Getaway gets away with it.[\spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXo_15r50Gw
www54.zippyshare.com/v/SGsFyLr1/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So it was Froid afterall.

>IDW is focusing on the Protectobots at long last
>STILL can't figure out the Rook/Groove situation

Ignoring the fact it happened in the first place, who aboard the Lost Light would actually CHEW on brains?

A sparkeater?

SOON...maybe...or whenever the scan guys get around to it.

here’s a hint

Might you have any more spoilers?

I’d storytime the whole issue if I could still rip from iBooks. The issues are so short as is I don’t wanna spoil *too* much.

Darth Vader is Luke's father.

Of COURSE! If you want to find the Knights of Cybertron, just use a time machine!

>another device that can reset the status quo
Hooraayyyy....

Well shit, it seems so simple.

Oh you.

>Perceptor Hound and Hoist going along with this

Fucking shit.

This. I cant see Perceptor especially fucking people over just for this 'might work if everything goes perfect' plan.

Yeah that's Brainstorm logic

but these guys are on my shit list now.

I just found this on tumblr, maybe Perceptor still doesn't know all the details.

He knows they abandoned the group on the planet, not that the DJD and Deathsaurus went to kill them all.

Also doesn't Perceptor's scope go on the left side?

How'd they get the fucking comic book in their grubby fucking hands when the fucking comic book store isn't even fucking open yet?

Only way people ever get the physical books early is if they're friends with someone who works at a comic shop or they actually work there themselves, either way yeah they're not supposed to be reading them yet. Most people who work at comic shops read their favorites when they come in anyway though.Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything...

Or, maybe they have a time machine. Maybe that!

Rom vs Transformers just got delivered to my kindle like an hour ago or so.

Spoil me. Who died this issue?

Have you heard for sure someone died?

can you tell us if someone died

Man, I can't believe Thunderclash tripped over his giant robot dick and landed on Getaway, painfully and conclusively killing him.

...and now I'm going to be disappointed when that doesn't actually happen, GD user.

I would love if this could actually happen.

as nuts as it sounds there are some bookstores both major and local that are open 24/7 and will stock at this hour.

Well Im seeing people in various places acting like its someone important who died but Im having a hard time thinking of anyone among the mutineers whos' had enough character development for so many to get worked up over.

Shall we place our bets?

I'm gonna guess fishface. He's dumb, but we'll liked. Won't kill off Percy.

That's my guess too. Or Thunderclash. But no way it's Perceptor or Blaster.

Thunderclash is a maybe. I think there would be a bit of outrage, but Roberts never did REALLY develop him. I could see Getaway waking him up to read the deskmap and when he refuses killing him.

What will Getaway's name be once he becomes a prime?

Will Roberts let Getaway, getaway with all this? If he does how?
My guess is he gets thrown off but gets pick up By Pharma.

Batman Beyond instilled a love of ironic defeats for me. I'm hoping whatever is chewing on those brains goes after him.i think another acceptable way is for him to find the Knights, who are Quintessons, and they pronounce the whole crew guilty.

But to the Quintessons, "guilty" means "innocent"!

Fine. Proclaim them innocent, then scuttle the ship and start killing them.

Breakout Prime.

>Percy playing along
Fucker better been brainwashed!

>It's fake news.

I get it. "Fake News" is a timely political reference. Getaway is a bad man, like President Trump. Zing!

After all this it should be Castaway Prime.

Wow I want Getaway to die so badly.

It's not even love to hate. I just hate. You know it's a good villain when you love to hate them. Getaway is just so petty and stupid that hate is all there is.

Who is he talking about?

Maybe he's talking about you, the judgemental reader, who has not yet accepted the truth that Getaway did nothing wrong.

someone with only one eye

Christ Prowls list of people wanting him dead never ends.

Your mom.

>Mom apologizing the shit she put me and others through.

Hah......

People apologize for the tiniest things, but never for things they really should apologize for.

properly storytime this already.

I am so glad it turned out that the other mutineers did not approve of the DJD part of the plan.

I always had a hard time believing most would trust the DJD at all or even want the others sacrificed and killed at their hands, when many of them know what they are capable of (Trailbreaker's death).

I understand they wanted Megatron gone period, Rodimus's leadership was never great but they didn't want him or the rest dead in the middle, they were originally told they'd be spared but out of their hair.

also look on the bright side guys, at least Sentinel Prime isn't the one saying Fake News.

Main seem a bit overdone but considering this is Rodimus, it kinda works in a sense.

