Why is every man in this show so beta?

Why is every man in this show so beta?

but connie's dad is cool...?

Because Greg absorbs every hint of alpha they could potentially have as soon as they come within 700 meters of him.

He’s more whipped than a plantation slave.

>Greg
>Alpha
Funny joke user.

because otherwise they would ruin the show with manly things, like: "doing stuff", "solving conflicts" or "moving the plot forward"
and god knows we dont want that in SU

>implying

Because the writing staff lose their shit if even a kid so much as asks if there are any male gems, other than Steven.

No, I'm not exaggerating, one of the writers actually blew up at someone, who was presumably quite young, for having the audacity to ask a question on twitter.

He's the closest thing to an alpha that the show has.

post it

>steven: european union shirt
>Andy: North American traditional clothes
MAGA
A
G
A

Men being masculine goes against the narrative.

>No, I'm not exaggerating, one of the writers actually blew up at someone, who was presumably quite young, for having the audacity to ask a question on twitter.
user, do you honestly believe there are kids on twitter, much less kids on twitter who communicate with the creators?

So the non-binary, but female presenting, Space Rocks™ look better.

What narrative?
Women aren’t exactly alpha in the show either?

>a fusion who’s literally addicted to sex that she can’t stand being fused
>a psychotic lesbian who still hasn’t gotten over the fact that her crush is gone
>a self loathing runt who literally wallows around in garbage
How are they better exactly?

I know you’re being stupid on purpose but I’ll bite; how do you expect Connie’s dad, a tertiary character at best, to do any of the things you listed?

I mean, they look like huge, incompetent cunts. It's like the show is one of those Office-esque comedies where everyone is an asshole or an idiot, except no one is laughing.

Steven was more proactive in season 1, but now he's just a crybaby.

It was made by tumblr.

They have feelings, you sexist pig.

1. It wasn’t a kid, it was a 20 something year old. You know, the show’s actual demographic?
2. He had been getting that question repeatedly up until that point.

I know Sup Forums has a massive bareboner for whatever’s popular at the moment, but do you really need to twist the facts?

*fucks the girl you've been crushing on for 6000 years*

>Steven was more proactive in season 1, but now he's just a crybaby.
No he fucking wasn’t.

You would think this meme would have died by now.

No he isn’t.
He’s a fucking beta.

Sorry, sorry, if I'm twisting the facts, it's because I don't have a photographic memory and this happened months ago.

Also, 20-something is barely out of your kiddie years.

Why.

>this happened months ago.
Try years ago. It’s ancient news at this point.

>Also, 20-something is barely out of your kiddie years.
No it isn’t. The only ones who believe that are emotionally stunted Tumblrites still living with Mom and Dad.

Is.

When the Gems wanted him to give Lapis's mirror to them, Steven told them to fuck off, slapped Garnet and ran off. When it came to the season finale, he encouraged Lapis to fight back and not take things lying down. He kept talking about how they had to fight and that it was important.

It's not much, but it's way better than the Steven we have now.

Every.

But both Sugar and Ian used to come on Sup Forums. You wouldn't know about though, now would you?

not kevin

>It's not much, but it's way better than the Steven we have now.
Theo whole point was to show how stupid and naive Steven was before.

Before, Gem business was just action and adventure. It seemed the like the easiest answer was to just fight.

Eventually, he discovers how complicated and dangerous Gem business is, which is why he’s such a “crybaby”.

That and they both spoke against Tumblr's insanity during the Zamii incident.

it's easier to parrot whatever you see on Sup Forums instead of forming your own opinions

>cucks an amazon alien lesbian
>beta

??????????

1. That’s not true. They hate Sup Forums with a passion.
2. They sided with the people who were harassing Zamii.

Fucking a fatass is typical beta behavior.

Andy is best husbando.

Kevin gets punished for being an alpha.
Same with Marty.

Ian used to be a drawfag on here, you idiot. Where's your proof for them hating Sup Forums at all?

>They sided with the people who were harassing Zamii.

Again, where's your proof of these shit claims?

Single

You'll have to try harder than that

I wonder how many people will believe this post.

t. low-test beta

Ian never drawfagged here. Also; Rocknaldo, No More Pow Cards.
>proof
There was a tumblr post calling out Amber Cragg.

When a rumor went around that Whedon was fired from DC, people jerked off the the mere thought and paraded this as fact for a while.

In other words, yeah there’s going to be people who fall for this.

I mean, what's the fun in doing whatever thing you're doing? Why specifically name one of the people that specifically called out the harassers?

ian himself said he comes here.

Guy.

Because you are still watching that Bauhaus garbage show, nothing good comes from that kind of cartoons.

That doesn’t prove shit.
If he read it, it’s probably to complain about it on tumblr.

>Bauhaus show
Is this the new CalArts meme?

You do realize this was backtracking for an earlier post, right?

I can't tell if you're genuine or trolling.

You're out of juice, user. Go take a nap.

In.

False

>Lars
>not a beta
>but muh harlock

Not much of a retort

This.

Show.

He's pajeet Holland Novak. His wife's probably sloppy seconds, too.

His wife probably cucks him.

So.

Steven was in the right with Lapis, and he was the one who saved the day in the next episode. And he was right about fighting Jasper, and he was the one who set her downfall in motion.

Yeah, he was a naive idiot at first. But he was still more proactive.

>Eventually, he discovers how complicated and dangerous Gem business is, which is why he’s such a “crybaby”.
The problem is that it's always about him being passive. Things are different now, but he went so far the other way instead of finding a good balance. Because of the way the plot progresses, Steven just farts around and goes on cute, harmless, peaceful adventures about feelings and crying until the real plot comes at him. He doesn't make an effort to learn new, plot-relevant things (which was even joked about), and the Gem Homeworld arc was an extremely rare instance of him being halfway competent.

He's the emotional center of the team. but the writers don't seem to get that he can (and has) been more than just a therapist for the Gems or the character we follow. He grew out of his more immature actions, but he's also an exaggeration of his original character.

they consume soy instead of glorious onions

Mother.

>And he was right about fighting Jasper, and he was the one who set her downfall in motion.
A downfall that ended up biting them in the ass later on.