WHEN?

WHEN?

good question

when what?

When you realize you forgot our anniversary was yesterday user.

sensible+chuckle.png

I'm only interested in an Earth-3 Question/Blue Beetle book thanks.

We've had three Questions in the last 6 years.

>New 52 Magic Space Hitler
>Non-Question Vic Sage
>Earth 4 Rorschach

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess we'll be seeing Montoya as Question before we ever see a proper Vic again.

>new 52 magic space hitler
Explain further, sounds interesting.

It really isn't. It's one of Johns' many seedlings that never came to fruition. Essentially in the New 52 canon, the Wizards of Eternity branded the Phantom Stranger, Pandora ('member her?) and a nameless man were as the Trinity of Sin for committing actions that have damned the world. The nameless guy said he would get even with the world and that all would fear his name. In response the Council took away his name, memories and face, cursed to forever question his identity.

It was one of the many stupid things about the New 52.

You cannot possibly be doing Question right if he’s not Objectivist.

You've never read the O'Neil run, then.

When will dc finally accept dcau question is best question and have a series with him like that?

You get 50 million bucks to make a Question movie that may or may not be connected to the DCEU. How would you do it?

I always thought Vic belonged on the small screen but if I had to do it, I want it to be a Question/Deadman team up with Vic and Boston trying to find Deadman's killer.

DCAU Question is great, but O'Neil's Question is best Question by a pretty wide margin.

Is that when he was so Zen that he could speak to cities?

Can anyone ever match O'Neil's level? Maybe I should try.

i do agree to a degree but O'Neil's run was good and I liked the Veitch's miniseries and they werent objectivists.

>tfw Tom King would write a legitimately good Question but at the cost of never being able to have a Sup Forums thread about the Question again without it being a shitstorm of contrarians and brainlets

Razorfist please leave.

if watchmen is getting integrated into the greater DCU after doomsday clock then i doubt we'll get the question ever again since everyone in watchmen except nite owl became more popular/relevant than the charlton characters they were based on

Anyone who writes Batman will be turned on by Sup Forums. It's like a monkey's paw.

Don't defend King's Batman. I would be hyped to a decadent degree if he got a Question ongoing but his Batman is shit. King shines on B and C tier characters.

No, that was the Veitch/Edwards mini. It's not bad, but definitely a different take.

Give him a set number of issues to make a solid story, say 24 issues, and I’d be so hyped

Rumor has it that Morrison has him embargoed (like how he kept people from using Kamandi and Captain Marvel for several years), due to him wanting Pax America Question to be the only game in town.

At this rate, DC at the very least could do something like re-issue the O'Neil Question series with brand new artwork. I love the O'Neil series, but the artwork was utter dog shit, especially the last half of it.

Get a rotating crew of artists to redraw all of the O'Neil scripts and reissue them as a 52 issue series redoing every O'Neil Question story including Question Returns, Azreal+Question, and the Showcase present story with Question in it and the Batman/Green Arrow crossover annuals and the Brave and the Bold mini

Ideally Mark Pellegrino woud be the perfect actor to play Question.

Granted, since Pelligrino's a real life Ayan Rand fanboy, we'd probably get the Ditko version, but he's probably one of the few actors who would be OK with wearing faceless make up effects as opposed to refusing to be faceless/demanding Question be Vic Sage fighting crime with no effort to disguise himself.

I'm shocked they don't just offer Question to Frank Miller.

Dark Knight Strikes Again basically felt at times like a pilot pitch for a Question ongoing by Miller.

Miller writing Question would be a trainwreck of epic proportion.

Joe Glass and Jude Terror would drop dead with impotent faggot rage at the ways Miller would trigger their worthless AIDS INFECTED asses.

Hey Steve. Did you ever get your royalties from Homecoming?

Steve Ditko LARPer forgets Steve Ditko fucking hates the Question.

The only reason why Vic Sage exists is that Charlton wouldn't publish Mr A, who was too fucking hardcore for a mainstream publisher like Charlton.

When are we gonna get Charlie Adler to voice him?

Why did Montoya stop being The Question?

Nu-52 soft reboot put Montoya in limbo. At this point the only part about her that's canon is the scissoring with batwoman.

I think she's been reset back into being in the GCPD.

Fans fucking hated her as Question, to the point that they had to put her in a back-up strip in Detective Comics and use other titles for the bulk of her mini-serieses to trick people into buying them.

It should be written by Priest
I hope he does that when DS ends

>Fans fucking hated her as Question
Does Vic even has that many fans to begin with?, most of the people who say they like the Question just know the DCUA version.

I remember Dido citing her as a prominent diverse character not long after the reboot, only for her to not appear again for years with her history heavily retconned/ignored.

Man, DC really was an editorial cluster fuck in those days.

Looking at DC's current writers hopefully never. I prefer no Question over Bendis Question.

It is but only in Phantom Stranger and Trinity of Sin.

>Bendis Question