KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

>Princess Jack Moonshine

she's gonna die isn't she

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-4-63-glory/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you want Princess to die

I want her to live but I cant see her surviving and being stable after this, I thought devils needed to make packs to progress in color type. Or maybe its more bullshit to do with the way Allison remasked her after Vladok?

>still has tits
Wew

>red devil form is still female

wat

wasnt she supposed to be male

This really feels like a game.

I guess your devil form changes depending on your mood?

ohhh, this is the booze demon from before? I thought they were all OCs

Red devils looking male is just the trend, there are exceptions

Cio and Vladok are with the party, only White chain and navie got left behind.

>The daemonic, but kinda femenine visage
>That voluminous, soft, flowing mane
>Dat ripped shit
>Dat ripped chest
>Dem devil tiddies

Help me, Sup Forums. I think I'm in love.

shirt, bloody fuck, not shit. That was a typo.

this is what happens when you think with your dick

Interesting to see a demonic transformation sequence. I wonder if Princess Jack Moonshine will survive.

>I think I'm in love.

Just wait till shes turns ebon again and whips out a big thick demon dock. Oh baby.

Devils can remove their own names? Huh.

I think this fits the best; arguably, Cio's gone from vaguely insectoid while working for her ex to mostly humaniod after meeting Alison and is now currently growing little horns, so devil appearances shifting in response emotions and stuff might be a acceptable recon.

So what's the significance of those numbers going down to 0? And of 33 going down to 31? Feels like something is supposed to happen with 31 here.

Well, it is supposed to be related to the comprehension they have of their own true names. Tricking devil summoners to cut away the superfluous parts of their name away for them may be just one path; Princess here has actual memories of who she used to be as Vladok and may have gained comprehension from that. Same for Cio turning purplish; in the process of ascending, but holding herself back.

I really hope there's another musical number at some point. That part was awesome.

>Is tha boggeldy?
Question from a non-native speaker, how does the devil's speech sound to you? Old-fashioned? Funny?

Cio is turning into a red devil and will get her memories back?

like a weird cross between old fashioned english and more foreign accents.

Don't know if it's clear yet about how much changes when a devil ascends in rank instead of being kicked down, given that this is the first. Given that Princess and Cio are both technically the same rank of devil and Princess's been steadily growing larger and darker in color (and kept a colored speechbubble) while Cio's form has just shifted around, it's probably situational.

Princess and Cio are both bad examples of devil ascension mechanics. They're both former Ebons who through abnormal circumstances (Cio's mask repair recovery and Princess' fuckery via Allison) have a much closer connection to their True Name

>Same for Cio turning purplish; in the process of ascending, but holding herself back.

Like Ash’s based Bulbasaur.

I’m starting to think Mammon might just be straight up dead and decomposing when they find him.

these guys have an Earthbound hitpoint system?

>those voluptuous demon thighs

Those are pecs my friends

yall just got NaeNae'd

How many demons has she killed?

That was Vladok though. This is Princess a,d I have no doubt she'll be Princess all the way to ebon.

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

So, we betting on Princess being her ebon name or is she going back to Vladok? Also, how do you guys think she just changed? I’m going with her previously being Vladok means she has a better knowledge/sense of which of her names are superfluous so she can grasp the main ones and self-dump the rest.

The last name she gets rid of is going to be Princess, isn't it. Well, at least you can't say it isn't a royal one.

The priests of the count likely have a tag that designates in which rank they are.
The panels are read top to bottom and then left to right so we see 2 priests get killed before 33 and their numbers turn to 000000 whereas 33 has their number turn to 31.
Though I don't quite get it because if it's scrolling down then that would be because a lower number was eliminated but it's 44 that gets eliminated before 33 which is a higher number.
Perhaps it just signifies how many priests are left +- the rank of the priest?
Or maybe 33 (now 31) was someone who counts priests that count priests that count priests?

Ebon is when they get their true name, having shed all their binding ones and hers is Vladok due to Allison shenanigans

The priests seem pretty shit:

>have to choke the hallway with their flesh to stand a chance at victory
>die to common red devils and such
>obviously sickly
>covered in sores and open wounds
>most seem to have damaged eyes

Some elite guard that is!

I wonder if you could duplicate a devil by smashing its mask and then immediately sealing the chaotic black flame left behind with a new mask, Vladok-style. Then you repair the old mask and make a new devil with it, Cio-style.

