Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XS6MOep2wLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ken died, OP. Or an American with his exact name living in Japan.

>another weaboo thread
nice one Sup Forums

You guys aren't aware of what's going on at Marvel, are you?

>at Marvel,
In Marvel. The phrase is In Marvel. Marvel is a company not a location.

That's a picture of Marvel's new EiC, Akira Yoshida

Good luck Ken, I hope you don't end up in an inferior american company like Marvel.

I, for one, am happy that Asian became a new Marvel CEO. That's a big win for diversity in comic book industry.

A company is a location dumbass. You say "at" for a restaurant, which is a food selling company.

>in Marvel
*WHIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

That's why wolverine returned, he is weabo too

I was hoping someone would do this. I am not disappointed.

I do not understand what this image is trying to convey nor this post.

Marvel has its own headquarters, so you can use at you bitch

Then you should stop posting and lurk more.

*blocks your path*

NOW WHERE

Lurk moar newnigger

>Ken died, OP.
That's really old fake news, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=XS6MOep2wLs

Marvel new EiC was writing comics under a japanese pseudonym, so Sup Forums is now calling the guy a weeb and making multiple threads to make fun of him.

he is a weeb though

If he is(instead of just liking Japanese culture) I'm fine with it, I want the guy to a do a good job, I don't care about his personal life.

Otaku is a peyorative for an obsessed person, not just anime, you retard weeb piece of shit

the irony

How many posters ITT have the same body type? Plus points for glassses and the neckbeard.

Hiroyuki here, what's going on?

>His name is Akira-sama

Disgusting display of newfaggotry

seems like the job part of his life is the one that produced this mess.

when i read the news i could not stop laughing

i can't wait for the HONOR phase of marvel cuckmics

Anyone have a link to that video of a Japanese reality show interviewing/shaming some American otaku on national TV?