Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.
>5. lmgtfy.com/?q=cost of making anime

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 7 Link: rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/7a88714a-9765-4ad3-bc95-e1569fe53040RWBY5Ch0720171121v03WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Latest Behind The Scenes Episode Link: rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/8dcdbb32-bfc8-4515-bd51-787b9ccd3e02RWBY5CRWBYep0720171121v03/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Maxwell
store.roosterteeth.com/collections/rwby
youtube.com/watch?v=vjJaukj2QRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POWER OF BEST GIRLS

DOOT

Behold the Great one!

A savior denied!

Winter episode when

Never

Never, now shut up, Cold Ass Bitch.

Take that back

Qrow making a fool of her is as relevant as she'll ever be. Years from now Winterfags will look back on that fight scene with wistful sighs, reminiscing on that one time their waifu did something

Take a wild guess. rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Maxwell

why did they fight again?

Qrow's a dick and Winter's too uptight to brush his goading off.

Guess about what?

They're both very immature

When the winter episode is

You lost me.

What if Salem had the ability to reincarnate in others as well as Ozpin.

She reincarnated into Summer Rose.

Wot if Reese has the ability to reincarnate in others as well as Ozpin?

Huh, how about that; didn't think of that one, did ya! Case closed.

>She reincarnated into Summer Rose.

I considered the same thing

But where did she come from? The wizard (Ozpin) is from the Maidens tale, how does Salem fit into all this?

I'm saying never because they cast Elizabeth motherfucking Maxwell as winter. She's busy and expensive.

>where did she come from?
Salem is the first grimm ever created, Ozpin is the first human. That's what I'm thinking.

Does she not still voice characters in other RT shows?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Oh shit, that would be cool.

how much worse would rwby be if he was head writter

RvB is on hiatus with camp camp, and unless dubs die out in the near future she’s gonna be busy for a while

neo would rape you, and you'll enjoy it

RvB and Nikki in campcamp

>RvB is on hiatus with camp camp
I had no idea, I only really watch RWBY.

Even so, looking at her twitter it seems like she's still quite active with RT in terms of cons and such. I can't believe RT wouldn't continue to utilize her.

>BF4 and RWBY are the same age
I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT THIS

they still feel recent to me.

I doubt you to no ends of the earth.
but I'm screencapping you just incase

>Hideaki Sorachi
>Hirohiko Araki
>Kentaro Miura
>Yoshihiro Togashi
>Hiromu Arakawa
>Gen Urobuchi
which author from the list could make rwby good?

I only recognize Gen Urobuchi.

Sorachi-gintama
Araki-JoJo
Miura-berserk
Togashi-hunter x hunter, YuYu hahasho
Arakawa- fullmetal alchemist

Is there a dump anywhere of RWBY in 720p or compressed with mkv codec bullshit, because 30+GB is a lot of GB for someone stuck with shitty bandwidth caps in the heart of Burgerland

Then I would say Gen Urobuchi. RWBY is already traveling into full SUFFERING territory, might as well go full steam ahead with the master.

Give it to whoever made naruto so I can watch another shipping shitstorm

I'd go with Togashi or Arakawa, they can do what could have been.

It's not that they wont, it's just that it's something that is a major scheduling ordeal and costs a lot

I gotchu fampai
store.roosterteeth.com/collections/rwby
Honestly, 720p is overrated. 480p is fine.

I didn't consider the scheduling. That's a shame, she's easily my favorite side character and an integral part to Best Girl's subplot.

Most of us would have committed suicide, much like Monty did.

That's what happens when you pick VA's with your heart boner

How are the RWBY manga/LN not licensed for official release yet?

Physicals are expensive
The market is nonexistent
On-demand/low volume print runs are expensive
Licensing is quadruple expensive and burgerlandia is basically china-lite for stories of honest japs getting fucked over hard

For them, it's best to just leave it at exports unless the number of exports justify it which they wont.

Too risky
It would be "The Great One" all over again

There's a huge difference between an alright manga/LN and something someone should be embarrassed to have made as a legitimate venture

Something doesn't sit quite right with me about Ozpin/Oscar : Ozpin said that eventually he'll merge with Oscar completely and that Oscar will get everything, from his memories to his abilities.

However, during his previous incarnation as Beacon's Headmaster, he used his presumably original name (it was mentioned by Monty that his' and Salem's names were the only ones not following the CNR, and that would be because both predate the Color Wars by a wide margin). To me, this implies that Ozpin completely took over his previous host. He didn't merge with him, he absorbed him.

