RED NEW JERSEY

RED NEW JERSEY

RED NEW JERSEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVy7YPNP_zI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE DREAM IS REAL BOYS IT'S HAPPENING OH GOD IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

WHAT!?

What's going on, haven't hillary already been declared the winner?

IT'S FUCKING REAL

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CALL IT IF ITS RED
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THAT LOGIC

Voted Trump in South Jersey, folks.

Went in full MAGA attire, it was a Trump crowd.

Why do some maps say New Jersey and Delaware are Clintons?

Haven't counted Atlanta yet. It's a blue state by default.

Yeah WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Ay paisan! 1 vote for the emperor via absentee ballot

BASED MONMOUTH COUNTY THATS WHERE I VOTED

How can NJ be red?

Nj was already called, no?

They haven't even counted Newark. Red New Jersey wont happen.

you're such an idiot

you see that checkmark near clintons name? It means she already has the state

sussex county reporting in

would love to see it go red, but I doubt itll remain red

MY VOTE FUCKING COUNTED

Those calls were based on earlier elections and early votes.

TAKE MY ENERGY

TAKE

MY

FUCKING

ENERGY

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY CALL THIS BLUE??

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Based NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING TAKE THE ENERGY!

WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!

>Hudson county hasn't reported

The split second their shit gets reported Jersey is gonna go so blue that you'd confuse it for the Atlantic Ocean.

Just wait til Essex results come in.
>~30% white

Hold me.

Can someone explain this?

none of the fucking cities have been reported yet

NJ will not go red in my lifetime

RED JERSEY

>>RED JERSEY

RED JERSEY

>>RED JERSEY

yeah ok, NJ bleeds red as always.

NJfag here.

This state isn't going red. Ever.

I'd be surprised if more than 2-4 counties other than the northwest block even went red. This entire state is full of shitskin scum, academia, jewish people, prisoners, and people on the doll/public employment.

None of the Jersey cucks have been recorded yet user has it right. Focus spirit energy to OH, FL, NC, VA (

Based on historical data. Who knows what will happen

I've been seeing this

huge lead for trump, still shows blue.

Help meh Sup Forums

RED
N E W
JERSEY
M A G A

How is it called for HRC already?

WHY IS HILLARY CALLED THERE

This desu, shitload of spics

Fuck this cuck state. I'm so tired of my ridiculous taxes going straight into the pockets of niggers and spics that just keep voting Democrat so their never ending well of gibs keeps them from ever being productive.

T. Wayne reporting in.

mate you should've seen all the trump supporters in my country, its fucking happening

All those "calls" are still unofficial. They're just what the newscasters believe based on past elections and the data they have.

Until it's all made official, there could still be an unexpected outcome.

hillary is called there because exit polls tell them that the state will turn blue as soon as actual full results come in

>trump 59.8%
>clinton 37%
>clinton wins
THIS ISN'T RIGGED AT ALL NOPE

Trump just won Hunterdon County

Yeah seriously. Less that 1% of votes are collected. Trump has over 50%. But somehow they're saying Clinton won?

Does the check not mean that it's been confirmed? Or is it predicted?

Cities will give her a blue vote, unfortunately. I live in NJ, it won't flip to Blue.

Too many fucking Democrats living in the parts of NJ that are next to NY.

Sin city, east here.

Sorry guys. Get ready for dem bleu tidah wave.

Monmouth here, happy to contribute to MAGA,

Pat on the back to my Ocean county bros

Its red but, they called it for Shillary kekekkekekekek

I was the only one that spoke native English in my polling location. nothing but Dominicans that spoke zero English being hand held into voting.

T. Paterson

reporting in

those two counties are always red. I lived there for 20 years, very high cost of living
southwest / northeast will fuck the state

Sussex county bro reporting in. Currently in Bergen co.

>tfw no e. scott garrett to vote for in my district

Nigger votes will turn NJ blue, sadly

>1% reporting
>37% showing
>already has the state
RIGGED
I
G
G
E
D

READ THE FUCKING MAP

Only .5% of votes have been counted. Wait til the cities are counted!

Less than half of a percent of the vote in and those counted are from conservative areas.

All my fellow Jersey fags, Vote no on question 2
Fuck that tax

NJ is extremely politcally diverse. The kinds of folks that live in Sussex/Morris/Hunterdon are nothing like the scum that dwell in the rest of the state.

