Guys, we're losing Texas big time

Guys, we're losing Texas big time.

I'm worried we channeled too much energy into Florida. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it has to come from somewhere.

AND KEK IS TAKING IT FROM TEXAS

SHUT THE FUCK UP

IF THE LAST TWO DIGITS OF THIS POST ARE "11" THEN TRUMP IS CONFIRMED TO WIN AND YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP

>97126259

FUCK

DA AUSSIE HAS REASON

you're doing god's work user

Hillary is going to be the greatest president of all time

Let me help you, cunt.

Kek has spoken with these trips

I'll channel some energy towards Texas, free of charge

Trump will win Texas.

THATS IT

IM DOING IT

IM OPENING UNITY3D AND MAKING A GAME WHERE YOU LITERALLY PRAY TO KEK'S SON, PEPE.

Trump ain't going to lose Texas you tard

Isnt Texas The world renown redneck state?

Will the stereotype (not racist because it's white) persist when they become democrats?

How did Texas become blue? Did Dems emigrate there en masse to assimilate and correct their hillbilly attitude?

Kek, much like these digits, is infinite.

my 5 says otherwise

I'm thinking Texas will be fine thanks to gerrymandering

big cities are counted first

austin is a liberal hell hole

Need to hit that . The septuple 7 is ultimate get

No, it's the spics. That's literally the reason why.

TEXAS IS FINE.
COMEBACK IN OHIO IMMINENT.
NORTH CAROLINA IN THE WORKS.

Take these repeating numbers Hildawgs

Hispanics and liberal cities like Austin

>Did Dems emigrate there en masse to assimilate and correct their hillbilly attitude?
They realised they turned commiefornia into a shithole and started spreding all over the place.

Immigration

she's not getting texas. this is stupid.

The cities have libs that are flooding in from California ect. to ruin Texas just like they did their home states. Then there's a ton of Mexcians and blacks. It will be red though in the end

What do things look like on the ground in Texas? You voted today right?

Witnessed

Trump is leading by 200,000 votes, the lib counties have spoken already. Time for rural texas to have its say.

Calm down, they're counting San Antonio first.

>Did Dems emigrate there en masse to assimilate and correct their hillbilly attitude?

Yes they spread out like a cancer over North Carolina, specifically Asheville, Chapel Hill, Durham, and Raleigh.

we did and we don't know what the fuck happened

you faggots need to calm down not even 20% votes are in, so they still have to count another 80% its a fucking 4 gun way.

TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED TEXAS WILL BE RED

The border counties are something to be worried about though

Straya.... please just shut the fuck up for the next 4 hours

let me

Why do you seem so upset? Kek senses your lack of faith.

Stop worrying. Trump will win.

Queers are beating the steers

if texas becomes blue theyl be the laughing stock of the nation

Liberals and Mexicans infest and spread like a literal cancer.

IM IN ARKANSAS, I WILL ALL OF MY ENERGY TO GO TO TEXAS AWAKEN YOU KEKS, THE UNKEKENING HAS BEGAN HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It says hes leading?

Don't mess with Texas. MAGA!

HEY YOU FUCK. WE'RE PULLING RED AHEAD IN TEXAS, GET IT TOGETHER YOU CUNT.

Don't tell C u C K turns into kek now?

KEKSUS HEXES
BLOOD RED WILL BE TEXAS
BY MEME WE WILL
OUR DREAMS FULFILLED

he leading texas now

NOT JUST TEXAS!

WE'RE LOSING MISSISSIPPI TOO

FUUUUUCK

no way, even my dumbass sister voted for trump and she's never voted before

San Antonio and Austin reported before anyone else you fucking idiot.

Texas Red still rules this wasteland

only 2 percent so far

dude its texas, the best state

How the fuck could Texas become liberal, except for illegals?

calm down Mississippi has only 6000 votes counted, mostly early votes aka people who dont work

We won Mississippi already you tard