Is Ben Garrison the IRL Kelly? Is that why he's always right?

Is Ben Garrison the IRL Kelly? Is that why he's always right?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/explainer/2013/07/california_grows_all_of_our_fruits_and_vegetables_what_would_we_eat_without.html
beef2live.com/story-states-produce-food-value-0-107252
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-nearly-50-million-in-the-california-1497576640-htmlstory.html
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=SDkdWqD9IY2T_QbwrZ3wBw&q=california stealing water from other states&oq=california stwaling watwr&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i13k1j0i13i30k1l2j0i13i5i30k1l2.1246.5811.0.7080.27.26.1.9.9.0.126.2208.23j2.25.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.26.1571.3..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20i264k1j0i131i20i264k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j33i160k1j0i8i13i30k1.118.wlSaKSQ2yDw
businessinsider.com.au/red-states-more-dependent-on-federal-government
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is that why he's always right?

No, but it's why he has autism.

>Nine lives matter
Goddamnit

>People I don't agree with have autism.
>People who have opposite opinions are literally Nazis
>I don't have anything beyond unbased shittalk and pointless, unoriginal name calling
KYS. You have nothing and are nothing.

>Nine lives matter
THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

the best part is he looks like garfield
what's with the miniature mexican cat atop the shelf? he's kind of redundant.. and why do the sombreros have such high tops?

Go to bed, Ben.

Calm down kid and go back to your Sup Forums hug box if you don't like people with differing opinions

>implying Ben is ever wrong

Didn't California have an issue where they actually had to shut down their socialized facilities because they refused to let illegals use them and thus they didn't have enough people to actually fit the facilities?

>he's kind of redundant
The pic is full of redundancy, it feels like he ran out of ideas before he could cram a cat in every bit of negative space.

Did Ben Garrison overdose on redpills, or was he always truly one step away from accepting the truth?

To be fair, Zyklon Ben's comics take at least an IQ of 160 to understand.

Kelly's comics are more popular because even those with a low IQ can appreciate them.

>Pakistan cats
>that moon shooting out some sort of ray
>random hammer and sickle
>putting a wig on the State and not on Jerry's head
wat

Is... that the Moon influencing California? Have we reached that level?

I feel bad for budget book cat on the shelf. I bet it was a nice house before it became a sanctuary cat den.

>differing opinions
>"haha this guy is an autistic xD"
nice opinion, champ! really moving the conversation forward, aren't ya?

You really need to calm down kid.its just a cartoon

You're really not gonna enjoy Sup Forums, may I suggest just not coming here?

California with bills unpaid. You mean the state that only just last year had a surplus. The state that if it were independent of the USA would the sixth largest economy in the world. One of the few states that actually contributes to the federal government, more then it receives back (oh and most of the rest of those states are Blue states OR ones with excessive natural resources Like Texas).

>Not liking Ben Garrison
You're the odd ones out.

One of a the few states that would starve to death within a week of the entire country weren't propping them up.

Really batters the butter balls.

California isn't literally every state in the South.

Nope

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/explainer/2013/07/california_grows_all_of_our_fruits_and_vegetables_what_would_we_eat_without.html

Food scientists at Cornell University have produced a strain of broccoli that thrives in hot environments, which may make it possible for states with stiflingly hot summers to grow the vegetable. California, where cool coastal fog is perfect for growing standard broccoli, currently produces more than 90 percent of the broccoli grown in the United States. If California were to disappear, what would the American diet be like?

Expensive and grainy. California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on).

beef2live.com/story-states-produce-food-value-0-107252

California produces the most food (by value) in the United States followed by Iowa and Nebraska.

Twelve (12) states generate over $10 billion in agricultural cash reciepts: California, Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, Minnesota, Illinois, Kansas, Wisconsin, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio & South Dakota.

California accounts for 11% of ag cash receipts in the United States.

That isn't even accounting for imports, which California can easily do. Unlike most of the central states who have no ports and rely heavily on imported machinery and fertilizer to maintain their crops.