Other than resort locations like LBI/Barnegat, the only red locations on the map are most likely confined to the swamps down south where the old fashioned folk are left to rot while the families of exported criminals from urban areas are given their public sector jobs to meet quotas.

Not even trying to be fatalistic - your next door neighbor is a much better candidate to try to turn red through wishful thinking.

Not a chance trump wins NJ. I went and voted for him. Most of the people at the polling place didnt speak english.

which website is that?

Take my EnergyJERSEY! I still love you even if I moved to Texas!

explain this.

If anyone actually thought, even for a second, this state would go red you're a complete moron. There are far too many literal cucks that love black dick, on top of welfare niggers and retarded spics living here. Anyone with any actual balls or sense of reality has either moved out or isolated themselves in northwest Jersey

BTW I'm a spic, voted trump even tho I knew it would be a fucking waste of time. Its going to be a great day when I can finally get the fuck out of this dump

Realistically they're probably just reporting the red counties first to scare Nevada dems into rushing to the polls.

ELECTORAL COLLEGE ALREADY DECIDED STUPID

same thing here in newark

You're just retarded.

My wife teaches in Passaic. Nothing but spics there that are anchor babies. They're all shilling for Hill because they're afraid of going back.

Don't forget that this state isn't rife with hipster college faggots, Jews, minorities, mudslimes, and liberal women. We will never go red, despite how many Trump signs you see on lawns. I fucking hate everyone in this place.

we're gonna see bud, I believe good times are ahead

Kek, give us TRUMP! Give him New Jersey if he's in need!

Newark, Jersey City and Trenton still haven't been counted yet

FYI they're all mini NYCs

Gloucester County is going to be a big win for Trump

>less than 5% votes reported
>already fawning over red NJ
Calm down burgers, we still don't know.

WTF is going on with this? why is Trump winning and yet they're saying CLinton is winning?

WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES
YOURE ALL I SEE
IN THE DARK OF NIGHT
KEKs IN MY DREAMS

Voting no won't get rid of the tax, it was to vote so the money actually goes towards fixing the fucking roads.

at least im not french

>TAKE MY BRIDGES DAHNALD

IT'S HAPPENING

newark, trenton, camden, piscataway and atlantic city probably havent been counted yet

Is it happening?

IS THE REAL LIFE?

>0.5% in
GUYS WE WON NJ
lol
Clinton is most def going to take NJ.

Because North jersey and Camden haven't reported in yet.

if they're not counted yet, then why do they say Clinton is winning? At best it's "under consideration"

DO IT DO IT

PUSH THE

PUSH

THE

BIG

RED

BUTTON

but if they pilfered the road coffers for other uses... does it matter if you vote to keep the money going to the transportation fund? just because you vote for the money to be directed there doesn't mean itll be used there

(((NJ)))

because those are the biggest 'cities' and 100% occupied by niggers/rigged by corrupt polling staff

look at the actual forecasts you retard.

It's just that the rural votes happened to be counted first. only a tine % of votes have been counted.

You din't think arkansas and mississippi are actaully turning blue as well, do you?

Instead of this retarded thread, can someone answer whether , if trump wins Fl, NC and OH, will he be doing well enough that the rest of the states can fall into their natural place and he'll win?
Or does he need to pull off another or unexpected close victory as well?

Trump is winning NJ. Why are the electoral votes going to clinton?

No, its a vote to put the money into the exact same trust fund they borrowed on that they used as an excuse for the gas tax

They could've let people vote for the gas tax, of course they don't do that because that woulkdve been voted down easily

At worst for Trump, it's just some Trump counties coming in very early and the MSM called NJ too early.

The best for us is that lots of people at the exit polls said "Clinton, not Trump" and the pollsters thought "ah, NJ going Democrat again" and called it... but a lot of those people are actually voting Trump.

yeah im curious. what bs voting system do you have?

SOME MUSIC FOR OUR EMPEROR

HAIL TRUMP, DRAGONBORN

youtube.com/watch?v=AVy7YPNP_zI

Maga
Hunt cty

fucking nigs

PLS EXPLAIN, Trump has more votes in NJ but it's going for Hillary, why?

FUCKING KRISPY KREME I WASN'T REALLY A FAN BEFORE BUT IF YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN YOU WILL HAVE A DONUT EATER FOR LIFE HOOO LEE FUUKK