>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1r8EkmFGys
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ekelarc_Yong
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Telsij
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reposting because I didn't realise the thread was dying.

List of leaks from credible sources, taken from files found in beta or launch builds. All of this stuff should be in the game around January at the latest, I'd predict:

Characters:
>General Greivous(Model found)
>Finn (Already confirmed)
>Phasma (Already confirmed) - Abilities allude to her melee weapon thingy from TLJ. Some kind of shield too.
>Skin indicated Jyn could be in the game, but might just be a Leia skin?
>Krennic files suggest he could be in the game too, makes sense as a counterpart to Jyn

Classes:
>ARC Trooper Reinforcement Class
>Alderaanian Honor Guard Reinforcement Class (Was in 2015 game, makes sense)
>SOME files alluding to what seems to be Droideka's shielding

Weapons and Equipment:
>Riot Batons (They show up in the story, checks out. Files include Clone Wars-specific Batons though)
>Bacta Healing
>Advanced Spawn Point (???)

Maps:
>Jedha (meh)
>Crait (Already confirmed)
>D'Qar (Space Battle already confirmed)

Hero Skins:
>A third skin for Rey (Don't know what it is)
>Hoth Han
>Hoth Luke
>Jedha Jyn
>Hoth Leia
>ANH Leia
>General Greivous with/without his cape (unclear if this was just development process data, rather than a final skin)
>TCW Maul (fuck yes)
>Fresh Armor Boba (TCW Season 7 Boba...?)
>Chewbacca with C3PO on his back
>ESB Lando

Class Skins:
>Rebels & Resistance get a variety of humans for each class
>Seemingly two aliens for each class too
>Nikto and Sullustan for the Rebel Assault Class
>Twi'leks, Weequay and Mirialans also in the leaks, no idea which classes they might show up in
>Clones have the option to pick the 212th, 501st, Wolfpack, and various other legions in the earliest customisation build,
>but it's unclear just how finalised this is, or if players will eventually be able to customise within each legion/map
>Villain factions have no customisation in the earliest leaks build of it (rightly so IMO, don't want any Shadow Troopers or helmetless troopers again)

>nothing about Obi-Wan under characters

Story DLC:
>First Order story about Iden Versio (This was leaked just a day before the official reveal of it)
>Leaker suggests files indicate more story DLC set in other eras. Very possibly a Solo story DLC incoming.

Okay, non-reliable leak, very little evidence, leaker was a new guy with no previous correct leaks from what I understand:
>Anakin Skywalker - Evidence towards it being real is Dennis Branvall suggesting he wanted to add Anakin eventually

Developer teases, or other obvious predictions:
>Obi-Wan, very likely to come alongside Greivous
>Utapau, very likely to come alongside the 212th and Obi-Wan
>Other potential PT heroes, in correlation with the leaked skins, suggest Mace Windu and Plo Koon could be included eventually
>Ahsoka, teased multiple times by Dennis Branvell
>Dooku & Ventress are obvious counterparts to Anakin and Ahsoka
>Deeper TCW-style Clone customisation, teased by Dennis - Might not be in the first customisation update
>TCW-focused DLC - Dennis has outright stated DLC will lean towards this rather than the ST or OT in the hopes of balancing the Hero roster
>Padme - Worth mentioning Dennis said "Ahsoka over Padmé", possibly no intention to add Padmé
>more weapons and equipment and shit (duh)
>Devs want content drops to happen no more than 1 month apart at the most, hopefully this holds true as time goes on
>Based on how much PT stuff is being speculated, and is already in the files, and how the TLJ DLC is comparable to Jakku in the 2015 game, its a safe bet to expect future DLC's to be much larger than this first TLJ Season. They started small with the relevant movie stuff, most of which must have been finished by the time the game even launched.

There, this is the most extensive list of every relevant and reliable thing that has been leaked regarding future free stuff BF2 is going to have. Personally excited for a lot of this, and for the future of the game despite it's rocky launch. What are your thoughts and hopes?

