THIS IS IT, TRUMP HAS TEXAS

THIS IS IT, TRUMP HAS TEXAS

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-polls-trump-clinton-live
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08
pbs.org/newshour/features/2016-election-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

next, florida

OH CAN YOU TAKE. ME. HIGHER!?

>texas
>red

haha fucking deluded drumpfkin

come to texas and say that faggot ill beat your fucking ass

OHIO TOO

MY GOD

ITS HAPPENING

KEEP MEMEING LADS
IT'S WORKING

MICHIGAN GOING RED NEXT

It's already been confirmed CTR. It was pretty fucking close though.

Can you link the page youre on, that layout is way better than the one I'm using.

>texas
>red
nah really? nah

fuck!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO WIN GUYS!

Please homoburguers make me respect you at least for one time in my life.

SO TRIGGERED LOL

what website is this from?

NC Just flipped red!!!

theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-polls-trump-clinton-live

We almost had it lads

Has FL, OH and NC too

SO HIGH
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DO YOU FEEL THE JOHNSON

when is florida going to be confirmed?

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

kek is with him

Louisiana here. Just drove an hour to vote DONALD TAKE SOME OF MY ENERGY

>implying fucking texas of all states is going to vote for someone wanting to take their guns away

why is illinois worth 20 delegates while 2 nearby states are worth ~10 each that have the same size?

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!!!

MACA! MACA! MACA!!!

MAGA! MACA! MAGA!!!

MAGA!!

Lol he's a Texan bro of course he's angry... I'm willing to bet he would kick your arse though, fag

Big cities

Population although it's a couple of decades old iirc.

Imagine the anal ragnarok should Trump not only get 270 but march on into the 300's

[HARDLY CONTAINED EXCITEMENT]

Whisky tonight, lads.

He's a Texan bro, of course he's easy to make mad... willing to bet he'd absolutely decimate your arse in a fight though, fag

TAKE MY POWER! FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!

Pip pip cheerio, thanks m8

youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08

Chicago

dudes wtf he still has a virginia lead hours later wtf?

HE BUILT THE WALL!

NORTH DAKOTA TO TEXAS!

IT'S THE WALL!

NORTH CAROLINA IS TURNING RED.

HOLY FUCK, WITH THIS AND VIRGINIA - HE MIGHT HAVE THIS.

all I see is a dickbutt

what the fuck are you doing new york

FLORIDA JUST TURNED BLUE!!!

PAINT IT RED

YOU CAN DO IT AMERICA

AWOO

I used to live in that nigger-ridden state and let me tell you, this is beyond belief. My guess is lazy niggers aren't bothering this election.

Oh shit it's the wrong way round.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GONNA WIN LOOK AT ALL THAT RED FUCKKKKKk! KEEP IT UP! LETS GIVE ALL OUR POWER!

I want to believe Trump will take Virginia, but the remaining counties are all heavily democrat. It's probably gonna be close.

It did?

my florida’s still red af

>Big
>Iron

>YFW TRUMP WINS FLORIDA

Imagination

Fucking aussies.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. I WON'T ALLOW IT.

WHAT DO YA KNOW

Please explain to a non-burger why is everyone freaking out

On his hip?

>virginia lead tightening

god fucking damn it

go fuck a kangaroo

ITS STRESSING ME

See

GO TRUMP!

The way it works is that American people vote for who they want to be president.

Each state, essentially, has its own election, Reps v Dems. In NY for example, If Dems win in NY, then NY votes democrat through its elected officials, this is done through the electoral college. Each state has a certain number of electoral votes.

NY has 31(i think) ELECTORAL votes, based on population. The more people in a state, the more electoral votes a state has. If NY votes Dems, then the electorate (members of congress and senate) will vote democrat, at least they should, but they are not bound to, vote the way of the people.

There are 538 electoral votes in total, a number that reflects the 435 members of congress, the 100 members of senate, and 3 for DC.

Each state undergoes the same process. People vote, the numbers come in, and the elected officials cast their vote (hopefully in line with the people).

Nothing could go wrong, right?

>help correct me if I'm wrong Sup Forums I think this is good info to spread. Especially if we're looking at possible voter fraud..

cont..

Texas usually votes left, they're cucked in recent times. To see a red Texas would be a Remember the Alamo moment.

I prefer:

pbs.org/newshour/features/2016-election-results/

It seems to update regularly and offers two vies of the collage.

what the f*ck lol? o_O

imagine if those 90,000 johnsons just voted fucking trump

>223/8,186 (3%) precincts reporting

Can someone explain why It's decided already?