I do have to wonder if this rage and anger and hatred towards Getaway will have real consequences like perhaps he becomes Rodimus Unicronus as a super powered dark side like Black Suit Spider-Man was.

Roberts said on twitter that he's finished the script for #16 he's now skipping ahead to #19 for "Exciting Reasons".

I hope you're all ready for #17/18 to be part of the "Power of the Primes" crossover!

oh shit.

I'm really curious how he'll handle that POTP part.

Rodimus Unicronus perhaps?

also >16

jesus he's really cutting it close, I know that's still 6 months away but man no wonder why these comics aren't done on time.

>I'm really curious how he'll handle that POTP part.
Horribly. Like everything else he has done for the past 18 months.

Hey...hey Lost Light #10 was actually good.

>Mainframe's expression even though he has a faceplate and a visor
This hits me hard

it's pretty impressive how expressive characters are without faces.

>Rodimus wants to hire Death's Head.

It's such a shame that Marvel owns the guy right now. That would be so awesome.

Would it?

I don't see the appeal of the guy.

Death's Head is an old Furman fan favourite OC back in the day.

but yeah shame they don't have the trademark because Death's Head ended up appearing in other Marvel books therefore making him a Marvel character and not solely Transformers like say G.B Blackrock was.

The DJD wasn't part of the plan. Overlord was the plan, remember? Getaway ideally wanted the Galactic Council to send Overlord to kill Megatron, but spare the rest. He didn't count on the DJD whatsoever.

Fuck's sake, Roberts. Getaway has literally no reason to call this "fake news" other than to make a Trump joke. It's not "news" in the first place. You hear me, Roberts?

How dare you.

It's not a joke. He's putting those words into the mouth of a villain. That's not a joke, that's being mad as hell.

Oh that's not all there is. He's going super saiyan.

I don't give a shit about that. Even if those are Politics Jokes, they at least make sense in context. Here, Getaway is calling something that is not "news" in the first place "fake news" so that he can get in a jab at Trump.
Okay, I laughed at that.

I don't even think they would have approved of Overlord. They know how bad he was on the ship, letting him loose on Megatron is one thing, but making them deal with Overlord as well? They would know better

Getawayfags still on suicide watch.

Didnt Riptide say Getaway called them just last issue?

I've still heard reports about the Jo Cox thing saying that the person who shot her, did not say any of those things.

that said one of these days we gotta redpill Roberts.

>Getaway is a Zealander
So, does calling him an Aussie piss him off?

I do read him with an Aussie accent as I've never heard a New Zealanders voice before.

Getaway may have done some light treason.

He could say "It's news to me" but calling it fake news is funnier.

Korg.

>Initial reports indicated that the attacker, Thomas Mair, a 52-year-old Batley and Spen constituent[42] who had a history of psychiatric problems and links to the U.S.-based neo-Nazi group National Alliance,[43] shouted "Britain first" as he carried out the attack.

I'm just happy that Smokescreen is probably on Thunderclash's side.

>Reading Getaway in Korg's voice
youtube.com/watch?v=fXo_15r50Gw

Hound getting the short end of the stick. Dude should of won Power of the Primes

>should of
You were the kid eating the glue paste in kindergarten, weren't you?

I keep forgetting Bluestreak and Smokescreen were both on board.

they look way too fucking simmilair.

or he's just american.

That dude was groomed by neo-nazis in the first place, so him screeching BRITAIN FIRST and shooting her with the weapon they helped supply him, which is pretty standard terrorist nonsense, just with white far rights instead of brown ones.

Regardless, Getaway now being reduced to some kind of hurr durr drumf joke guy who does everything for evil and to make himself a Prime because he wanted to leave Megs and his harem behind is kind of shit writing. Getaway was a good "antagonist" when he was right. Why not just stay in the functionistverse and actually tell that story properly if you wanted to comment on fascism being shit, jro?

Here's a (you)

John Warden really wanted Hound to win.

Could someone storytime Lost Light #11 and Rom vs Transformers: Shining Armour # 5

Getaway still believes completely that whats hes doing is right. We just know about the side of spite he's got going on now.

Best I can do:
The Transformers - Lost Light 011 (2017) (digital) (Knight Ripper-Empire).cbr
www54.zippyshare.com/v/SGsFyLr1/file.html

>25 more characters have died off panel
What the flying fuck storytelling device is this?! It seems lazy and lacks any shock value because it could be any of the non-shown 300 crewmembers.

So from this group picture, who wasn't shown last issue talking to the protectobots? Anyone of these guys could have been killed off panel.