Why doesn't Mr. Freeze just put his wife in a Lazarus Pit?

why doesn't Mr. Freeze just put his wife in a Lazarus Pit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_TIOfUEudo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It ends badly.

That already happened, moron. Didn't end well. And the entire point was Nora wasn't going to get better, and Fries refusing to let go

Victor and Nora accepting their inevitable end together was one of the few high points of Arkham Knight.

Why doesn't Batman just fly the ring to Hogwarts?

What happen ?

Because Iron Man and Rasputin would use the tardis to make his parents live so that he'd never become the Batman.

If I remember right, she turns into a fire demon or some shit.

That wears off though, doesn't it?

Is Arkham Knight the only Batman story that gives Freeze a happy ending with Nora? He doesn't manage to completely cure her but delay the effects of her disease. Him and her decide to live out their remaining time together.

Well if she doesn't age then he technically already cured her by freezing here Futurama style until someone in the future finds a cure, time has just not caught up to that yet

She didn't just go crazy, she became a fucking lava monster.

>She didn't just go crazy, she became a fucking lava monster.
come
on

Not only is there literal magic but there are people from the future and super geniuses in every single field out there

Surely there already exists a way to save her. Bruce is just a dick

But the entire point is Nora being a lost cause, and to mirror Bruce own emotional detachment/dwelling on the past

What do you mean? Its noted that Bruce always tries to offer a way to help Freeze but he rejects it.

Fire demon who can make zombies. Basically, Victor dumped her in a modified Laz Pit.

It just had to be THAT time of the month.

no shit, what everyone's saying is that the point becomes fucking stupid in any continuity that doesn't isolate batman from the rest of DC

Wasn't she also broken down into frozen chunks at the time due to a battle gone horribly wrong?

Cus it’s a bad idea

>WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>WHAT DID I DO

WHAT DID HE DO

Mister Freeze doesnt work as a long term villain. Best option is for Nora to die, have Fries make peace with that, and be an extended member of the batfamily. Makes more sense than fucking Clayface, who we all know is going to crack

I think beyond handled an ending to him well, it wasn't happy but considering what happened to him in universe it was probably for the best.

>Mister Freeze doesnt work as a long term villain.

Yes he does. Even if you were to remove Nora, you could make him a vindictive asshole who just wants to see other people suffer, like he did when his wife died. You just have to make interesting stories with him. MUH NORA is actually limiting his usage.

Fuck off, Snyder. That sounds like complete shit

Wait so Victor has Ice Powers and Nora has fire powers
So basically it's like that song.
youtube.com/watch?v=e_TIOfUEudo

>you're the only one that cares...

The answer to Mr. Freeze problem is simple: we retire Mr. Freeze and unfreeze and bring back Mr. Zero from the comic book limbo!

Batman & Mr. Freeze: Sub-Zero has Nora healed by research funded by Wayne Enterprises but Victor doesn't find out until afterwards.

This was terrible back in TNBA and it's still terrible now. No need to cheapen Freeze as a character.

>No need to cheapen Freeze as a character.

Someone clearly hasn't read 90% of Mr. Freeze stories.

Is it just me, or is this such an iconic look for him in terms of shadow and shading, yet this only appeared in Batman Beyond? They didn't do just glowy red eyes in the regular DCAU canon?

Just like millions still die of cancer in marvel even there is scientists like Reed,Doom,Hank and magic everywhere.

It's not Doom's fault. He has to spend all his time dealing with "heroes"

forgot my picture

Why didn't he use the reality warping card given to him by the batman who laughs to heal his wife?
Took me right out of the issue desu.

He worked fine before Nora

>who we all know is going to crack
You shut your whore mouth he a good boy

That.
Honestly works really well.

Lazarus Pits only work right if you have plot armor. For everyone else, its Pet Cemetary shit.

>what if we give this character 0 character development forever

Lets be honest, anything is better than New 52 Freeze.

Even the original where he’s just an ice-themed gangster with no sympathetic backstory.

I think he works best as an antihero. As likely to help people out of sympathy as hurt them out of envy, with him stuck in a perpetual state of rock bottom he can’t escape.

