Wth

>tfw u can watch all 5 current seasons of the show you're waiting for the new episodes of to pass the time.

I heard that the staff are just making up the story as it goes along with each episode, does this explain why the production schedule is so messed up?

can someone just throw this bitch in a trash compactor already?

I see Rebecca Sugar as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Rebeca is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Rebecca Sugar does it for me.

The truth is even worse. Sugar probably had the story planned out beginning-to-end, but she lets her staff take too many liberties with the beats in-between plot points. She wants to incorporate everything they come up with and refuses to put her foot down for fear of stiffing their creativity, when when they eschew characterization for their own headcanons.

The reason the production schedule is crap is due to so many episodes relying on continuity and being aired sequentially, which is anathema to CN's habit of airing reruns out of order. They tried to remedy that with the Bomb format, but of course that has the side-effect of eating through their backlog of completed episodes, leading to the hiatuses. Repeat ad nauseam.

I'm glad the uprooting happened yet, maybe we can have more Peridot development and less meme goblin

who greenlit her show?
They need to be held accountable, too.

i mean seriously, who let this happen?
Who thought this was a good idea?

i mean, shes a dude, right?
people know shes a dude..

I honestly didn't say anything because I didn't think the show was going to air past its pilot. But god damn, this has got to stop.

I wonder how much worse SU would be if CN didn't restrict her.

this show is not progressive.
Its regressive.
It takes all the goodwill and faith people have put into the gay and lesbian community and flushes it down the toilet.

To be fair, the pilot, despite having shit character designs, looks good for a cartoon. It's what her staff has done that's helped make it become the cancer that it is today. I don't agree with Sugar's policies and beliefs, and I do believe she should be held accountable for not being a leader, but it's only indirectly through her that SU is as bad as it is.

We spent the last 200 years trying to convince people not to burn homosexuals at the stake and the last 50 trying to keep people from locking them up in an asylum.

I am surprised none of the show's creators haven't been subjected to some sort of violent reprisals already.

Thats not what I'm talking about. This show is obviously backed by an agenda of promoting an unsafe, unhealthy lifestyle.

There are undertones of psychological abuse and dependence, neglect and sexual overtones that hint at pedophilia or worse.

every epside of su ends with the star zooming in on something before fading to black; can anyone tell me the name of that technique? i'm blanking.

Don't know the name but the same technique was used in Ed,Edd n' Eddy which Sugar is a fan off

This show has one of the most artificial plot structures in recent memory.

>filler episodes
>show ekes out a droplet of plot
>whoops more filler episodes
>show eeks out a droplet of plot
>whoops even more filler episodes
>show ekes out a droplet of plot
>etc

>I heard that the staff are just making up the story as it goes along with each episode, does this explain why the production schedule is so messed up?

It's common. Someone has one basic idea, and then they just stretch that shit out because they either can't pull the trigger on the idea yet, or they already did and have to scramble for anything new.

This lady is better than Sucrose in every way.

Or a member of staff keeps on pushing their ship while the rest of the crew doesn't want it because it ruins their plot. #LaurenPuke

Don't jinx it, user.

>Or a member of staff keeps on pushing their ship while the rest of the crew doesn't want it because it ruins their plot.

Say what now?

>Sugar probably had the story planned out beginning-to-end
This is another issue the show has. Sugar seems to have everything planned out so far in advance that the show's flow feels unnatural. It often feels like it's sitting around killing time until the season finale.