South Park

WEST SIIIEEEED

start off strong~
if you need phone destroyer help I gotcha bud

Cartman was such a Failure

It's actually
>WESS SIIIEEEEDEH

Is this thread a failure yet-Fuck it is. Ok, bye.

>other thread is still on page 7
user please

Reminder that shipping is cancer and all shipping will now go in

I'm not against shipping but "fujos" "dykes" "lesbians" "abuse" and all that shit talk that doesn't belong here must definitely go to trash.

Can a rule just be made to force all women who will not post tits to go to /trash/?

That's the designated kyman bin
They're the ones who brought the hostility and they're the ones that made the thread. A self fixing problem frankly

Let's talk about stan and kyle's best friendship

Kind has fallen apart since "you are getting old", truth be told I want to see more Kenny and Stan friendship stuff

Kyle is not a good friend. He just wants to get his noodle wet, and therefore doesn't take good care of his friendship with stan.

I prefer cartman and kennys friendship

Now that the shippers are banished to /trash/ does this mean we can finally discuss pure friendships that have nothing to do with romance?

>Cartman-Kenny
>Friendship
Maybe in the first seasons, but not anymore.

It's unfortunately taken a big hit since "You're Getting Old". Now that Kyle and Cartman is the most common duo out of the main boys, I'd at least like to see Stan and Kenny get paired up for episodes too.

I don't see any evidence of that.

The only shippers that moved to trash were the fujos, fudans are still here
which is actually perfect because women are the cause of all the emotional angry fighting shit in the last thread

While Cartman probably still sees Kenny as his friend, I doubt Kenny feels the same way about him these days

Exactly

I love Cartman being chummy with people who hate him though.

When was the last time stan and kyle actually did something together as friends? Was it the guitar hero episode?

I think itd be pretty kewl if he could convince kenny that theyre actual buddies

Cringe

Yeah it's comfy

Kenny and Butters are great friends and I wish they'd get more eps together.
kenny needs more love

Cartman has burned so many bridges with his friends that the one that hates him the least now would probably be Stan

Aging up the kids to the fifth grade? Yay or nay? They've been in the 4th grade for a little over 15 years now.

It be nice to focus on the kids once again.

Agreed, that Hawaii episode was nice. I'd really take any Kenny centric episode right now honestly

Would they look different?

Does it count if I don't ship karen/kenny but find pictures of them being loving siblings (platonically before you start that shit) cute?

When was the last time they did something together?

>2014
Wow that's before Tweek x Craig

Oh fuck yes. Post more stuff with Kenny being a bro to his sister.

I feel like an age up would be the only way to get away from randy park but everyone else seems to be completely against it

>platonic pure sibling love

Mah fucking nigga, post more pls

I'm not gonna turn this into an image dump but here's one more for the road.

it was a lot less popular back then but still big enough for mat and trey to take notice eventually

That's the thing. Most of the fifth grade characters are taller than the regular kids like Michael. But I mean, hell, boys take longer than girls to get taller so it would be believable excuse.

I'm not against it. I'd like to see what they can do with another age up.

2014 is nothing. quick search on deviantart and the first creek art is from 2009

>(platonically before you start that shit)
Booooooooring

I know it was an old pairing since Tweek vs Craig, but it's so... interesting to see the content before the season 19 episode.

Is Michael the only 5th grader we've seen? We've seen the 6th graders multiple times but I don't recall ever hearing or seeing anything about the fifth graders

Shelly and Kevin are in the seventh grade btw

>implying pure platonic sibling love isn't the best kind of love

the angst of taboo makes it better, user.

Mike is also a 5th grader.

why does mike have the best hair

the "6th graders" showed up in the extended unaired version of the pilot when they were 5th graders

>it's a draw a tomgirl and call it a boy episode

Because Mike is best boy.

>tomgirls
>current year
I think you mean a FtM

Alright Sup Forums. Let's talk about something. Specifically, let's talk about crossovers. What Sup Forums-related things/other animated media do you think would mesh well with South Park?

Mike really looks like a girl there.
secret reverse trap?