I don't think Cio actually has any of her original flame, and Vladok doesn't have his original mask... There probably ought to be some reason this shouldn't work. On the other hand, that last thought is probably why I wouldn't be Royalty.

Eh

We knew she doesn't have her original mask, but the fact that she has retained her female form and isn't looking any more like Vladok probably means her true name was changed as well. Retaining her memories are probably Allison's shenanigans.

I don't think any of them except 000001 are actually elite anything. They're just fanatic zealots who will zergling rush an enemy to death.

Vladok is a special case. The only reason Princess = Vladok is because Allison unwittingly forced it to happen with god shenanigans.
Normally Vladok would be gone. Princess would be an entirely new entity.

>common red devils
Devils are the go-to devils for war.

The nature of their true name could have been changed in the process of resurrection, though?

>The nature of their true name could have been changed in the process of resurrection, though?
While true it is possible, according to Abby's tumblr, to summon a copy of a devil by using it's true name. The true name was likened to a code that would unlock a devil of certain traits from the black flame.

There were a couple other conditions but it was like a year ago that I read that post.

>not posting superior version

Them that's young and well and free and yearn to do their part

is tenth as worse as them that's old with hunger in their hearts

Princess being close to death in this panel may have something to do, like a survival mechanism of sorts triggering the change into the next stage.

sweatingintensifies.jpg

NO,THEY'RE DEVIL TIDDIES, I SAY!

I think to remember someone asked Abaddon about this via tumblr and he said that's not possible; at best both devils would share certain similarities here and there, but that's it. I think the answer was screencaped and posted in a another KSBD thread months ago.

Blue Princess is cuter

wait so only those with a key can mask devils?
They should be a dieing breed then adn all "modern" one bound in some way to teh current keyholders

Any vatra/sorcerer can mask and make pacts with a devil. A demiurge's will is obviously incredibly helpful in this, however.

There are hundred, if not thousands of other key holder who have been granted a shred of power from their Demiurge patron. Miss no nose there in the second panel has one such minor key.

It's not a minor key, but a leystone.

The only servants who derive power from the Seven are the Emissaries, and they're extremely few in number. David Solomon supposedly has quite a few Emissaries but the rest have only a few, a single one, or none at all. So far we've only seen one of Mottom's (killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-4-63-glory/) and 000001. As you can see, they have the same white keys in their foreheads as their masters. They're nowhere near as powerful though.

The red stones wielded by many vatra and people such as Maya are called leystones. They're similar in that they grant or amplify magical power, but they are otherwise unrelated to the keys.

I still wonder how big is population of demons in a Throne? And why there are so many blue demons, if they are kind of useless shits?

And the guy in the next page seems to be one of Solomon's Emissaries.

Mammon's a miser, so I suppose he can only bear to assign 1 key away. Mottom needs people to go conquer worlds for her, so she has several, but not too many that it'd dilute her power so much that she wouldn't be able to fight back if needed (since she has stated before her fear of getting "eaten up" by all her ravenous cohorts). And I suppose Solomon David just doesn't care if he gives away a lot; he even holds a yearly(?) death tournament for the title of ruler of his entire realm, so I wager he has confidence in his strength beyond what the key grants him.

Gog-Agog and Jagganoth seem like they don't have any emissaries at all, so that leaves Incubus and Jadis. Can't say much for the latter, but it seems like all of his pet royalty are his emissaries? Considering they're all addicted to him and listless without his ego juice, I'm guessing he doesn't even have to worry all that much about rebellion.

Since when can devils do this? Why don't they do it all the time? Unless this seals your fate, and the mask breaks, kind of like a "FUCK YOU, I'M TAKING US BOTH DOWN" situation.

Cause Vladok remembers.

My bad, I forgot leystones weren't portions of the keys doled out to minions.

If Princess is different because of the way she was made that's fine, but Abby needs to make it clear in comic somehow instead of just saying "Oh it's king key bullshit" on twitter.

It might come up later.

Devils seek to make contracts so that they can use the flames of other races to stabilize their own flames. They also cut away the superfluous 'lies' of their bounded names to reach their true names.

So climbing up the ranks is all about understanding and solidifying your own identity? Hence, with Princess possessing strong memories of her past life, she's able to go up in rank after affirming her identity. I wager the reason why Vladok's strength was waning was more because he hadn't refreshed the stability of his flame with a new contract; from how he reacted when he lost his bet with Allison and forced to carry out a contract, perhaps Vladok simply hated the idea of submitting himself to a human?