Not sure if this is a lack of foresight of M&(M&)K or foreshadowing, but either way something's not right.

>still didn't get rid of rule 5

>Gen Urobuchi
>Show has it revealed the Grimm are actually humans turned into monsters by the villain

Listen to their voice when Ozpin speaks. Oscar's voice is taking over when before Ozpin's voice was stronger.

Maybe when h265 is more common place the archive can be converted to bring the file size down to half with no loss in quality

Unless Ozpin is lying about the process being subtle so Oscar doesn't freak the fuck out. For all we know, it could as you said be a complete takeover.

I propose we remove the M3U8 links from the OP posts and just leave the 1080p archive.

It's what I'm hoping for, because I'm looking at these sizes and fucking nearly 1GB for a single normal-sized episode of a cartoon is absurd

>tfw I'm still looking and the only 720p uploads I've found that even go past season 2 are fucking Indonesian

They should've taken a look at the lighting in the intro and decided that Weiss would look great in tan tights.

RWBY + Asura's Wrath.
The results of the final crossover poll thing.

what about arakawa? she made one of the best shonen manga ever

The only het ship that isn't Renora that's worth something.

grimm and salem should work like choas

what about white knight

What did Ruby mean by saying Penny was killed just to prove a point? I still wonder how Ruby is going to react once she comes face to face with CInder again, if it happens this volume could that be what Linsey's shouting and screaming scene is about?

that atlas utilised Abominable Intelligence to infiltrate civilians and commited techno-heresy

I wonder why Ozpin didn't teach Ruby how to use Silve eyes

Maybe they are some consequences after using them ?

naaaaaaaaaah. she just have the super special uniqe shonen protagonist power

>Araki Rwby

youtube.com/watch?v=vjJaukj2QRE

Probably because Silver Eyes is something that they didn't think too far ahead for.

For as much as "Oh man Monty thought of soooooo much stuff ahead" is touted by RT, he seems to have more often than not just gone "Dude, that'd be cool, let's put that in" for a majority of things.

is this supposed to be summer?

if summer faked her death she should definetly fuck ruby

Hot fucking garbage.

>Summer with fully red hair

Bet this person thinks Qrow is Rubys dad.

>Drawing Summer with a personality she probably never had.
>Implying she has any ass at all
The more I see this picture the more I hate it.

Where do you think Ruby got rubooty

jaune will fuck up while driven by his best will and will be forced to join bad guys. just like him

Agree with the personality part, but there's no way to know whether or not she had ass so anything goes.

Now that White Knight is confirmed, Weiss needs to kiss Jaune while she's not wearing heels.

Nowhere because Ruby has a small white girl butt too. No one in RWBY will ever have an ass or abs. We're lucky we got huge breasts in the show.

>but there's no way to know whether or not she had ass so anything goes.
There is a way to know because there's no body diversity in RWBY.

Kill yourself.

when was it confirmed?

>Worst primarch

So what happened? Did Leo send all of Qrow's friends to their deaths or was the grimm outbreak simply too much for them all. It's ridiculous that ALL of his connections are dead. Meanwhile the white fang are fucking crazy, they claim to be fighting for fanuns but they're killing messengers, killing those who speak out against them and seem to have no real plan other than kill everybody who disagrees with them even their own leaders.

Whoever wrote this story made the bad guys way to competent and the good eyes way to ignorant and stupid and lucky, Cinder's plan was only off set by the luck of ruby having silver eyes and enough of a connection to Pyrrha that the trauma was enough to set them off and even then, she still won, the grimm dragon is still alive and creating even more grimm than before despite being frozen to the tower

magnus did nothing wrong
and this is best primarch

Do you not understand how authoritarian rule works?

Little bit of column A and little bit of column B

>So what happened? Did Leo send all of Qrow's friends to their deaths or was the grimm outbreak simply too much for them all.
It was the grimm. Qrow probably hadn't seen his friends in ages since he got involved with Ozpin since he needed to lay low.

cinder should be NEET

I really don't get this thread attitude towards the show after just catching up and marathoning everything so I can be excited for more than just UNi in BBTag I really didn't execpt much from it but it was enjoyable
I was really dread the first two season but they went by so fast the Felt like 6 Eps of seasonal anime it went by really fast. Season 3 was really good and it's felt breakneck fast with a few exceptions. It's done enjoyable character moments and filler shit pretty well. Voice acting is fecent enough and changing the setting work very well execpt for a couple of bad plot lines.
TL;DR
Redpill on the terrible shit of the show bit behind the scenes and on screen
Also yang is best girl
>pic unrelated

>Magnus
>Not Mortarion