>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg [Open]

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k [Open]

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY [Open]

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE [Open]

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DTBu4tigSDo
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Silencer
twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/935600165611888640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hail Mandalore!

First for /SS/ having a penis

Second for flatgirls

meth wolves > loth wolves

I think Star Wars is cool. What about you guys?

Well, this threads off to a shit start

lol what dumb nerd would like star wars

Cool but with the worst fanbase. Both normies and nerds bitching about canon is boring.

I think you mean a great start, user.

Crystal wolves are adorable

Aren't they actually meth foxes?

I just can't believe we live in a world now where even the normies are bitching about canon

DESU "Retire bitch" has destroyed my faith in the fandom.

I just look at Canon & EU as Alterative timelines. Like in DBZ.

It means it would have a very specific point where things would have started to change.

Ahsoka is the reason.

Wow, The Last Jedi was a lot better than I expected.

Here is Episode IX.

The Anakin and Obi wan comic book series happened before and it's not in the Canon universe. Ahsoka could have been the reason if they decided to kept everything before the Clone Wars canon.

And it could have been a nice explaination.

You're not Star Wars fans, you're fetishists. Go back to /d/ unless you want to start actually discussing Star Wars.

If all it took to destroy your faith in the fandom was one stupid moron mouthing off on twitter and being told to shut up by fans from all over, you never had faith to begin with

One of the problems with twitter is that it makes vocal minorities seem like majorities. It was just one person, almost nobody else thinks like that.

First day here?

Not even close, but it is my first time finally speaking out against these fetish posters. The dickgirl, /ss/, and flat posters have dominated these threads for way too long and I'm fucking sick of it because it's not actual discussion.

What a good idea to be angry against the only non butthurted people posting here.

They're not going anywhere.
You're wasting your time.

I don't think it needs to be your first day to get tired of hearing this shit all the time.

Is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child canon to the Star Wars universe?

My point is that nothing will ever happen about them. The mods are shit, and the only way to move on is to ignore the fetishists. Sup Forums used to know something about not feeding trolls.

It is from a certain point of view.

>My point is that nothing will ever happen about them.
I usually post about /SS/ but i also debate with my /SWCO/ pal. This is a place where you can beboth serious and shitposting. Don't be condescending to people posting here m8.

Video game Dunkey review Battlefront 2 youtu.be/DTBu4tigSDo

How long until Lucasfilm just flat-out makes the Holiday Special canon? They have already canonized so many elements from it that they might as well just quit pussyfooting around and do it.

>How long until Lucasfilm just flat-out makes the Holiday Special canon?

It's not a secret that George really hates that movie. I won't be surprised if the contract with disney had a "Don't canonize the Holiday Special or i'll kill you" term.

To the guy who wanted to know if there are silenced blasters:
There's this one in legends at least: starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DC-19_"Stealth"_carbine
Most bounty hunters used suppressed slugthrowers for stealthy shots though, iirc.

But why? What's the point?

How the fuck can anyone prefer Yub Nub to Victory Celebration?

There's also this one from SW Galaxies: starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Silencer
The new Star Wars pnp rpg also has blaster suppressors in one of the rule supplements I think.

Because it was the original. And the same people weren't old enough to remember Yub Nub in the movies.

>SS joke for the billionth time
Oh man, this never gets old!

Retards that's who.

Song was trash thou. And didnt even fit the emotion of the ending.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MARK?!

>song was trash
False

>didn't fit the emotion
That's true.

Guys imagine if females had male genitalia. Should I post this 80 more times? I think I should because it is very funny.

>Song was trash thou

First time i eared it was on Battlefront II and i was like "What piece of trash is it?"
(First time i saw the OT was with the 1999 version)

He's old as fuck and is currently on a press tour that has him walking around every 10 minutes for hours on end. He probably needs to use a wheelchair every now and then or else his leg bones will turn into dust.

twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/935600165611888640

The problem is people don't report. We reported the shit out the political shitbags and "feminazi" anons and they get dick slapped.

Face it, this place use to be great for talking Star Wars but we've been overrun by canon knights, gatekeepers, pedophiles unironically LARPing as children and fetish faggots. We don't even have proper storytime threads anymore. We would have a fun little discussion about the comic or even novels. Look, some assblasted faggot reported the links. We're facing the end now.

He's 66 years old flying all over the world on a massively intense press tour to promote TLJ. Dude is going to need the next two years to recover

>old as fuck

66 is not "old as fuck"

>Durr i report everything that i don't like

Or he could just be fucking with us
I always forget how strong a possibility that is with Mark

>tfw you got Mark's signature at Celebration in 2015 on the TFA poster they gave everyone, but the guy that was assisting Mark at the table didn't ask you if you wanted the signature personalized, which you did, so Mark just signed his name and probably hates you because he thinks you're just going to resell it later on ebay

Still haunts my dreams

This. We need to report it.
>Hey guys did you read the ne-
>CHICKS WITH DICKS LOL
>Uhh did you guys hear about th-
>GUYS WHAT IF SS WAS A PEDOPHILE WOULDN'T THAT BE HOT :P
>Did you gu-
>GUYS LOOK AT THIS PICTURE I JUST JACKED OFF TOO!!! LOOK IT'S TWO LITTLE BOY JEDI'S FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS AREN'T I QUIRKY XD
Boy this sure is quality discussion.