When was the last stan centric episode?
Hummels doesn't count because it was equally about his grandpa
I'm thinking the likes of you're getting old

Oh yeah, I guess they could just let the kids stay the way they look and say they take a bit more to grow or something

It's just the art.

tfw barely any art of mike with pete because the mike x michael novelty is too strong

>Hummels doesn't count because it was equally about his grandpa

It was about Stan helping his grandpa

POORED

Mecha episode. It's a boy-and-his-x plot that also gives the weebs their evangelion references.
Also Stan would look adorable in this outfit.

Youkai Watch, with Kenny trying to keep the wily spirits from fucking up his life.
and Popping a boner at Insomni's huge ghost titties.

Honestly I found a lot of Mike x Pete art. Just look up "Mike Makowski" on tumblr and you'll see their art in search.

Anything anime related tends to be hilariously done in South Park

>Nate and Whisper end up in the town.
Eh, it's not like he and his pals could make things *worse* really.

>tfw they announce a third game but the kids aren't playing good times with weapons anime

That's because they're huge weebs. Trey is good at japanese.

They're playing Detectives/X-Files. please trey

Hey shippers!

We don't take kindly to your types in here!

w-what's being covered up in that picture?

Exactly, I want to see them do more with their weeb powers

He's talking about a rare pair. I'm just trying to help him out, per se.

Calm down, they're not abusive lesbians starting fights. Shipping's only an issue if it dominates the thread and/or generates a hostile environment, neither of which are happening here

now skeeter they ain't hurtin' nobody

>Tfw the Kids end up going full Dresden Files.
Matt and Trey, I beg of you.

probably just a mistake where they messed up the inking

Parasyte.
Kenny gets body snatched but thanks to his curse he's reborn so now there's a Human Kenny and a Parasyte Kenny both trying to put the other down (Kenny to protect Karen and his friends and the Parasyte so Kenny doesn't blow it's cover.

No user, shipping talk is welcome but when they bring shit that is unrelated to the characters per se, such as the nature of women or making polls about their gender and sexual orientation is when you gotta draw a line. Last thread was +700 post of bitching. That is what we don't want here mister. and I will keep posting my ships without targeting at anyone, the way it should be done per se

Forbidden clique rabu.

Although I don't think the vampires give a shit about the clique thing, per se.

>Parasyte's invading South Park.
God, that's an utter nightmare scenario right there. Those things are terrifying enough in their home series. In South Park though, where everyone is a dim-witted buffoon, or naive/narcissistic idiot? So many people will die by the end of it all. Even if it would be played for Black Comedy.

So is it just me or has the theme of this entire season thus far been romantic relationships? It feels like with the exception of Hummels and possibly Prequel, all of the episodes have had some nod to love and romance. And not just the ongoing Heidi plotline, but Put it Down, Holiday Special, this upcoming thing with PC Principal. Am I making connections that don't exist here?

Honestly with how bombastically the citizens of South Park act it'd probably be way harder for the emotionless parasytes to fit in than it is for them in japan.

>this upcoming thing with PC Principal
We don't actually know that's a relationship. For all we know it's some woman he genuinely can't stand

But relationships have definitely been a big part of the plots this season, whether intentional or not. It's absolutely to blame for the increase in shipping talk too

The Main 4 boys vs these idiots invading the town.
who wins?

To be fair, the relationship themes in Holiday Special were made for the sake of comedy

If Wendy joins as the Pink Sentai/Ranger they have a full five man band
Butters can be the Sixth Sentai/Ranger

Matsus can't lose because they have the power to undo any and all damage that happens, but they're also not competent enough to win
it's a stalemate

have they moved in or are they just visiting?

Keep in mind this is the town that confused a zombie apocalypse with a bad case of pink eye

This is probably how Kenny would react to all the Yokaifus

Kenny in Boku no hero academia

I'd like to think ALL romantic relationships in South Park are rooted in comedy somehow since it's a comedy show.

would the students/teachers be able to remember him dying or would it be like it is in south park?

>ToQger
Ah, one of the silliest sentai shows crossing over with South Park. Well, I guess we can say that This train will be going Off the Rails, Eh?

>all these weaboos
Get out of my boaaard

>ToQger

I didn't know you guys had such good taste