He is 99.9% going to be added with Greivous, worry not friend

Would Ashoka's character design be adjusted to look "live action" instead of having the 3D anime face look like in TCW or Rebels? Do we have any reasonable idea what Ahsoka would look like in that style?

Who cares though

They'd probably get an actress to model like they did with Iden. They've also done artwork of realistic Ahsoka for an action figure IIRC

They just have to look up pictures of Shaak Ti from the Prequels and model Ahsoka after her.

Her FFG art is a bit more realistic.

Realistic Ahsokas have been done before between art produced for some Legends guidebooks, the sculpts for The Black Series, and some of the recent mobile stuff.

>(rightly so IMO, don't want any Shadow Troopers or helmetless troopers again)
Goddammit I don't like shadow troopers or helmetless fags or jetpacking bespin wing guards on hoth either but why do you people have such sticks up your asses about players getting trooper customization?

She would be adjusted to look
>FLAT

someone make a better proper thread

>Which didn't happen until the third movie. Even then, it happened off-screen.

no yeah, but i still want to see that and think it will happen

Dude what, relax, how do i have a stick up my ass? If they can add some customization to the villains that isn't full retard, i wouldnt mind, but honestly it makes more sense to me to not bother shoehorn in minor customization if the vast majority of options are for the Rebels and Clones

theres dozens of little backpacks and pauldrons and pouches and kilts and decals for imperials (which should also be removable as well), to say nothing of all the various trooper types, its absurd to say they cannot or should not do any customization for them without it getting ridiculous

I just want to change my gender on my classes

were there female clones and droids?

No

Female droids exist, but none of them were in the CIS army.

>female clones
no
>female droids
there was at least one "female" tactical droid in TCW

>not wanting to control a male character you can easily self-insert as while you play your fantasy world simulator
what are you, straight or something?

>none of them were in the CIS army
pretend I posted the pic from the propaganda book of the secretary sexbot spilling secrets to grievous

Why did you do this?

>female tactical droid

>female droids

yes please

I'm going to bed soon, but I just made a list of possible customization options for imperials in Battlefront 2 by compiling all the various imperial military personal we see in canon that I can recall. Please correct me if I missed anything or pulled anything not quite canon in, though of course that's not to say certain trooper types cannot be recanonized.

Open Faced:
-Officer
>grey
>brown
>black
>white
>white and black
-Officer Armored
>aforementioned colors
-ISB Agent
-AT-ST driver
-Naval Trooper

Helmeted:
-Stormtrooper
>4 types of faceplate
>4 colors of pauldron - white, black, orange, red; with and without pouches
>2 sandtrooper backpacks
>magmatrooper backpack
>rocket trooper backpack
>spacetrooper backpack
>crystal backpack
>colors?
-Snowtrooper
>commander
>pauldrons?
-Shoretrooper
>squad leader
>captain
>AT-ACT pilot
-TIE pilot
>ace
>Inferno Squad
-Death Star Gunner
-Ground Crew
-AT-AT pilot
-AT-DP pilot
-Combat Driver
>commander
-Scout Trooper
>with and without pouches
>snow scout?
-Death Trooper
-Mandalorian Supercommando
-Royal Guard

I wanna make my Imperial officer look like Piett

We do deserve facial customization for any imperial with face exposed, some of us may want to play as an officer of any race or either gender.

All I can think of is obvious problems like Magmatroopers being on hoth. Besides, Magmatroopers are just sandtroopers with a black pauldron indistinguishable from the regular commanders with black pauldrons, and thats basically what the Heavy is, so theres no need for it. (Only difference is Magmas have the tube that go into the helmet IIRC)

As for faceplates, I assume you mean the slight variations we see in the OT? I doubt we're ever going to see that represented as a canon variant.

Shoretroopers currently aren't on any map because there's no... Shores. I wouldn't mind us seeing them eventually.

Inferno Squad is a silly one considering Iden is a playable Hero, unless you're suggesting you want Gideon, Hask and Seyn as skins for some kind of Inferno Squad Reinforcement class? Because I'd 100% support that.