>You mean the state that only just last year had a surplus
A surplus it's now pissing down its leg in some of the stupidest fucking ways possible

>Nearly $50 million in the California state budget will go to expanded legal services for immigrants
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-nearly-50-million-in-the-california-1497576640-htmlstory.html

Califag here. This is pretty damn accurate.

Sounds like a good time to secede then.

No, it's literally
>homeless people, that contribute nothing to the economy
>Mexican lower class, which send any excess funds to Mexico, destroying the economy
>Green card asians in the tech industry, which do the same
>Hollywood pedophiles, which just stash all their money and little children off shore
>Various George Soros associates
>constantly elect the same senators which absolutely hate American and basic consitutional rights
>constantly demand water from the surrounding states to find your failed agriculture
>regularly burn to death in wildfires
>the entire culture is composed entirely of retarded douchebags
I'd rather live in goddamn Utah.

You seem to believe that anyone cares what a pathetic Tumblr user thinks, you are mistaken.

So what. Some states haven't had budget surplus in decades and heavily rely on the federal goverment test. Almost exclusively welfare queen Republican states.

And don't forget. Pointless anti gun laws that fail to curb crime as well as colleges that openly promote communism.

>tax money going back to tax payers
So evil

>steal water from literally everyone
>"LOL LOOK HOW MUCH WE PRODUCE!"

I'm not even going to give you a specific article, You can choose whatever one you want.

google.com/search?source=hp&ei=SDkdWqD9IY2T_QbwrZ3wBw&q=california stealing water from other states&oq=california stwaling watwr&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i13k1j0i13i30k1l2j0i13i5i30k1l2.1246.5811.0.7080.27.26.1.9.9.0.126.2208.23j2.25.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.26.1571.3..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20i264k1j0i131i20i264k1j0i22i30k1j0i22i10i30k1j33i160k1j0i8i13i30k1.118.wlSaKSQ2yDw

How do you think other countries manage user? They're not all self-sufficient.

You wouldn't survive 24 hours if those so-called "welfare states" seceeded.

With an insane cost of living to balance it out.

Post Kelly

t. Reddit drone

You also forgot
>pointless anti-gun laws, pushed by a gigantic political cunt surrounded by heavily armed bodyguards, in a rich, gated community, telling you "lol y u need gun?"

>its another cry about California thread

Every other state is literally irrelevant.

If only the people who wanted multiculturalism weren't so goddam lazy and actually did the work to learn about other cultures and try to understand these people then the culture shock wouldn't be so big and both sides would have a way easier time getting along, but apparently being a stubborn asshole and demanding something they don't understand under threat is better than helping people peacefully get along and apparently every single sociology degree is worthless
Remember that time gat people got rights because if they didn't an ethics professor on a black and red cosplay would beat you up? Me neither, what happened?

By having a largely homogenous ethnic population that cares about their country, instead of being conditioned to hate the majority of their own countrymen through Marxist propaganda.

Last time they tried, it didn't go so well for them.

How's those pro gun laws helping out Nevada and Texas with the worst mass shootings in recorded history?

>That blue feminist cat.
Is... Is that Dobson?

Funny how the easiest way to spot a redditor was because they always complain about Sup Forums
And now the easiest way to spot a Tumblr is that they complain about Sup Forums
Guess autism attracts autism

I, too, remember what's currently happening in Zimbabwe.

Pretty good.

How are those gun grabbing laws going in Chicago?

The easiest way to spot a Redditor is your spacing. Can you be any more obvious?

I didn't even use the double space, what the hell are you talking about?

ackshually the easiest way to spot a redditor is if they mindlessly repeat john oliver talking points like the good drones they are

He didn't even use any spacing, soyboy. I'd insult him over that before your involuntary bowl movements for accidentally drinking 2%.

>everyone that doesn't agree with racism is from reddit or tumblr.
Now we come full circle

>Replying twice to the same post because you fucked up but you still want that satisfaction of telling that mean channer wrong

Who are they supposed to be?

>more than 1 person doesn't agree with me
>it's a conspiracy

Chain migration.

You let one asshole in, and they claim all 57 of their friends are directly related, therefore also deserve to be let in.

