Han, Old Han, Rebels Ahsoka, etc...
>All of my progress is gone on my new ID
>don't want to start over

Is it worth getting back into the game even if i'm starting from scratch?

he does have a point

ooh ooh ow i cut my self

What body part is Rey gonna lose in TLJ?

her ovaries

Her teeth.

a foot, two fingers and her left eyebrow

Her penis.

Because she's actually a dude, and the want the transgendered audience because now she's a real woman

her innocence

All wings report in.

Red Rocket standing by.

Hopefully her big empty fucking head.
I fucking hate rey and I hate disney.

Me in the bottom right

Red Forman, standing by; dumb-asses.

Your hand doesn't offer you control over another life form, nor does your hand have an ass, or a wet, sucking, ribbed vagina. You can't be satisfied as your hand obeys what you tell it to do, can't be aroused by beating your own hand.
>B-But that's immoral
Masturbating is also immoral.

Daily reminder that the red carpet premiere for The Last Jedi will be in 1 week on December 6th. If you don't want any spoilers for TLJ LEAVE THE ENTIRE INTERNET ASIDE FROM NETFLIX AND HULU THAT DAY. NO EXCUSES. PEOPLE WILL SPOIL THE FUCK OUT OF YOU OTHERWISE.

I didn't fall for the pre-ordering movie tickets meme how fucked am I

You might be able to find a seat a few days before. I'm in a fairly big city (San Antonio) and my viewing on midnight at the best theatre in town still has a few seats open.

Triple fucked bro

They wouldn't even be that creative.
If her penis fell off it would just grow back larger than any other penis ever and hit luke in the face. Luke would fall to the ground and say "i hate myself for being a man".

haha

SAY IT AGAIN

>Luke would fall to the ground and say "i hate myself for being a man".
Is imagine it'd sound like myinstants.com/instant/mario-oof/

I'm quite big on Star Wars atm. What are your favourite books/audio books?

Twilight Company is underrated

Is Kanan gonna give her the dirty dick and fertilize her before he bites the dust?

It's a Legends book, as in Non-Canon: But I do like Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor. A really good one and done story about Luke Skywalker post Return of the Jedi. And it deals with the last battle that Luke Skywalker partakes in before he leaves to focus on the Jedi Order, it isn't canon but it is a good story and it does do Luke Skywalker as a character justice in my own opinion.

Bloodline, Thrawn, Lost Stars, A Certain Point of View, Lords of the Sith

Go read them. NOW.

>le Obi-Wan sucked in ANH because he is old and in pain
Is literally younger than Count Dooku during the clone wars

All of you are employed by disney. You can say what you want about me but you're the one that has to look in the mirror and see yourself.
When I look in the mirror I see a jedi prince.
My ancestors are smiling at me imperials, can you say the same?

K A N G
@
S H I T

Honestly, I think he had a fucking death wish. It's heavily implied he wasn't coming back.

youtu.be/MgbB-gk9ge8?t=1m17s

Prove it.

...y'know, without sounding like an asshole.

lol @elder scrolls reference