I also am wondering how and when we'll see Royal Guards again.

>Seyn
who?

The fourth Inferno Squad member from the novel that we dont see in the game.

she has a dick?

elve master race

We had 3 different standard stormie helms in BF2015 - sandtrooper loose with toothy grille, endor lowbrow and black grille, and bright and shiny toothy long grille seen mostly everywhere else, and currently the sand trooper one is available on mos eisley for the heavy but no one else

Then there's the thin mouth hero grille from ANH and the new shinies from Rogue One

RIP ;-;7

oh also the magmatrooper backpack (and tube) is different from either of the two types of sandtrooper backpack (btw not every sandtrooper had a backpack in ANH), which is different from the jedha backpack, both of which are different from the spacetroopers on the first death star and the rocket troopers from Rebels

yes

Huh, that just seems more like they're tied to maps specifically. Hell, "shinies" wouldnt make much of a difference considering how everything gets dirtied up as you play anyways

Well this is some admiral and autistic attention to detail. I guess it could work as some armor customization, but honestly the differences are miniscule

>wanting to play as a female

fay best girl

Fuck off satan

thats not regulation

oh and magmatroopers had greaves

I do agree though that the dirty/clean element is largely irrelevant, but there are numerous clear distinctions between helmets

Where would the pilot/driver skins even fit? I wanna say Officer so we can get some armor customisation there so there arent as many armor-less dudes on the frontlines. And some face-swaps for the officers too, obviously. At the very least, I want face-swaps for the FO and Empire officers.

Don't worry user I be seen you in 2 days

what?

someone should add the Rogue One one to this

yeah the rogue one is a neat new model, grillepiece very thin vertically, but wider than any other "mouth", overall design is consistent between props as opposed to having highly noticeable molding deformities that identify specific props

INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Am I the only person who thinks the Zillo Beast Arc in The Clone Wars is brilliant?

Is he canon?

youtube.com/watch?v=F1r8EkmFGys

I thought it was good, it was George's idea obviously.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Telsij

What was his endgame?

kamikaze

>it was George's idea obviously.
What do you imply?

I don't like the noodly body design of it

This thread is just asking to get deleted. Nice work you faggot

Same.

George was a fifties kid, he obviously did a tribute to the original Godzilla and King Kong films

is their a planet full of Asian?

>Am I the only person who thinks the Zillo Beast Arc in The Clone Wars is brilliant?
You do know where you are, right?

echuta

runda dee huh dunga

de wanna wanga

Bonapa keesa. Tolpa da bunky na booty cha naga o wanna meete chobodda

mucha shaka paka

>Chewbacca with C3PO on his back

I’ll suck 30 dicks for this.

Kuba, kayaba dee anko!

>dicks

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE UNLEASHED

I come bearing Bluray

ching pala moolay

Let's sacrifice it to our God!

> What is she /swco/
>I dunno, but she has a dick!
>Fuck off faggot
>What's the matter, can't handle feminine dick user?
>Echuta
>Hey guyz what about Reylo
>Fuck off Frenchie
>Reylo is guaranteed to happen because (((they))) want to convince men that only strong women exist now. A far cry from the powerful power of george's Thulian mysticism
>Fuck off ThuleAnon
>The Force is female teehee
>Does it have a feminine dick though?

This place has really gone to shit.

Yfw you hear 3p0 complaining about being in a battle.

Yeah, but their nipples are like milk duds on pepperoni slices.

That’s be pretty GOAT desu.

hit it right on the head 10/10

Imagine what it'll be like after the movie premieres.

echuta

top shit

how rude

Honestly really looking forward to this too, hopefully these leaks all end up being legit. They have so far, what with that video confirming the class skins leak.

I hope that we can at least discuss the movie for five minutes, but I know that hope is in vain.

i just got my tickets and once it hits a week before release i'm dipping from everything

i got spoilers about han's death from a script leak and didnt believe it and it fucked me

You might want to leave everything on December 6th because that's the day of the red carpet premiere.

thanks for the heads up user