The they shit out a couple hundred children, which is somehow supposed to be grounds for not deporting every last one of them.

The other person just so happens to inmediately reply the moment you stopped replying right?
Stop trying to save face, you are being pathetic

When are you finally starting a second civil war, so the world can purge itself of some of you retards?

Maybe you should try making arguments that make the slightest bit of sense, soyboy. Then everyone might quit treating you like an effeminate retard.

cringe

>Maybe if I copy them they won't realize I'm a little Tumblr bitch who talks shit and end up making an ass of herself

>When are you finally starting a second civil war, so the entire European continent can get annexed by Russia, North Korea can nuke every Asian country, and every shithole propped up by American foreign aid can devolve into a new dark age?

I mean, shit, you want to fucking throw your entire country under the bus for a world that hates you for everything you've sacrificed for them, I'm all about America going back to taking care of Americans and leaving you shithead foreigners to rot.

I'm confused. Is this an edit? I always assume all Ben Garrison comics are an edit, and this seems anti-left wing, so I'm tempted to say it's an edit. However it doesn't feel over the top enough for that?

Is this what Ben actually believes?

I'm so confused, man.

chinks

Ben woke up.

The fire rises.

Kek

He is the peak of political comics, it doesn't get better than this

>not a single happy merchant
Liar.

Jerry Brown was popular with hippies when he was governor, so they called him Governor Moonbeam

Is Ben Garrison the Dark Souls of political cartoons?

Kelly isn't that racist. Garrison turn into his own carricature.

How is that comic racist?

What do you mean by Republican states?

If that's not obvious to you then explaining it wouldn't help.

businessinsider.com.au/red-states-more-dependent-on-federal-government

>le russia is a superpower worth being afraid off
>le crazy rocket man wants to blow up the world
Keep drinking your kool-aid, cowboy, it's not your fault if you've been brainwashed since birth.

He means all the ones that coastal cities vote in favor of shipping overseas so that their new iPhone costs $0.05 less, and then laugh at how they're all poor and unemployed, and then come election time, pretend to represent "the working class" while openly mocking and destroying "the working class".

Funny, because every Eastern European country couldn't even wait their turn to suck Trump's dick hard enough, before he was even elected, over the very IDEA of the US pulling out of NATO.

Russia isn't eastern Europe, it's actually a part of Asia

>Is that why he's always right?
Of course he's right
If he isn't, he would be left

a lot of them end up working at google, somehow
i guess getting the very best people to wotçrk there is an antiquated business strategy
have you ever noticed how all these progressive movement arent progressive t all but instead highly corporatist?
>they use the same corporate language that means nothing and is only there to make things sound smarter or more fair or to trick people into thinking it means a different thing
>its interests always align with corporate interests, like wanting open borders and more female profesionals
>the way they use social media to control people the same way corporations keep tabs on employees

>Russia isn't eastern Europe

America is the only reason there's a distinction.

I mean, if you want to test that theory, I would be ALL ABOUT that. They're the most worthless allies the world has ever seen. If Russia wants to bankrupt themselves propping up these shit countries, I fail to see the problem here.

Actual ben is very libertarian compared to meme ben

A modern smartphone built fully in America would cost over $10.000

They aren't bankrupting themselves by selling refurbished crap to said allies.

But if i had a job making smartphones then I would still be making minimum wage and not be able to afford it so it's all good

As opposed to the very anti-corporation republicans who are in favour of strip mining every piece of land that isn't a parking lot, Walmart or their own back yard?

>By having a largely homogenous ethnic population that cares about their country
Hahaha, oh wow!

Asia begins past the caspian sea. Thats like saying America is in Polinesia because of Hawaii.

Over $10?

HOW WILL CAPITALISM EVER RECOVER?!

Political cartoons usually don't bother with "the".

It'd probably be made with much more automation and efficiency than literal sweatshops full of kids and sickly elders, and no overseas shipping costs, so it would balance out.

what the hell are you even talking about anymore?
i thought the alt right where anime watching neckbeards while also being nazi white supremacists and any other bad thing you can make up
that's the exact opposite of what corporations keep pushing for