What are some deep/philosophical comics?

What are some deep/philosophical comics?

Too on the nose of an answer?

rick and morty

>Trump is an egomaniac!
>Has himself put on a $1 bill

Having his face on a $500 bill would both poke fun at his ego and imply that currency no longer has a value since the dude is willing to just leave it there. Come on!

That would have been a better joke.

Came here to post this. Surprised to see it already posted, I never see any discussion on it here. Great comic.

Conan the barbarian

Concrete isn't deep except literally in the diving and treehugger arcs. It's just cerebral because of MC's personality and condition.

No such thing. The stigma against the medium runs counter to the penis enlargement that non-academics interested in "philosophy" are looking for. But you can start searching for what you're really looking for by looking into what else Paul Chadwick has been involved in, like Legend Comics.

Why do you expect intelligence from the left?

Whats it about?

Why do you expect it on Sup Forums?

>Marx
GTFO

Every comic needs a supervillain

I want to punch the person who wrote this. Real hard and slow, and to the pulp

It's about what the title says and 2 seconds to google a complete description.

Didn't an user (on Sup Forums) in this very thread post an intelligent comment about that comic strip that would actually improve the punchline?

Also, see this Pretty clever if you ask me

Well if you dont want to talk about it, I guess it's not that good afterall

If you haven't read it, there's nothing to discuss anyway.

but if there's nothing to discuss anyway, does it mean that there's nothing to read?

I think given the option, you'd rather whine on Sup Forums and punch a man you've never met.

And? Was it supposed to be witty?

If you take the cover art as evidence that it exists, then most likely yes. But w/o the common experience of having read it, we can't discuss it. I'd just be summarizing it for you, which has been done by others better than I could do, and published in easy to find places.

In other words, you don't want to talk about it because you are a misanthrope

Make a thread once you've read it. I might be there.

Depends. I am from a different timezone

There are none. There are some pretentious pieces of crap though. Comics are supposed to be fun, not deep, and when comic folk try to be deep it's hamfisted, forced and ultimately stupid.

The Marx Comic is literally just an explanation of his Commodity Fetishism, it also pokes fun at his radicalism. Lighten up user

>Lighten up user
I can't. I'm too stiff for that

>intelligent comment
Not at all.

>not mentioning the only good postmodern comic

Kabuki. It's about her destroying her entire idea of herself and trying to find who she is. Very abstract at times.

Oh, fuck off Grant. Nobody likes you, and Pax Americana was hot garbage

>Comics are supposed to be X
They can be any damned thing people will buy.

>Very abstract
>at times.
If you want more people to read it, don't use phrases like those.

I like Grant. Chill dude. You still must to burn him on a stake though.

>wanting to punch Based Ellis
Fuck you

No, FUCK YOU

Shut up.

Good.

>You still must to burn him on a stake though
Of course a morronsonfag would be illiterate...

>responds to a comment mocking the left with self-deprecating cheap shit
Why do people like you even come here?

not him, but I think it has something to do with cheap gay sex

Make me.

>cheap gay sex
As good a reason as any other.

A lot of stuff done by Matt Hawkins, Symmetry and Think Tank are two, but he's more philosophy of science.

There is a comic that takes all of Lau-Tzu's Taoism teachings and translates it to comics.

Material is the A Scanner Darkley of comics. If you hated the movie you will hate the comic, if you loved the movies you will probably hate the comic. I love it but it's so fucking pretentious.

Orbiter by Ellis (most Ellis is not just edgy shit, most has a good philosophical point) and Orbital the eurocomic is basically Star Trek

I've always been here. Why did you come here?

To die, isn't that everyone's experience though?

>Why did you come here?
I was born here, you newfag.

ah, the numbers, they never lie

You did not see a shitless post until you were already an adult.

Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, young man.

Kid Radd
1/0