Nice catch.

Incubus made Allison his Emissary, and the fallen kings were probably all his emissaries at some point.

As for Jadis, it doesn't seem like she brought any potential Emissaries to the council.

The fact that Cio's mask has been slowly changing as she's retracing Yabalchoath's steps supports the idea that they're "affirming" their identities.

Devils don't need to make pacts with mortals for sustenance, though. As Cio explained to Allison, they can also devour human flesh and/or souls to get the same results.

Fuck, this form kinda looks one-shotey. Abby would have probably spent more time thinking about it if he intended to let her tag along as a red one.
For fuck sake, she was my favorite character. God damnit.

Wait, what? I thought Incubus was just "helping" her with that boost to parts of her ego. Shouldn't Allison be something more than an emissary if she got her own key?

Incubus didn't make Allison his Emissary. His pumping people full of "potential" is a whole different thing.

>Devils don't need to make pacts with mortals for sustenance, though. As Cio explained to Allison, they can also devour human flesh and/or souls to get the same results.
I suppose Vladok just couldn't get as much as he needed to maintain himself, then.

Mm. Seems more like MAGIC on his part.

But his pet royalty are definitely his emissaries, given the presence of keys (red light, for some reason) on them.

Maybe the red lights indicate someone who once had a demiurge's power, but doesn't anymore. That would explain Maya's red stone, but not the hole in Zoss' head.

On twitter he said he was introducing a new character. I don't think he'd have put it like that if he intended to write her off within a couple page.

That would be pretty cool. Or maybe he's tiny like the normal kind people

>Tiny
They grow as they age and he has had more time than any member of his species to grow, he’s gonna be hige

Bugger of ya flamboyant sissy(I politly disagree)

Vladoks mask got destroyed. Her mask is a different one.

How can people read this comic? The art is so busy I have no clue what's going on most the time.

Am I color blind or something?

Since Sup Forums is mostly male, probably.

So, CHIM.
Figures...

I get how it's not important to the story, but it's kind of important to readers when introduce something that doesn't fit in how you've previously described the process.

You saying it like the C H I M is a bad thing...

Basically, what I expect to happen is either a) mammon is dead and has been for awhile b) all his money is gone or c) both.

Mm. I think this is part of the trouble of answering setting questions outside of the story; makes it difficult to understand if it makes sense for certain conclusions to arise in universe since you're not entirely sure anymore what exactly is known by a reader just from reading the comic pages themselves.

Like, has it even been revealed IC how devils rise up through the ranks? In the pages themselves and not through any of the text down below or in the hover text.

He literally says that she'll be his Emissary.

not explicitly no but in broad terms.

I don't have an issue with lore bellow the comic or in hovertext, but i just don't like how much of the lore gets put out on tumblr and twitter.
I shouldn't have to go to several different websites to follow the story of a webcomic.

He even shows her the key he's offering.

>ripped clothing
>size change
This scene is in a bit of a different light when you realize Abbadon was a fetish artist. that's hot

Look, I love blatant Elder Scrolls ripoffs as much as the next person, but everything can't always be (Vekh's narrow interpretation of) CHIM, the 32 Sermons, and Cyrus the Restless. CHIM's nice, but how about a bit of Amaranth, or one of the other Six Walking Ways? KSBD can only be improved by the inclusion of a giant anti-causality robot, is all I'm saying.

It helps if you think of it as Princess and Cio mantling who they used to be.

Curious to see how Cio will look like when she turns into a putrid green corpse-demon.

Huh. That does help, actually.

So did his name get shorter too? Is he now Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury?

>That's not even my final form
>Oni design
>sixpack eyes
Cool.

They are clearly going down.

panel 5 and 8 are linked. 6 and 9. and 7 and 10.
So, in p8 with the first image of the 3 dials. priest one dies. goes to 00000. we have 2 dings as 45 becomes 44. and 33 become 32.

then p9. priest 2 dies. 44 goes to 00000. and 32 becomes 31.

Ranking, or count would seem to make sense. However, doesnt explain why higher numbers are ticking off low ones..

According to the alt-text her new name is Princess Jack Moonshine.

Wouldnt that mean his mask would be green in color?

Maybe, because Princess isn't his true name, part of the path up to Ebon is getting his own name back.

I had the same thought. I'm guessing...
>Princess Jack for Green
>Princess for Gold
>A truly unique name for Ebon

How's the RPG coming along? Anyone got the latest version?