Advertising is against the rules. Also, his points are borderline nitpicking. Especially about the objective system in a team based game. A big problem in the first game was it was too arcadey with run and gun and heroes being godlike now its not?

>hey guys I like this YouTuber and he tore into a shitty game
>ree ad reported

>Star Wars thread about comics and cartoons
>some user is pretending to be a child and being preyed on by a fictional sexual predator is on-topic

>user posted YouTube link
>no commentary
>no discussion
>just a posted link
You must be from Sup Forums to think this is the way you start a discussion.

Y
U
B

N
U
B

>Boy this sure is quality discussion.

This is the same when we talks about canon and legends.

>This is the same when we talks about canon and legends.

At least that's actual on-topic discussion about Star Wars. Saying "x has a dick"/"x wants to fuck little boys"/"x is FLAT!" is just shitposting that adds nothing.

WILL RIAN DELIVER?!?!?!?!

Post your rian trilogy theories.

It will be something either prior to the PT or prior to the ST

This post has to be bait.

Based George. I'm not even mad he Changed the name.

No Skywalkers, or only very background Skywalkers.
They won't be "Episode X" etc, at least they won't give themselves that (you know other people will)
Beyond that, I really have no idea what it could. Or even when it could be. My hope is for something set either after the ST (to see where Rian and LF take the post Skywalker saga galaxy) or somewhere between the OT and the ST exploring some of that unformed story territory

normiebook.com/StarWars/videos/1716710078380586/
Rian johnson is being interviewed now

>No Skywalkers, or only very background Skywalkers.
They're already making a solo Solo movie.

>Tonight, Gehrman joins the hunt.png

Moraband is a far better man that has a fitting meaning "decay". Legitimately the sith always fucked themselves and their own empires up. And using the darkside destroys you and makes you rot.

But when will someone travel to it's twin planet, lessaband

Yeah, as a one off Star Wars Story movie, same as they did with Rogue One
I'm hoping for a whole main line trilogy that tells a different story. I could use a break from the perpetual fuck up machines that are they Skywalker clan

Rebels :^)

Rian Trilogy happens many millenia in the future, and galaxy has changed beyond recognition, basically only thing that is constant is the Force. The only old character is force ghost of Luke.
Universe is dying and slowly rotting away (think Dark Souls), or at least it looks like it.

Weird aliens, hot alien babes, overwhelming sense of dread and time running out, slowly but inevitably leading to death and oblivion. New original spaceships.

That sort of thing

>main line
What does that even mean?

That I'm apparently picking really shitty words to explain myself tonight
I meant mainstream, tentpole, central to the canon in the same way that the original, prequel (and eventually sequel trilogies) are. Something that is so important to whatever era its set in that trying to discuss what other stories might happen around that time is almost impossible before the movies wrap up and leave a skeleton to hang further expansion of the universe from

Rian will write a trilogy about the first Jedi on a prehistoric planet with dinosaur like fauna. It is KK's last fuck you to CT, a better dinosaur movie than Jurassic World

Good God, are the Imperials just the worst nowadays. I decided to look at the Nu-Battlefront 2 campaign and, damn, how did they manage to make them such unlikeable assholes? Old-Battlefront 2 had me worried for fucking 501st clones and nameless officers because they all worked together like such a well-oiled team, with moments like the Kamino rebellion or the assassination on Naboo ending up sad with the whole "betrayal of our old allies" theme, but here, I don't even want to sympathize with such assholes that treat their own elite soldiers like dirt. Vader's Fist, of all things, felt like a comfier atmosphere than Inferno Squad's terrible command structure, with outright disregard and lying to our men. Giving hope to those Endor Stormtroopers only to leave them to die while you have to fly away on a TIE was just the worst.

Why are these threads so fucking gay?

Current Disney products are designed to activate the parts of the brain that regulates sexuality in order to make everyone homos

>Sup Forums
>not gay
you can't have both

We create them in your image.

Nice meme

Sup Forums is a sausage fest m8, it's been gay since day 1

There is nothing gay about wanting to suck an alien-girl's dick.

Kek
Would watch though.

Pretty sure Dave said too that it was known as Korriban in the past too it's had many names throughout history

Why is it that no matter how many times i report you faggots you still aren't banned?

Does it ever blow anyone’s mind how monumentally universal Star Wars is?

There’s not a week goes by that I don’t encounter some sort of reference to it out of the blue.

Sorry m8 but Sup Forums isn't just you and another guy. Just here, there is 31 posters. And it's also there just to triggers you.

Can't spend an hour without a thought about it, so yeah, maybe.

A Prequel Trilogy prequel trilogy: Yoda as a youngling and padawan, Yoda as a Knight, Yoda as a Master. The films are centuries apart and in each we see the Jedi contracting and the Sith advancing their respective power and influence.

I had an interesting idea : EA owns the licence for star wars games right. So what if lucasfilm kept the contract and had some characters cross over with star wars for example :

The Reapers invade the Old Republic

Tevinter Imperium vs Ancient sith lords

Necromorph Yuuzhan Vong hybrids

Imagine the possibilities!!!