You just have to give the character interesting stories. Which is easier with interesting characters.

I really like the updated 60s design they gave Mr. Freeze in the Brave and the Bold

If Arkham Knight is anything to go by, Freeze does work really well as an ally.

I think the Nora plot doesn't last long term i think there are things you can do with him after Nora that could be interesting.

What does Freeze do once Nora is dead. Can he try to recover some semblance of a life does he just try to an hero.

If he does try to live does he try to cure himself. Does he try to make ammends for what he did to save Nora.

Ultimately i think the situation would end up like BB where he eventually just thinks hes such a monster that hes worthless and not worth saving but the road to getting there can be an interesting story.

I'd like it if ti turns out Freeze froze her wrong and completely destroyed her cells, there'd be no way to revive her and he simply won't accept it.

Of course at some point someone will come along and trick him by making a clone and then mapping her neural patterns onto the clone so she's the same but something is curiously wrong with her.

But that would leave the door open to make Freeze an insane psychopath instead of a misguided psychopath.

Cancer is just Lady Death doing her thing

>calls him a moron over something he didnt know
Kill yourself you new fag normie. You are a marvel shill and hack get off this board REEEEEEEEEEE

>the point becomes fucking stupid in any continuity that doesn't isolate batman from the rest of DC
This is true for a lot of Batman stuff and one of the reasons that I like the fact that his popularity has allowed Gotham to exist as its own mini universe

He's a man of science, and prideful as hell.

Before the Nora retcon, Freeze was a boring, one-note villain with an ice gun that DC rightfully thought would be best utilized as a nobody for the Joker to kill

90% of Freeze stories are absolute trash. Honestly his only memorable appearances are either in BTAS or that cameo in Gotham Central

Looks like Lex Luthor cosplaying as a hobby to get his mind of off Superman.

That's not a happy ending with Nora, though. His body degrades, Nora remarries, and the comics only make things worse before his suicide in Beyond.

You mean the story that has him attempting to kill Gordon (as well as murdering hubdreds of others as collateral damage) out of pure spite, and had nothing to do with saving Nora?

Being a super genius doesn't mean you're able to cure an incurable and rare medical condition.

Damn that looks great

Like in Batman/TMNT when the turtles were freaking out because the interdimensional portal got destroyed despite DC being jam-packed with people and devices who can fairly casually make precise trips between parallel universes who would be willing to take them home.

No, it just means you can pull Mcguffins out of your ass on a semi regular basis.

>Arkham City Freeze didn't use the DNA from Ra's to try and make a cure for Nora

Reed can't even fix The Thing's skin condition despite working on it on and off for years. Why do people think he can cure cancer? Does he even have an MD?

Nothing is incurable in the marvel or dc universe. If people can be revived from death or bodies regenerated and the like there isn't a single medical condition that can't be cured. They have literal magic. It's just whether or not an a person is important enough for the elite of the world to be kept alive. Nora's little disease should be no problem at all.

This is about the only good end they can get.

>Mister Freeze
Doesn't he have a doctorate?

To be honest, the same is with Superman.
What is the point of having Lex Luthor as jelous of your powers as super being, when ther is a bunch of other of the same level running around?

Why don't people just read comic books?

I would be fine with Nora becoming a villain and Freeze going along with it only because he loves her or they need to rob banks to maintain her cure.

He did and what happened was extraordinarily stupid in an arc that had already been skimming the bottom of ordinary stupid.

Sorry sweeties, but when it's your time to go, it's your time to go.

I'm Mister White Christmas
I'm Mister Snow
I'm Mister Icicle
I'm Mister Ten Below
Friends call me Snow Miser
What ever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm too much!

Cassandra Cain gives the worst advice.

I wish they'd never done "Wakanda has the cure but won't share it" and "Norman invented a cure but only used it as an anti-Deadpool weapon" because at one point, Marvel canon was "There IS no cure for cancer. No race in all the universe has one. It can't BE done because cancer doesn't work that way" and that's why Marv died. I liked that better. I'd be happy to accept the idea that cancer is the one thing that can't be cured.

I thought you have to be dead to into the Lazarus Pit?
I also thought Nora was just in stasis?