So friend is asking me who is stronger/would win in a fight...

So friend is asking me who is stronger/would win in a fight. I don't know enough about either of them but my guess would be Darkseid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsMSiVn6vpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanos is a bitch and a poor imitation

Darkseid. At full multiversal-level he could trash Thanos WITH the gauntlet.

Superman still kicked his ass though.

Darkseid
The Infinity Gauntlet is only omnipotent in its home dimension and the one true Darkseid is a multiversal entity

Even as a baby Darkseid destroys thanos

can someone post some Femseid?

Has the full extent of the Anti-Life Equation ever been shown?
If so, where do I read it?

Final Crisis is about as close as you'll get.

Read cosmic odyssey, too.

gonna give it to darkseid when he isn't jobbing.

Why haven't we done a femthanos yet?
It's the chin, isn't it?

Because Femthanos already exists. Hell, Thanos made her in like 2 seconds out of blue balled rage

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

Among other forms.

Oh and the current running Mister Miracle series too.

A New God vs. a modern Titan?

I heard it can go either way.

Here you go.

orion's series had it as well, i think.

>Multiversal
Power level bullshit aside, who's consistently written better?

Had Darkseid ever actually win a fight?

would say thanos, due to his creator still being around. they've both gotten the terrible writing stick pretty bad.

He beat Superman in the animated series, I remember this well.

Darkseid is multiversal and STILL can't figure out a math problem. He's pretty fucking retarded.

He should just ask Sivana.

Thanos based solely on his side adventures of fucking around with concepts and shit. Darkseid probably has better main stories though

he's beat high father a few times

the answer is, has been, and always will be:
youtube.com/watch?v=BsMSiVn6vpQ

Darkseid was in Countdown. Nuff said.
Superman thrashed him all three times they fought, he only barely escaped being beaten to death in the third fight because he had Brainiac's tech in the form of a specific attack not seen before or since.

>Nuff said
No it isn't, I have no idea what that means.

Not gonna lie, I would do the same thing.

Don't read cosmic odessey. It's Starlin fanfic, even if mignola does the art

thanos is a little weeb cuck that goes "notice me senpai death" and then she just fucks deadpool instead.

darkseid has a harem of the strongest women in the universe and doens't give a fuck about any of them, like a true alpha chad.

in fact, someone has HAD to make a virgin thanos vs chad darkseid comic by now, right?

Real question who has the shittier kid.

Where does Imperiex fit into all of this?

Thanos fucked every alien species that could bear his young across existence and then up and left only to come back to kill them all

I haven't read anything to do with Darkseid's kid, but nothing can be as shitty as Thane

Thanos, because Darkseid made Orion and Orion is amazing.

grail has a whole event to show how donut edgy steel she is. thane is just bland.